Notices

Thread: NIRC. Chit Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-07-2012, 04:00 PM   #4661
Rock Crawler

Default Re: NIRC. Chit Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarTrader View Post
Thinking about selling this. What do you guys feel would be a good price if I do?
Boo!
thzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-07-2012, 04:01 PM   #4662
Scale Detail Engineering

Quote:
Originally Posted by badhoopty View Post
i hope the deletion of the gtg thread isnt a result of my .02.

i'm just as guilty as anybody else...
no, that was an accident... I was deleting my threads and guess I deleted the first post without realizing I was on the first post.
Sorry dudes.
johnnyh66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 04:03 PM   #4663
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Thinking about selling this. What do you guys feel would be a good price if I do?
I really do think that maybe $2800 would be a good price. You should list it for that....and in the meantime, while it's for sale, you can come out and drive it around with us.

Last edited by JHTreyIII; 05-07-2012 at 06:32 PM.
JHTreyIII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 04:03 PM   #4664
Scale Detail Engineering

Quote:
Originally Posted by thzero View Post
Saydee is that you?!!?

Just teasin'.
nah, I wouldn't delete a thread cause I was mad... I'd directly confront/tease the offending individual... just ask Saydee.
Old 05-07-2012, 04:04 PM   #4665

Quote:
sell it to me, for 200 bucks.

ok ok... 300 bucks.
badhoopty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 04:06 PM   #4666
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHTreyIII View Post
Okay, I deleted a bunch (almost all) of my comments in the TTC Qualifier...most of them were useless anyway.
Me too. Just left the point and scoring posts.
thzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 04:08 PM   #4667

Quote:
I really do think that may $2800 would be a good price. You should list it for that....and in the meantime, while it's for sale, you can come out and drive it around with us.
im beginning to think wartrader, sarrt8, and neil dont like us.
badhoopty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 04:21 PM   #4668
RCC Addict

Quote:
Oh come one now, I was out of town at a funeral last week and did not have time to get everything ready plus had a dinner commitment near Rockford. I plan to be there this weekend with the Wraith, the Mog and my TF2.

My red Hilux is in the mail to pardonmyn00b for some body work. and at the moment, my Wills project and my multi axle projects are packed away until I know if I have a job at the end of the month.

I still like you guys, just pleased that the Drama is down. Now we just have my bitching and Johnny's being mean to put up with. Bad Johnny.
neillarson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 04:22 PM   #4669
Rock Crawler

Quote:
I really do think that may $2800 would be a good price. You should list it for that....and in the meantime, while it's for sale, you can come out and drive it around with us.
I wish I could get that for it, I could spend that much on lots of fun stuff LOL. I'm thinking starting at $1,000.00 giving myself some room for negotiations.

Quote:
sell it to me, for 200 bucks.

ok ok... 300 bucks.
Maybe the wheels and tires LOL

Quote:
Exactly!

Nope, last comp I had a long bad week at work and my allergies were bugging me and I decided to sleep away my day off LOL.

Saturday I was prepping for a trip.

Next week I'm hoping to be back home, if I am I have family obligations on Sat.

Sunday 1: It's mothers day and I would prefer staying married. 2: I'm probably going to sit back and chill after a long week on the go.

Not to mention I want to tear down my Losi 22 and give it a good going over. I also wanna throw a few new parts in my SCT. I'm hoping to get to the track the following Saturday.
WarTrader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 04:23 PM   #4670
RCC Addict

And to be perfectly honest, Busse does nothing for me. Foster and Roselle are where I will show up until the TTC events start. But a GTG or a Trail Run type comp there just doesn't interest me. I still need to get out and look through those trails in LitH that Art told us about.
Old 05-07-2012, 04:25 PM   #4671
Scale Detail Engineering

Whaaaaaat, I'm not mean, I'm just misunderstood
Old 05-07-2012, 04:25 PM   #4672
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by neillarson View Post
And to be perfectly honest, Busse does nothing for me. Foster and Roselle are where I will show up until the TTC events start. But a GTG or a Trail Run type comp there just doesn't interest me. I still need to get out and look through those trails in LitH that Art told us about.
Busse I tolerate, Roselle I like, and I like the long climb at foster but I'm not a fan of the roots IMO it's more about getting a lucky bounce than driving in too many cases.

Last edited by WarTrader; 05-07-2012 at 04:28 PM.
Old 05-07-2012, 04:31 PM   #4673
RCC Addict

Got the marriage thing, oh man do I. We are now tussling (my says we don't fight) over floor plans and the size of our house. I am up for a 3 bedroom at about 1800 sq. ft. That is a Master, a guest and a music room. Then I want to build a 3 car wide and 2 car deep Garage perpendicular to it with a carport between them. That gives me toy room, shop room, Office space and space to grow.

She wants a 4 bedroom, 2300 sq. ft. so the office is in the house and can't understand why we can't get by with a 2 car carport and a dedicated shop building.

I also need a front loader tractor with bush hog on top of a large zero turn mower to take care of my 15 acres and the 5 or so acres surrounding my Brother-In-Law's 18 acre pond. She wants to save the money on the tractor and use her brothers which means trailering it 3 miles every tins I need it. Man, it will take me 2 days a week to mow all that on a 52 inch mower.

Quote:
I wish I could get that for it, I could spend that much on lots of fun stuff LOL.

Maybe the wheels and tires LOL

Exactly!

Nope, last comp I had a long bad week at work and my allergies were bugging me and I decided to sleep away my day off LOL.

Saturday I was prepping for a trip.

Next week I'm hoping to be back home, if I am I have family obligations on Sat.

Sunday 1: It's mothers day and I would prefer staying married. 2: I'm probably going to sit back and chill after a long week on the go.

Not to mention I want to tear down my Losi 22 and give it a good going over. I also wanna throw a few new parts in my SCT. I'm hoping to get to the track the following Saturday.
Old 05-07-2012, 04:40 PM   #4674
Rock Crawler

I think part of my lack of drive is I'm getting a little bored with the scaler and definitely bored with the comp crawlers because there really isn't a really good place to go. I like parts of all the places we go but like TTC we don't have one place we can go that offers a truly good overall challenge in all the events. This again is just my opinion, I don't mean to offend anybody with my comments but it is how I feel.

I would really like to find a place where I could go for a 2-3hr long hike/drive kinda trail that offers a little rock, some dirt/sandy climbs, a little mud and a little water. Nothing stupid deep but..

Story of my life I guess when I lived in OH I raced and there were no tracks close than 2-3hours and back then they were only so-so. I could take a scaler (which didn't exhist back then) and have my pics of place like that to go, most within 20-30 minutes of my house.

Now I live here and I'm driving scalers and there really isn't a spot that truly excites me any closer than 3-4 hours awayLOL. There are about 3 tracks (Two which look fantastic) within an hour of my house and I don't race LOL
Old 05-07-2012, 04:48 PM   #4675
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by neillarson View Post
Got the marriage thing, oh man do I. We are now tussling (my says we don't fight) over floor plans and the size of our house. I am up for a 3 bedroom at about 1800 sq. ft. That is a Master, a guest and a music room. Then I want to build a 3 car wide and 2 car deep Garage perpendicular to it with a carport between them. That gives me toy room, shop room, Office space and space to grow.

She wants a 4 bedroom, 2300 sq. ft. so the office is in the house and can't understand why we can't get by with a 2 car carport and a dedicated shop building.

I also need a front loader tractor with bush hog on top of a large zero turn mower to take care of my 15 acres and the 5 or so acres surrounding my Brother-In-Law's 18 acre pond. She wants to save the money on the tractor and use her brothers which means trailering it 3 miles every tins I need it. Man, it will take me 2 days a week to mow all that on a 52 inch mower.
Sounds like my old place back in OH, I had 55 acres two ponds one stocked and a little over 10 acres were mowed. I felt like soon as I was done mowing-weed eating it was time to start over LOL. PS I used a 4 wheeler with a pull behind mow deck that saved me tons of time and money. Just a FYI...
Old 05-07-2012, 04:57 PM   #4676
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by thzero View Post
Saydee is that you?!!?

Just teasin'.
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyh66 View Post
nah, I wouldn't delete a thread cause I was mad... I'd directly confront/tease the offending individual... just ask Saydee.

Come on. most of your worthy NIRC threads are still hear. I only delete the KOH and TTC because I was planning on leaving .

Only thing in those two threads where format I used from other people. If you would like them I can send a link.
sally1800 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 04:58 PM   #4677
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by saydee1800 View Post
Hey guys Looking for a little help. I am painting and rebuild my JK.

Should I leave the Cab all red or Black like this rough photoshop.

Here's the black

Thanks in advance
Any one else on the color issue?
sally1800 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 05:05 PM   #4678
RCC Addict

kitten blood red.
Die-Laughing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 05:09 PM   #4679
Rock Crawler

I vote hot pink!
Old 05-07-2012, 05:14 PM   #4680
RCC Addict

Quote:
Sounds like my old place back in OH, I had 55 acres two ponds one stocked and a little over 10 acres were mowed. I felt like soon as I was done mowing-weed eating it was time to start over LOL. PS I used a 4 wheeler with a pull behind mow deck that saved me tons of time and money. Just a FYI...
I was thinking about a pull behind, I think they call them field mowers for one of my 4 wheelers. Though in mississippi 4 or 5 hours on a 4wheeler will get FREAKING hot.

Tags
baby mama drama, ban the mouth!, disappearing ta, disappearing tag show, fattittybrits, kidsthesedays, ls1 everything, rc hippies, tittie artist, winter is lame