Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > Midwest > Michigan

Notices

Thread: Club starting up-"Lapeer County Crawler's"

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-08-2010, 11:29 AM   #21
Quarry Creeper

Thumbs up head's up all member's A big thank's go's out to Cody

I like to take a moment and have all of us "Lapeer County Crawler's Club member's" stop for a moment and say' thank you to our Vice prez':brotha' Cody Buck..! as to going out of his own way and bound's as to helping this Club' - keep it's pic's posted up on this Club's tread - For if it was'nt for brotha'Cody here alone doing all what he do'es for this very Club' of our's - we would'nt have much to talk about' or show for' or to go on' really as a Club' - Thank's for all your help and support bro' - But I still thing I owe' you one thou' - Scoot'.
scootertrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-08-2010, 03:19 PM   #22
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by scootertrash View Post
I like to take a moment and have all of us "Lapeer County Crawler's Club member's" stop for a moment and say' thank you to our Vice prez':brotha' Cody Buck..! as to going out of his own way and bound's as to helping this Club' - keep it's pic's posted up on this Club's tread - For if it was'nt for brotha'Cody here alone doing all what he do'es for this very Club' of our's - we would'nt have much to talk about' or show for' or to go on' really as a Club' - Thank's for all your help and support bro' - But I still thing I owe' you one thou' - Scoot'.
you dont owe me anything bro! im just glad i can help you with something that keeps you happy bro! if i could i would do this for anyone anywhere. again, im just glad i can help!
kronik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 05:10 AM   #23
Quarry Creeper

Cool

Going to pick Tuesday and Wedsday of next week,...!!! AS our Club's clean up and work day at the park' - we'll be hitting it pretty hard for those two day's to get it all back into shape again - will need a hand' with this as well' - Scoot'er.
Old 04-09-2010, 09:41 PM   #24
Quarry Creeper

Exclamation We need to post up Pic's of all member's rig's on here

yeah that would be Kool'-bean's 4 Sur' - So Come on ya' all's let's get um' up on here then,...Scoot'er.
Old 04-10-2010, 03:52 PM   #25
Pebble Pounder

Scooty!

Here I am!

And here's my rig as of right now:

Trying to find some time to lay out the front end tonight
Rob C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 10:14 PM   #26
Quarry Creeper

Cool Damm' Skippy - I reckon' you win with that entry LoL'

What Duh' hell you be building there Rob' - S.O.B' that's a damm' Super - if you did'nt know that by now - Lmao' - that's going to be a damm' beast with the wheel base it will be having - when you get that front end all finish up -( I really like that Rob' and I may just go with your chassis' design as you got this one going on' - but I'll just be using Clod' axle's instead and that would be about the only different' in figuring out all the link mount's and the size's to make all the link's as well - and Them's some pretty Axle's you got on that sucka' - Clod' damm'-it for the more I look at this here pic' of it' - the more I'm starting leaning toward having you doing me up one of them too' - Welp'...Carry on Professor' - and thank's for posting up too brotha'
Old 04-11-2010, 06:22 AM   #27
Pebble Pounder

Yeah this one's actually a 2.2. It's got really long rear links though. I figured I'd give this layout a try as I think it will work in my favor because it should push the center of gravity way forward. But I don't see it all too often so who knows?

I got some time last night to sketch up my steering servo mount. Once I get that installed, I'll just have to figure out how my battery will fit in all this. The front driveshaft I got is way too short though so I'm going to try to exchange it. Then I can get my front link lengths and I can move on to your rig. If you want to go with this same design just scaled up to fit your super that would be sweet. Less work for me
Old 04-11-2010, 02:12 PM   #28
Quarry Creeper

Cool

Awesome weather were having today - and I hope you all's are getting outside and enjoy it as well' - Scoot'.
Old 04-12-2010, 04:55 AM   #29
Quarry Creeper

Scooter are you not moving west anymore? If you are why are you trying to start this up?????? Not being a dick just wondering....
whalebone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 06:35 AM   #30
Quarry Creeper

Cool Dear Lord' why did you have to pick me' to be the one

Welp,...Jay' how should I say this then'...?!! - Yes' "I" myself plan to go west' - the wife is'nt and I'm going to leave something behind for these fella's to look after as well' - I'll have a Club' out in Crawlorado' that I'm getting going out there at this very time too' - I allway's been aloner in this crawling hobby of our's - And I don't want that kinda' feeling turning away some of the other fella's that are just now coming out of the woodwork...ya' know's - I'll still oversee this Club' somewhat too' - but I'll just hand it down to whoever's up for the Job' - In the mean time I'd like to live' and give' aLil' something back to the Local's - and if I can get them going in the right way' - then all the better as to bringing them together as a group' - rather then leave them as they are and been - Plus I've been wanting to start this aLil' club for awhile now - and it's just going to come together this spring & summer' - If I'm here or not'- I'll be going out west bro'4 Sur' - and I'll be coming back afew time's as well' - before I'm all settled in out there an all' --> "I am a Crawler' - not a racer' or a wannabe' and this here Club' of mine as for the Crawling side of this hobby" - and I really feel that I've been call'd forward to do this brotha's - So I'm going to give it my best shot'...Amen' - Scoot'er.

Last edited by scootertrash; 04-12-2010 at 06:41 AM.
Old 04-12-2010, 08:56 PM   #31
Rock Crawler

our rigs!

Old 04-13-2010, 10:18 AM   #32
Quarry Creeper

Thumbs up WHO' was at the park monday'...?!! Thank's 4 the gift'

I just found aLil' black plastic' bag stuff within these old rock's of mine that had -( 8 pack's of marlboro's in it with a note saying they was for me)- hell'-yeah ya' know's Thank's whoever left them for me brotha's - Scoot'er.
Old 04-13-2010, 09:13 PM   #33
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by scootertrash View Post
I just found aLil' black plastic' bag stuff within these old rock's of mine that had -( 8 pack's of marlboro's in it with a note saying they was for me)- hell'-yeah ya' know's Thank's whoever left them for me brotha's - Scoot'er.

Hahahahahahah..hell yeah aren't surprises the best?

it wasn't me...I'm just sayin'
Old 04-13-2010, 09:44 PM   #34
Rock Crawler

I'm in, Thanks for the chance

Hows everyone doing across the Big lake?

If any of y'all every make it to this side of the Lake we got lots of spots to CRAWL & if the Weather is shitty Kasper has got 10 ton of rock in his basement (aka Kaspers Lower Level Rock lounge).

Our club has about 10"regular" members, and is growing as more people get into this Hobby We just finished up a indoor course build @ Hobbytown in Oshkosh...It is awesome! (wish the hobbyshop stocked more crawler parts though)

If any of ya take the Ferry across or Drive around the lake...looks us up
R/CMaxximus5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 05:32 AM   #35
Quarry Creeper

Cool

hey' Rob' and Jesse' - Thank's for dropping in brotha's - yeah i was dumb' founded there for afew Rob' - then I figure whatta' heck somebody must love me' - or their just buttering me up - So' they can trade rig's with me' - I got aline on a sweet indoor course that up in Bay City,MI. and i wish we could go get it and haul it back down here to Lapeer' - but then for all that trouble - It maybe best to just build our own as we go - but it's a sweet course and I allway's wanted to crawl apond it too' - Have a good one yourself's too bro's and keep posting up those Pic's as well' - Scoot'er.
Old 04-14-2010, 06:00 AM   #36
RCC Addict

Hey Scoot,

I have the means and manpower to go get the course. Wanna send me some pics of it to see if its worth the trouble??
The Real Dogman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 06:17 AM   #37
Quarry Creeper

Thumbs up Lee' let's go get this sucka' - then grab me up as well'

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Real Dogman View Post
Hey Scoot,

I have the means and manpower to go get the course. Wanna send me some pics of it to see if its worth the trouble??
___ Hey' Lee' - I can only manage to send Pic's thru my yahoo' e-mail brotha' for my bro' Cody out in Colorado spring's,CO. do'es all my pic' posting for me at this time and i got a local that need to get his butt' over here and teach me how to post pic's soon too' - Lmao' - I'd help you get that man' - it's Nick' Clayton course that in his gargage and "YES" I got all the Pic's of it from start to finish and then some too' - I'll e-mail then all to you - if you e-mail me first so I can attach them to a reply back at ya' big brotha' - let me know if ya' need to talk to Nick' I think i got his home phone number...?!! I know i got his address 4 sur' - I'd like to see you get it man' - and stop and grab me up and I'll help you with it too' okey - Holla' back a.s.a.p' - Scoot'er

Last edited by scootertrash; 04-14-2010 at 06:22 AM.
Old 04-14-2010, 07:44 AM   #38
Rock Crawler

throw them to me in an email and ill post em up!
Old 04-14-2010, 08:09 AM   #39
Rock Crawler

chevy has new lights!!!! had some extras from my mrc rover!

Old 04-14-2010, 08:44 AM   #40
Quarry Creeper

Thumbs up I LIKE THAT Cody' that's just Awesome' Good job' bro

Hot-damm'-diggity-dawg' - That's the way WE roll bro' - Hell-yeah' it is - Now to get mine all lit' up like that too' - Now see what you done' - Now I want to have a -*NITE CRAWL*- at the park - using alot of Glow'stick's as Gate marker's along the whole rock' embankment at the park some night - and also get alot of great pic's of most of our rig's in action as they be trying their best at crawling thru it all' - and lighting up the way as they'd be making their way thru' the whole damm' thing - Now,...That would be Kick ass'...Cody' - And you are the Vid's making Man of this here Club of our's too' - So' post up some link's to some of your Vid's on here Lil' brotha' - Scoot'.

Last edited by scootertrash; 04-14-2010 at 08:51 AM.