Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > Midwest > Michigan

Notices

Thread: Club starting up-"Lapeer County Crawler's"

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-14-2010, 08:57 AM   #41
Rock Crawler

Last edited by kronik; 04-14-2010 at 09:01 AM.
kronik is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-14-2010, 09:42 AM   #42
Rock Crawler

posting pics for scoot!

Old 04-14-2010, 09:59 AM   #43
Quarry Creeper

Thumbs up Thank ya' Brotha' - now pass me that Popcorn too LoL

Quote:
Originally Posted by kronik View Post

___Hot-damm'-diggity-dawg'___For now we got us some Show's - We kicking it in gear now' and on the ROLL 4 Sho' bro's - Scoot'.

Last edited by scootertrash; 04-14-2010 at 10:25 AM.
scootertrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 11:22 PM   #44
Quarry Creeper

Question Who want to crawl saturday at the park at NOON start

We need to work on the park spot Fella's for it need's aLil' work and then we can all have a great place to crawl apond' - ADAM' - PM' meon friday afternoon Lil' brotha' - So' I'll know if your going to show up on saturday at Noon starting time' - Scoot'.

Last edited by scootertrash; 04-15-2010 at 11:24 PM.
Old 04-16-2010, 01:26 AM   #45
Rock Crawler

Hey Scoot My 2 rigs. Love the ol' Honcho! My favorite truck! Mybe later I'll post my Wife and kids rigs.
Super is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 01:46 AM   #46
Rock Crawler

Here is a few pics Scooter' My old edge & comp rig.

& the FVRCC rides last year @ 1000 islands
Attached Images

R/CMaxximus5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 08:38 AM   #47
Quarry Creeper

Thumbs up Wellcome Aboard Brotha's & thank's 4 posting up too'

Now,...Rise your right hand' - and SAY after me'--> For I'm just another poor ol'crawling Fool' - Who never seemed to have all the right tool's - so' I figured I'd best just start crawling with you's <--(( There NOW your in this boat too' ))--> Wellcome aboard "Lapeer County Crawler's" fella's - and I got Troy' working on our new Club Logo' decal's at this time and he'll have them done real soon and I'll be taking pre'-order's for these AT THIS VERY TIME as seeing how many he'd have to make up in the first batch so LMK' if you'd want any for putting apond your rig's,- tool box'es & Etc' and also if any of you's may want them in a bigger size - to put on your 1:1's and Etc' --(( And hey' - how much are the Wircrc' hoodie's and T-shirt's or the old Fox valley one's that I see Kasper' and most of all of you's wearing' ))-- I want one of each of those too' - So,...good morning fella's - I'm just awaking over this way and was up most the nite too' - I hope it a be a good day for all of us -(( Now I got to make up a Club member's info' folder & file on this ol'computer of mine -(( "I WILL NEED ALL OF LAPEER COUNTY CRAWLER'S CLUB'MEMBER'S TO PM ME THEIR PERSONNAL INFO' TO BE ADDED TO THIS CLUB'S DATA BASE' ))- and then I'll need to count how many of us there IS now - "Holly heck is this club ever growing" - and let's just keep it on the ROLL' to 4 Sho' - Scoot'er.
Old 04-16-2010, 11:30 AM   #48
Quarry Creeper

Red face Head's Up we look to be getting to be a Regoinal Club

Holly heck'...for we are getting Full membership's growth in HUGE number's - and it look's as thou' we are coming about with the mean's to put this here Club of our's on the damm' map soon 4 Sho' - I'd like to take this moment to just say' - Thank you to everyone of you's - for your up most support and full membership's too' - Now we can see about getting Club Insurance' - for it's getting to be "HUGE'-Dude's" -(( Do I hear' you's Holla'ing--> *Scoot'er for President*...?!! ))- Mann'- is this ever getting to be a full time 24/7 job' for me over here,...And I'm suppose to be "Fully retired" for pete'-sake's,...ya' know's and now I've become a 24/7 R/c' Rock'Crawler 4 life' as well Pal's - Scoot'.
Old 04-16-2010, 09:15 PM   #49
I wanna be Dave

kaspers rigs

:flip off:
kasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 09:31 PM   #50
Quarry Creeper

Thumbs up

Welp'..I'm hoping our new Club decal's are as spiffy as your club's decal's are Kasper' - And I like to have 4 of them one's there too' - I'll trade you for 4 of mine out of your first order of 5-10 is that fair anuff with you kasper and I'm thinking of just camping out of my 1:1 - with it's brand new topper that's on it now - at a campsite up the road from Jesse' - as I'll be coming around the lake soon' - and I really do' like that there fully tube bronco' of your's man' - and you know,....I'm a Chevy man too' - Scoot'er

Last edited by scootertrash; 04-16-2010 at 10:30 PM.
Old 04-16-2010, 09:35 PM   #51
I wanna be Dave

Our club is some what new we have roughly 20 members and thanks to all club members we were able to build a indoor course in Oshkosh Wi at hobbytown usa our group currently have comps and gtg in my basement for some dum reason i hauled 8 ton of rock down in my basement i think i need help what the hell was i thunkin here is a pic of our indoor courses we have several outdoor locations as well we have 2 more comps of the fall winter series we have several givaways for the year end awards banquet and working on becoming a USRCCA sanctioned club we are the only rc crawling club in wisconsin that we know of to date hoping we can branch our club out and make the WiRCRC to grow through out the state.

Our club has a long way to go and we have a great group of members that makes a fun time when we crawl thats what its all about fun.here are some more pics hope you enjoy its a group thing so my thoughts to you are help out when ever you have the chance everyone needs to lend a hand and your club can prosper like ours did.

kasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 09:42 PM   #52
Quarry Creeper

Cool I'll be up late tonite filling up another member's folder

Nice rig' you got there Ryan' - and wellcome to the Club' as well - hey any one of you's got a complete WK' rear axle to trade or sale,...?!! I need one to get my wife's WK' scaler done - just so she'll stop holla'ing at me to work on her new rig' - instead of all the build's I got going on - Geez'...Women' - they don't understand the hobby or the time we all take to get all the Lil'detail's all just right that go into each other's rig's - ya' know's - for they just driveum' till they breakum' - and then just handum' back to ya's - and go on about what they was doing' - Scoot'.

Last edited by scootertrash; 04-16-2010 at 11:15 PM.
Old 04-17-2010, 12:55 AM   #53
Quarry Creeper

Exclamation Need a roll call soon Shit for how many we got now..?!

Welp'...Reckon' I need a Roll' Call right about now...?!! - For just this week alone we have more then doubled in full membership's in this very club' and it has'nt let up one bit either - Whooa' - I can't say how shock I am about all you brotha' coming on board with me to help this club thing of mine along - Really' - For me and the wife' are so taken back by all you Fella's becoming full member's of this Club of our's - and it's been all Heart felt to let us tell you's - "For Me and mine honestly just want to say thank you,...for being apart of this with Us with us from the start and that from deep down within our heart's too' - Welp' as of right now we are still missing alot of pic's of alot of other member's rig's - Come on git'-um up on here brotha's - or take your strike' - but you's just wait till the weekend - when the rest of us a be off work for a day to get a chance to post up their pic's of their own rig's as well -(( So' as of right now we have got club member's from all of these state's now = MI,WI,CO,TX,KS,PA,ID,IL,AZ,Mar's and don't forget that fella' who Crawl's on the other side of the Moon' ))- Did I forget someone - Speak up & post up then' - Now when and where are we ALL getting together at seasonally and Bi-monthly - anybody got any Idea's or Comment's on that matter' - ol'Scoot'er:Founder and President of *Lapeer County Crawler's*

Last edited by scootertrash; 04-17-2010 at 01:47 AM.
Old 04-17-2010, 08:35 AM   #54
Quarry Creeper

Question Anyone pretty good with computer's & the like -LMK'

For we could surely use your help with going about getting a Club flyer & hopefully a new Club webpage' or website' made up for this here Club' of our's - Don't be shy either - for I'd like to see any and all your Idea's and handi' work if any of you's maybe good with that kinda' thing and willing to help me on this matter' - and it would be for the benefit of all of us - and all of us would surely be thankfull for input' ,- Idea's,- and help as well' - Scoot'er.
Old 04-17-2010, 10:03 AM   #55
Rock Crawler

our first lapeer county crawlers pic

and another one.. not lapeer but sons of silence

Old 04-17-2010, 11:18 AM   #56
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by scootertrash View Post
Awesome' - Cody but switch that pic to one of my rig'd for that one rig' there belong to Hick' and he's not with us' anymore - take one of the other that are at the park and do the same with it - Great Job' there Cody - You the Man' - and try those two skull' Image's I sent ya' and see what ya' get then' - and post um up Lil' brotha' - Damm' that pretty Kool' but i don't know what all the other member's may say about that grim ripper thou' ya' may want to take that out and replace it with one Redneck' R/c' skull instead for that's the one were working with for a club logo' - For we can't be showing a club' flyer to all the Pastor's around this here town of mine who have allway's back me & my father on just about anything' and they'd see that Image apond our Club flyer' now come on Cody' show some Class' brotha' and do it up right like - And thank's for fiddling with it all as well man' - Just keep that one here and we'll see what all the fella's think of it - But I'm thinking NOT' - on the Grim-ripper Image' thou' - and I have good reason's as well' -But it's okey to hang on to it just change that pic' to another one of me at the park' then show us -whatcha' got dude' - Scoot'er
so the only thing you like is the title........... i was just tryin to help! but the only thing you dont want changed is the title... that means another hour of photoshop to make a completely different picture... so i will get to it when i have time.
Old 04-17-2010, 12:03 PM   #57
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRAWLERCRAZY View Post
Hey, thats my truck in that pic... (well my old one)
I would like some royalties...lol
if you dont own it, you dont get anything. if you do own it... you get your crawler on a club flier!
Old 04-17-2010, 01:15 PM   #58
Rock Crawler

im good man, but i cant read your mind! i didnt know whos rig that was. it was the only good pic for a flier! im working on another one. we will see how it turns out. you just have to realize the time that goes into something like this. i cant just change something really quick... it takes time, and i only had so much to work with...
Old 04-18-2010, 04:16 PM   #59
Quarry Creeper

Smile Ryan's working on Our Club's site - it will be up SOON

___YO' HEAD'S UP THE CLUB'S NEW SITE IS UP and RUNNING NOW___(CLICK ON THIS LINK THAT ON HERE NOW TO GO TO IT)___For NOW we could just Chit-Chat' over on there and not have to wait for each other's PM's and stuff on RCC' and also start on Our Club member's Only for Sale/ for trade/ Wanted post's and Etc' -We have them all added to our site forum's - We'll have to ask all Club'member's to Vote on what our Club's rule's should be - other then just the set forth one's that are allready set in place at this time' - if you don't allready know what thou's rule's are JUST ASK ME Please' - and you'll be Pm'd them - Just post up on this new site your screen name for on RCC' and I'll PM' you and get all the Info from you to become a full member of this club of our's -( ENJOY )- Brotha's for it was some work let us tell you's - Scoot'er.

Last edited by scootertrash; 04-19-2010 at 02:27 AM.
Old 04-19-2010, 03:15 AM   #60
Quarry Creeper

Thumbs up

Life is Good isn't it brotha's -( For I Myself Have Gotten More Goodie's in the mail today' as well' -Scoot'.

Last edited by scootertrash; 04-19-2010 at 05:46 PM.