Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Scale Rigs Brand Specific Tech > RC4WD Trail Finder 2

Notices

Thread: RC4WD 1/10 Trail Finder 2 Kit w/Mojave II Hard Body ( PROBLEMS )

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-20-2016, 07:01 PM   #321
Pebble Pounder

Default Re: RC4WD 1/10 Trail Finder 2 Kit w/Mojave II Hard Body ( PROBLEMS )

Quote:
Originally Posted by HARDRIVE View Post
Nice
Im no techie by all means
Is there a video cam that comes with a remote
Im thinking with the remote i can pause the video and moved the video cam and restart recording?
I second the Gorilla Pod that new2rocks recommends. I use it myself and have yet to find anything that works better, for me. Great product! I also shoot with my Note 5. The tripod is JUST big enough to hold the Note 5 without case.

My 2pennies:
The remote idea is the wrong way to go about getting your next shot. Having the right tools (tripod) and learning how to properly edit video will produce something worth watching. Study your favorite videos. Observe they're shots, what angles they use, distance of camera from the rig, all play a huge part. I struggled quite a bit at first trying to video my outings. Most certianly nothing wonderful, but with a Gorilla Pod and a night's worth of homework on my favorite videos, I shot this on my next trail run. Trust when I say, The improvment was Vast!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOX5XIlhYBM
2kind is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

RC4WD 1/10 Trail Finder 2 Kit w/Mojave II Hard Body ( PROBLEMS ) - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
RC4WD Mojave Body Set For Trail Finder 2 (Camo style) rustneversleeps RC4WD Trail Finder 2 5 09-04-2015 03:58 PM
RC4WD Complete Mojave Body Set for Trail Finder 2 in both Yellow and White. Rckcrwlr General Scale Talk 9 06-10-2012 09:08 PM