Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Competitions and Events > Recon G6

Notices

Thread: R.E.C.O.N. G6 Challenge "L.O.S.T." Legend of Snowshoe Thompson

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-01-2011, 02:20 PM   #101
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by travis c. View Post
Gotta do Slickrock too. That meadow at the north end of Deer Valley trail is one of the most peaceful camp spots.
Someone needs to put on a GTG up near Lake Alpine or Utica Res.

We just might end up doing both on friday. See how it goes, Slick Rock is really mellow and that loop makes it a full day of wheeling.
DORK VADER is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-01-2011, 05:54 PM   #102
RCC Addict

1. How many Axial Shields are in the RECON G6 Challenge™ L.O.S.T., Legend of Snowshoe Thompson flier?

2. After reading the Wikipedia background on Snowshoe Thompson; what do I share with Snowshoe Thompson? You will have to show me the answer to receive a bonus at drivers meeting.

Something about Missouri ?

3. What was the winning poker hand in the Joker’s Wild G6? (Here’s an Ace up your sleeve…http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/showp...&postcount=257).

4 - 3's

4. Snowshoe Thompson delivered the U.S. Mail, deliver a picture of one Vanquish Products item to me on the RECON G6 Challenge™ L.O.S.T. thread or what I call the mail car on the G-Train. Here is the address, http://www.reconcrawlers.com/forum/s...wshoe-Thompson . Since I like getting new mail, no duplicate pictures.

Done

5. How many RECON scopes are in the RECON G6 Challenge™ L.O.S.T., Legend of Snowshoe Thompson flier?

6. Brad “Bender” Dumont shares legendary status with Snowshoe Thompson, in Bender’s latest video, found here; http://axialracing.com/wordpress/201...wroncho-video/ , when does the Wroncho successfully climb the sand embankment?

est 2:07

7. Snowshoe Thompson rescued pioneers while in the back country doing his job; would you stop during a RECON G6 Challenge to help out a stranded camper?

YES

Last edited by fvrr; 09-06-2011 at 02:14 PM.
fvrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 09:04 AM   #103
Rock Crawler

i would be into that.a little 1:1 and RC scaling gtg and camping.if the weather holds up i'll have some time in mid october.i'll hit you up..

[QUOTE=DORK VADER;3258960]
Quote:
Originally Posted by sloyota View Post
here's my toy.but i'll be at the Marlin Crawler roundup that weekend..
wish this comp was the weekend after.i would be there...

I'll lead a run in there another time if you or anybody else would be into it...

There is some bad a$$ terrain for rc crawling back there at the second water crossing / camp..

I've wanted to do a run / rc gtg there for a while now... even a small scale comp n camp would be cool.
sloyota is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 09:47 AM   #104
Rock Crawler

[QUOTE=sloyota;3260452]i would be into that.a little 1:1 and RC scaling gtg and camping.if the weather holds up i'll have some time in mid october.i'll hit you up..

Sounds good. Weather should be fine, its been such a late summer. Plus all the Aspens start to change colors around that time so its extra nice out there.
Old 09-02-2011, 11:26 AM   #105
I wanna be Dave

[QUOTE=DORK VADER;3260505]
Quote:
Originally Posted by sloyota View Post
i would be into that.a little 1:1 and RC scaling gtg and camping.if the weather holds up i'll have some time in mid october.i'll hit you up..

Sounds good. Weather should be fine, its been such a late summer. Plus all the Aspens start to change colors around that time so its extra nice out there.
I might have to blow the dust off the runner for this one. Hopefully by the time I make it to Lake Alpine, the flat spots in my tires should round out.
travis c. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 12:06 PM   #106
Rock Crawler

[QUOTE=travis c.;3260617]
Quote:
Originally Posted by DORK VADER View Post

I might have to blow the dust off the runner for this one. Hopefully by the time I make it to Lake Alpine, the flat spots in my tires should round out.

DO IT !!!

Haven't seen you around since Folsom Blues....

DO IT !!!
Old 09-02-2011, 12:27 PM   #107
I wanna be Dave

[QUOTE=DORK VADER;3260654]
Quote:

DO IT !!!

Haven't seen you around since Folsom Blues....

DO IT !!!
Actually, you have, my small dog with a big attitude tried to attack your dog at the Cisco Grove G6, down by the river. That little PITA is staying at home next time. Didn't mean to be a dick and not say hi, my dog was frustrating the heck outta me.

Was that your Taco that I saw in a crawler mag a few years back, SAS'd, black, with the bed removed and the expedition camper thingy in it's place?

Last edited by travis c.; 09-02-2011 at 12:31 PM.
Old 09-02-2011, 03:36 PM   #108
Rock Crawler

[QUOTE=travis c.;3260689]
Quote:
Originally Posted by DORK VADER View Post

Actually, you have, my small dog with a big attitude tried to attack your dog at the Cisco Grove G6, down by the river. That little PITA is staying at home next time. Didn't mean to be a dick and not say hi, my dog was frustrating the heck outta me.

Was that your Taco that I saw in a crawler mag a few years back, SAS'd, black, with the bed removed and the expedition camper thingy in it's place?

That sucks we didn't see you .... bad dog. I had no idea you were there, my head was in the game of broken rigs when that was going on...

Yeah that was my rig and go at some product development for Adventure Trailers... It was called the TacoChaser. It has been reworked since then... going on twice now...It was fun while it lasted.

Its all torn apart right now but, it will be back together enough for wheeling D.V and S.R. I lowered it 4" and had to cut off most of the exo cage and just about everything else..

Last edited by DORK VADER; 09-05-2011 at 09:48 AM.
Old 09-02-2011, 06:13 PM   #109
I wanna be Dave

Nice rig, I remember drooling over it when I saw it in the mag.

I have an '02 with the Total Chaos long travek kit.
Old 09-02-2011, 06:40 PM   #110
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Nice rig, I remember drooling over it when I saw it in the mag.

I have an '02 with the Total Chaos long travek kit.

Thanks Travis...

Hope to see you and your rig out there...

PM me if you can make it out on Friday. If not no big deal, there is always Satday night and Sunday to wheel.
Old 09-02-2011, 09:27 PM   #111
I wanna be Dave

ok shes a roller with wraith axles under her

zonkerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 10:06 PM   #112
RCC Addict

I'm lovin' the Power Wagon
Skeeno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 10:20 PM   #113
I wanna be Dave

Awesome Elio!
Old 09-04-2011, 02:39 PM   #114
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by zonkerd View Post
ok shes a roller with wraith axles under her

Do you have a frequent Towers club card, I think some of Team Twerk Driver's would like the Team owner to purchase this stage saving item!!
DRIVNMF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 08:08 PM   #115
I wanna be Dave

we do take AAA cards LOL
zonkerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 08:51 PM   #116
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by zonkerd View Post
we do take AAA cards LOL
WOW! Imagine that, a FORD behind a tow truck, looks second nature.
Old 09-04-2011, 08:57 PM   #117
I wanna be Dave

1.9 G-Rides;

1. Rosa Parker / RECON Angel / 1.9 Lil’ Lexus w/ new shoes and ghetto fabulous make over.
2. Michael Pham / nissan_driver24 / Slow Honcho
3.Elio dianda/ zonkerd/ baja f-100 offical chase truck of g-6
4.Cole Bailey/unibomber/Axial Samurai Stage Assasin
5. Dan Wilson / dan wilson / SCX-10 Lipo Burning Stage Dominatrix
6.Mandi Harmon / V Wagon / Team Dirty Bird
7.Matt S. / DVADER / scx10 / Team Dirty Bird
8. Eric / TREE / scx10
9. Chris Goris / Brokennib / SCX10 Blue Bastard
10. Martin Febanske / fvrr / scx10 new G6 secret weapon
11.Richard Fleming /1beatjeep /Eat my Dust / SCX10
12.Matt Soileau/Skeeno/Axial Blog Honcho
13.Brad Spoelstra / yjbrad / Honcho
14.Bruce/ Nissan/bpc
15. Cody Bailey / recovery cody / SCX-10 FJ
16.Sam trujillo / RC ROCK ARMOR /SCX-10
17.Rick mercado/ merc56/ scx-10
18.Tristin /scx-10
19.Travis Branco / Tbranco / TLT based FJ40
20.Chad/Rockwalker/BPC/AX10
21.Phill/Team Tekin/Honcho
22. Thom Kowatch / Thom K / Axial SCX-10

Wraith/2.2 G-Rides;
1.BIG JOE/CLASS3 /TUBER / OR WRAITH!
2.Sam Pedrick / Team TWERK Driver / Axial Wraith
Old 09-05-2011, 10:12 PM   #118
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by nissan_driver24 View Post
1. How many Axial Shields are in the RECON G6 Challenge™ L.O.S.T., Legend of Snowshoe Thompson flier?

2. After reading the Wikipedia background on Snowshoe Thompson; what do I share with Snowshoe Thompson? You will have to show me the answer to receive a bonus at drivers meeting.

Completed

3. What was the winning poker hand in the Joker’s Wild G6? (Here’s an Ace up your sleeve…http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/showp...&postcount=257).

Bruce won it with Quad 3's

4. Snowshoe Thompson delivered the U.S. Mail, deliver a picture of one Vanquish Products item to me on the RECON G6 Challenge™ L.O.S.T. thread or what I call the mail car on the G-Train. Here is the address, http://www.reconcrawlers.com/forum/s...wshoe-Thompson . Since I like getting new mail, no duplicate pictures.

Completed (Check below answers)

5. How many RECON scopes are in the RECON G6 Challenge™ L.O.S.T., Legend of Snowshoe Thompson flier?

6. Brad “Bender” Dumont shares legendary status with Snowshoe Thompson, in Bender’s latest video, found here; http://axialracing.com/wordpress/201...wroncho-video/ , when does the Wroncho successfully climb the sand embankment?

@ approx. 2min 8seconds

7. Snowshoe Thompson rescued pioneers while in the back country doing his job; would you stop during a RECON G6 Challenge to help out a stranded camper?

Heck Ya

Answer to #4
Vanquish Product : AX10 Incision Guard & Aluminum Transmission Housing
Professor Parker needs you to double check answer #1. The rest look Phamtastic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fvrr View Post

Something about Missouri ?

4 - 3's

Done

est 2:07

YES
Professor Parker says dbl check #1 and #2 is

Last edited by DRIVNMF; 09-06-2011 at 07:24 AM.
Old 09-06-2011, 12:52 AM   #119
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRIVNMF View Post
Professor Parker needs you to double check answer #1. The rest look Phamtastic!
New answers

Completed

Bruce won it with Quad 3's

Completed (Check below answers)

@ approx. 2min 8seconds

Heck Ya

Answer to #4
Vanquish Product : AX10 Incision Guard & Aluminum Transmission Housing
nissan_driver24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 02:15 PM   #120
RCC Addict

Oh my, so big I couldn't see it. Fixed in the post above.
fvrr is offline   Reply With Quote