Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Competitions and Events > Recon G6

Notices

Thread: RECON G6 "Swine Swagger" Sept 28, 2013 Hot Springs, AR

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2013, 08:06 PM   #61
Pebble Pounder

Just want to thank all the people involved in setting up the G6 event. Thank yall. I had a blast and already plan on making next years. it was great to see some awesome rigs (now I need to work on mine) and meet several of the people from here.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2
maxxdrive is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-30-2013, 08:17 AM   #62

Default Re: RECON G6 "Swine Swagger" Sept 28, 2013 Hot Springs, AR

Now that I have seen what I've been missing up here you can bet I'll b there next year. Just wanna say big thanks to all the people who help set up everything and big thanks to Parker for putting on the event.
My timber wolf started out strong but had a few issues here and there but thanks to Ben (Maxxdrive ) I was able to show out and put on a good show
Bigmud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 11:07 AM   #63
I wanna be Dave

Oh where to begin...

Big thanks to the Gcrew for coming down south and Spreading the G6 love.

Big thanks to Superlift Orv for the most awesome place in the south.

Thanks to all who showed up to take part in the Swine Swagger G6.
And Welcome to your new FIX! The Recon G6!

We tripled our #'s from last year..which is awesome!!
Coming from 9 to 29 drivers..heck yea!!

Thanks to Axial,Vp,Fast eddy,Pitbull tires,crawler innovations foams,Big D's Rc's for the support and products.
Without top notch products we wouldn't be able to do a 5 mile course.
PERIOD.

mud,rocks,dirt,brush...it was a Hog wild of a good time!

Last edited by ROLANDROCKSHOP; 09-30-2013 at 01:28 PM.
ROLANDROCKSHOP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 02:26 PM   #64
Rock Crawler

I had an awesome time

Big thanks to the G6 Crew for bringing back the most fun you can have with a RC scaler or rockracer.

Thanks to Superlift ORV for hosting.

Thanks to Josh Harris, aka Roland Rockshop, for all of the setup work and for the swag.

Big thanks to Pitbull tires and Crawler InNovations. They were ran by the top 2 finishers in 1.9. It is awesome to watch your 8lbs scaler climb a wet wheelbase length 80* incline once you get a small wrap on it with this combo.

Thanks to Axial, VP, Fast Eddy, and Big D's RC for the prizes. Thanks to any supporters I missed.

Big thanks to maxxdrive, Ben Moore, for running the both loops of the day coarse with me. He spotted all of the stickers, flags, and hole punches and pulled me out of a few problem areas.
corkysk8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 09:20 AM   #65
Quarry Creeper

I had a blast at the Swine Swagger! Once again Parker put on a hell of a show. I broke the second gate in when my ESC crapped out, so Parker let me borrow "Edna". Now, I told him that I would break it, but he said it was bullet proof. Well, Second gate in, the ESC crapped out. lol No worries, I jumped in to help Parker out in anyway I could and we ended up making the mud pit give drivers hell. It was soupy nasty mud! I ended up getting one of my 1.9s ready for the night stage and had a great time in the rain. I can't wait for the G6 train to head back down south, I will be there for sure.
jeepinkid83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 05:51 PM   #66

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for a great time at "Swine Swagger". MacCray and I had a blast!! We managed to make it through both laps with no breakage. Unless you count a spur gear coming loose before we even started. Big thanks to Parker for jumping in and helping us get it repaired expeditiously!
MikeS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 06:56 PM   #67
Quarry Creeper

Wanted to say thank you to the g-crew and to corky,Mr.traxxas, and anyone else who helped me on the night run after I got my rig back up and crawling with out you guys my finishing a g6 task wouldn't have gotten accomplished thanks to parker for making all this possible and coming to rescue me on the night run :thumbup: my G degree is sitting safely on my coffee table in the living room I can't wait till next year hopefully the turn out will double or triple
noobiescaler35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 08:27 PM   #68
Rock Crawler

this years g6 was epic ! huge thanks to parker and the g-crew for rolling through and putting on the show! also to josh for getting things lined out at the orvpark for us to play. and to the owners of the park, great people and they make you feel welcome back any time. also to all the sponsors who helped make it an experience to remember as always i've never ran with as large a group as we had that night. good times i'll soon not forget. can't wait for the next one. i may have to travel to one sometime, experience it in another place and meet even more people !! if you haven't gotten to a g6 yet, what in the world are you waiting for????
mjc597 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 04:48 PM   #69

Is there any footage available from the event?
RoadserviceNR is offline   Reply With Quote

RECON G6 "Swine Swagger" Sept 28, 2013 Hot Springs, AR - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
RECON G6 "Dia de los Muertos" at the Cantina for Con 2013 DRIVNMF Recon G6 39 11-20-2013 07:18 PM
RECON G6 "The Fix" & "The Cure" Pyramid Lake Nevada DRIVNMF Recon G6 29 10-05-2013 03:15 PM
RECON G6 "Sierra Trek" Aug. 10, 2013 DRIVNMF Recon G6 11 08-12-2013 02:10 PM
RECON G6 "Silver Springs Treasure Hunt" & Terra-X Race DRIVNMF Recon G6 39 05-11-2013 11:45 AM
RECON G6 Challenge "The Superlift Southern Showdown G6" & "Outlaw Terra-X" DRIVNMF Recon G6 227 10-19-2012 10:26 AM