RCCrawler Forums

RCCrawler Forums (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/)
-   RPP Hobby (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/rpp-hobby/)
-   -   RPPHOBBY.COM- Post public questions,suggestions, or feedback here (http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/rpp-hobby/68978-rpphobby-com-post-public-questions-suggestions-feedback-here.html)

MostlyBS 11-09-2012 03:15 PM

Re: RPPHOBBY.COM- Post public questions,suggestions, or feedback here

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rpp Hobby (Post 4007277)
More going in today "thumbsup"

You are good people, order done.

Thanks again"thumbsup"

MostlyBS 11-09-2012 04:29 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Seriously who is this fast with an order? Seems RPP is:thumbup:

Thank you Axial

Duuuuuuuude 11-13-2012 02:32 PM

How about some Duratrax Bandito sc tires in C3? :mrgreen:

RPP Hobby 11-13-2012 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duuuuuuuude (Post 4013496)

Good call. Will add them and order in now "thumbsup"

spectre 11-13-2012 07:58 PM

is the rpp website down?

DieselJC 11-13-2012 08:01 PM

Got my 3racing winch today for the Mog..shipping was at the speed of sound as usual..I swear the place is next door.

Also requested this..

http://i768.photobucket.com/albums/x...n/IMAG0025.jpg

Its just too cool that RPP has great customer service and employs people that obviously have great talent and enjoy their job..
Thanks again RPP!

JC

heyisTi 11-13-2012 08:10 PM

Cory, your server is down... !!!!

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y17...Untitled-2.png

VP Dan 11-14-2012 02:56 PM

cory you guys are just bad ass less then 24 hours to my door thanks for all your hard work rpp "thumbsup"

MostlyBS 11-14-2012 05:12 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Mate what's the best way to check on a order with USPS?
The tracking shows the package being accepted but there hasn't been an update since. Usually I can track it with updates almost daily.

Thank you Axial & RCC

RPP Hobby 11-14-2012 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MostlyBS (Post 4015306)
Mate what's the best way to check on a order with USPS?
The tracking shows the package being accepted but there hasn't been an update since. Usually I can track it with updates almost daily.

Thank you Axial & RCC

With 1st class they do not update the same as priority. Here is a quote directly from our terms and check out to explain

"First Class International mail is economical, delivery times may take two to eight weeks for delivery and this method is not trackable and not insurable. First Class mail is recommended for low value packages which are not time sensitive. Please do not use this method for shipping high value items since the package is not insurable and if lost, we cannot recover any of the value for you. "

Devil Inc 11-21-2012 09:53 AM

Holy Crap, I placed my 2nd order with you guys Monday and it is out for delivery today. OUTSTANDING!

SinCity 11-21-2012 11:46 AM

Tamiya Scale RC Rotors. Purchased from RPP and 2 days later they showed up. Stupid fast shipping. West coast to East coast before I could blink!

RPP Hobby 11-21-2012 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duuuuuuuude (Post 4013496)

They are here buddy

Duratrax Bandito SC On-Road Tire C3 (2)

CarolinaCrawler 11-21-2012 03:16 PM

Hi,

I'm looking for transmission gears for an SCX-10. I finally stripped out the original plastic ones today. I did not see any on your website. All I saw for transmission parts was the RC4WD 2 speed. Not looking to go that far yet.... Do you offer replacement gears (preferably metal) and possibly a bearing kit?

Thanks,
Luke

RPP Hobby 11-21-2012 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CarolinaCrawler (Post 4026218)
Hi,

I'm looking for transmission gears for an SCX-10. I finally stripped out the original plastic ones today. I did not see any on your website. All I saw for transmission parts was the RC4WD 2 speed. Not looking to go that far yet.... Do you offer replacement gears (preferably metal) and possibly a bearing kit?

Thanks,
Luke

Hi Luke

Here is what you would need. Eother choose the Main gear to use on stock outputs or the complete main gear/outputs which is much stronger

Robinson Racing Outdrive Diff Lock Gear AX10/SCX10

Robinson Racing Hardened Aluminum Diff Gear: AX10/SX10

Robinson Racing Hard Steel Idler Gear AX10/SCX10

https://www.rpphobby.com/ProductDeta...ctCode=AXA1225

RPP Hobby 5x10x4mm Rubber Sealed Bearing

kalani 11-21-2012 08:54 PM

When will you start stocking the Pro-line True Scale Ford F-150 Raptor SVT Body?

RPP Hobby 11-21-2012 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kalani (Post 4026759)
When will you start stocking the Pro-line True Scale Ford F-150 Raptor SVT Body?

Just listed on the site, and it looks like Mid December

Pro-Line Racing True Scale Ford F-150 Raptor SVT Clear Body

Duuuuuuuude 11-21-2012 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rpp Hobby (Post 4026171)

Cool! I'll get 'em ordered up asap. Thank you sir. "thumbsup"

CarolinaCrawler 11-22-2012 07:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rpp Hobby (Post 4026787)
Just listed on the site, and it looks like Mid December

Pro-Line Racing True Scale Ford F-150 Raptor SVT Clear Body

Please let me know as soon as this is in stock with a PM. Will be ordering it same day. On another note, one of the bearings you linked for me is out of stock. Do you have an alternate that's in stock?

Thanks.

RPP Hobby 11-22-2012 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CarolinaCrawler (Post 4027114)
Please let me know as soon as this is in stock with a PM. Will be ordering it same day. On another note, one of the bearings you linked for me is out of stock. Do you have an alternate that's in stock?

Thanks.

No but I will have the bearings in to ship out Monday feel free to back order and we will ship when it comes it

Mr.Joshua 11-23-2012 11:42 PM

Just want to thank Corey and RPP for the Black Friday sale!

I have NEVER heard of a company taking requests for what I wanted to see put on sale. I bought every item that I asked for and then some!

I'm a customer for life"thumbsup"
Thanks again!

kalani 11-24-2012 01:03 AM

Made three separate orders in the last two days. Can't believe the awesome sale prices. Gotta stop checking the Black Friday specials, I'm going broke!!! Thanks RPP

CarolinaCrawler 11-24-2012 06:35 AM

Ok, order placed! I went ahead and put the Raptor body on order. I figure as soon as you guys get it, you'll ship it :) Thanks for your help, Corey!

madazz 11-25-2012 01:56 AM

placed my order yesterday. after having ordered a few times before and having my items delivered within two weeks to australia i wouldnt order from anyone else. hopefully this time my 30 something items will arrive just as fast and i can start building. thanks rpp!

MostlyBS 11-26-2012 04:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rpp Hobby (Post 4015376)
With 1st class they do not update the same as priority. Here is a quote directly from our terms and check out to explain

"First Class International mail is economical, delivery times may take two to eight weeks for delivery and this method is not trackable and not insurable. First Class mail is recommended for low value packages which are not time sensitive. Please do not use this method for shipping high value items since the package is not insurable and if lost, we cannot recover any of the value for you. "

Parts arrived today"thumbsup"
Now I gotta finish the "Wrux" so I can start on my "WREX" :lmao:

RPP Hobby 11-26-2012 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MostlyBS (Post 4032216)
Parts arrived today"thumbsup"
Now I gotta finish the "Wrux" so I can start on my "WREX" :lmao:

Build Build Build "thumbsup"

sisterfunk 11-27-2012 08:09 PM

RPP Hobby rock'n it as usual.. order some stuff about 5am pst .. received my confirmation email its in the mail at 10am ...

thanx for the awesome service. "thumbsup"

Dominic

heyisTi 11-27-2012 11:42 PM

OMG, I just order a bunch of stuff then after looking at the list...the "front Yota axel" : RC4Z-A0058 :was sold out.... // so am paying for the rear only... gay

but.. hope you get it back in stock soon!!!

RPP Hobby 11-27-2012 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by heyisTi (Post 4035689)
OMG, I just order a bunch of stuff then after looking at the list...the "front Yota axel" : RC4Z-A0058 :was sold out.... // so am paying for the rear only... gay

but.. hope you get it back in stock soon!!!

Pretty sure we have them coming tomorrow "thumbsup"

madazz 11-28-2012 03:11 AM

whats the procedure if an order is placed and the item is out of stock? is the customer notified or does the order sit until the items are back in stock?

RPP Hobby 11-28-2012 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by madazz (Post 4035822)
whats the procedure if an order is placed and the item is out of stock? is the customer notified or does the order sit until the items are back in stock?

If a customer orders an item that was showing out of stock we hold it to ship until item comes in.

If we back order on a item that was showing in stock we will E mail the customer.

obijuan 11-28-2012 04:54 PM

ordered on the holiday weekend and i had some pretty parts on my doorstep today. thanks for a calm and easy going buying experience. sometimes thats really hard to get these days. its appreciated.

pastimesteve 11-28-2012 10:05 PM

Thanks, as always, Corey for the amazing service. I was talking to my girlfriend today about top-notch customer service and you exemplify this in everything you do. She was amazed when I told her I receive a shipment notice an hour or two after placing an order.

Steve

Lentsnh2012 11-28-2012 10:11 PM

Chino63 leaf springs are out of stock!!!! OHHHHH NOOOOOOOO!!!!!

RPP Hobby 11-28-2012 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by obijuan (Post 4036810)
ordered on the holiday weekend and i had some pretty parts on my doorstep today. thanks for a calm and easy going buying experience. sometimes thats really hard to get these days. its appreciated.

Thank you. Hope to see you back

Quote:

Originally Posted by pastimesteve (Post 4037420)
Thanks, as always, Corey for the amazing service. I was talking to my girlfriend today about top-notch customer service and you exemplify this in everything you do. She was amazed when I told her I receive a shipment notice an hour or two after placing an order.

Steve

Thank you Steve It says alot you taking the time to post up for us. It makes what we strive to do so much better "thumbsup" And want o try our best to do it each and every time.

dragonracing 11-30-2012 05:31 PM

hey rpp. i ordered some tires and wheels on tuesday and had them shipped usps priority. they were supposed to be here today but tracking says they got processed twice in oakland? wheres my stuff? my first order this week got here in two days. this order is delayed? i need them tires for this weekend.. help me out here. you can pm me if you like. i have the order number if you need it.

Lentsnh2012 11-30-2012 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dragonracing (Post 4040203)
hey rpp. i ordered some tires and wheels on tuesday and had them shipped usps priority. they were supposed to be here today but tracking says they got processed twice in oakland? wheres my stuff? my first order this week got here in two days. this order is delayed? i need them tires for this weekend.. help me out here. you can pm me if you like. i have the order number if you need it.

IIRC RPP is located in Ukiah, CA. Corey has nothing to do with the middle man shipping process- only the ship off.

I'm sure it'll be there tomorrow. I've had many cases where my tracking woud show that it was shipped off... and that's it. There's a reason why USPS is always loosing money

dragonracing 11-30-2012 05:46 PM

im sure they will but was just wanting to see if he could shed some light on the subject. im not mad just want my tires. ive had great service form rpp in the past but this is the first time the po has delayed a shipment from him. i hate the post office.

RPP Hobby 11-30-2012 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lentsnh2012 (Post 4040212)
IIRC RPP is located in Ukiah, CA. Corey has nothing to do with the middle man shipping process- only the ship off.

I'm sure it'll be there tomorrow. I've had many cases where my tracking woud show that it was shipped off... and that's it. There's a reason why USPS is always loosing money

What he said is exactly right. We do not have anyone we can talk to at all. Calling USPS to find out about a package is like calling the white house to try and talk to Obama to find out why it is taking so long to get our economy back on track.

The holidays are here and shipments are going to have longer transit times.

heinie_21 11-30-2012 06:59 PM

I was tracking a rpp order and it decided to spend an extra night in a city about 20 mins from my house for some reason. Haha. Not rpp's fault! :)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2