Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Scale Rigs Brand Specific Tech > SSD Trail King - Pro Scale Chassis Builder Kit

Notices

Thread: Which Power Plant For TK

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-28-2021, 10:45 PM   #21
Pebble Pounder

Default Re: Which Power Plant For TK

Quote:
Originally Posted by CriMiN4L View Post
I ended up putting the fusion in my TK, I had to cut two of the uprights off so it would clear the motor and bent the link so it went on the other side of the one remaining, ill get some pics and post them for you when i can.

I still want to print up a thin piece to add to its thickness of the one upright remaining, and find some good strong glue.

Other than that, with those two uprights removed, it gives full compression without it hitting.

I am not using the motor cover and oil pan at all, but that is for other reasons.

If i find that to much stress is there I might end up going with an alloy centre, but I am a long way off from truly seeing what its like.
Any feedback regarding the Fusion? I have a TK on the way that I plan to use a 12T Tekin 5-slot & HW 1080 like my SCX10.2. Good balance of control and wheel speed for my taste. But I also want to go brushless with one of these trucks. I drove a friends' truck a few weeks ago before getting my SCX10.2 and his truck has a HW Axe 2300kv. That sucker was a blast to blast around but impressive watching each lug of a tire come around in difficult sections.
air8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Which Power Plant For TK - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Power Plant TAT76 Mega/Monster Trucks 9 01-21-2020 04:34 PM
Looking for a new power plant for my Super, need your help Alonjp Electronics 16 09-08-2015 02:06 PM
DIY power plant opek Chit Chat 2 06-16-2012 10:21 PM
Wraith power plant???? luckster Missouri 5 02-23-2012 04:29 PM