Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler Brand Specific Tech > Team Losi Comp Crawler

Notices

Thread: A thread about Weight

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-27-2011, 09:02 AM   #141
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik D_lux View Post
Looks like it turned out great!

Glad you found a good spot for the upper mount.

Did it fit good width wise between the rod ends? I measured that assuming there were no washers pinching the lower ear. Hopefully it wasent too big.

Drive shaft clearance should not be a problem as the rod ends are really close to the output of the trans. Driveshaft does not move much at all right there.
I had to take about a 1/16th of the long side but other than that it fit perfect. How did you get the dig horn on the trans side ways to line up with the servo. The horn has two splines in it that line up on the dig shaft. I just switched to the lcc trans so I'm not up to date on all the tricks. I thought about just forcing it on side ways, I can't see to were it would matter as long as it is lined up with the servo horn?
DeadlySwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-27-2011, 09:33 AM   #142
Wanna get? Gotta want.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadlySwan View Post
I had to take about a 1/16th of the long side but other than that it fit perfect. How did you get the dig horn on the trans side ways to line up with the servo. The horn has two splines in it that line up on the dig shaft. I just switched to the lcc trans so I'm not up to date on all the tricks. I thought about just forcing it on side ways, I can't see to were it would matter as long as it is lined up with the servo horn?
Just put the dig horn on like normal, pointing straight up. Then grab it with your fingers and pull it down to the side.

I think thats what youre asking.
Erik D_lux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 09:40 AM   #143
Quarry Creeper

Yea, I thought thats all you did. Just wanted to ask and make sure I wasn't missing something. Thanks
DeadlySwan is offline   Reply With Quote