Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Scale Rigs Brand Specific Tech > Vaterra Scale Rock Crawlers > Vaterra Twin Hammers

Notices

Thread: IRIE Products

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-25-2017, 10:55 AM   #481

Default Re: IRIE Products

PM Sent!
turbo2cam is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-25-2017, 08:29 PM   #482
Quarry Creeper

PM sent as well
zumzum5150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2017, 01:48 AM   #483

Bellcrank purchase only: For vaterra twin hammers; please respond for transaction.
1crawl23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2017, 01:56 AM   #484
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1crawl23 View Post
Bellcrank purchase only: For vaterra twin hammers; please respond for transaction.

Same her mr IRIE..looking to get bellcranks
Old 04-05-2017, 05:27 AM   #485

PM send yesterday

Cheers
Adakar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2017, 04:14 PM   #486
Rock Crawler

Well I am home and I believe I have sent invoices and returned PM's to all that were waiting on me. If not let me know, with that much to catch up on I easily could of missed someone.

I am behind on towers now and will be getting them done as soon as I can. I will be gone again this weekend which is not going to help, but I will get them done as fast as possible for everyone.
Sr.Irie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2017, 06:24 PM   #487
Rock Stacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sr.Irie View Post
Well I am home and I believe I have sent invoices and returned PM's to all that were waiting on me. If not let me know, with that much to catch up on I easily could of missed someone.

I am behind on towers now and will be getting them done as soon as I can. I will be gone again this weekend which is not going to help, but I will get them done as fast as possible for everyone.
I was waiting on just the arms but also asked for a spare shock tower last time I PM'ed both sent to Australia please. I guess if you are behind on towers that's why I haven't heard. I'm loving the bell cranks by the way
SkiSteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2017, 09:11 PM   #488
Pebble Pounder

Default Re: IRIE Products Twin Hammer Steering & Axles

PM'd regarding steering set. Thank you sir!
CR4NK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2017, 06:11 AM   #489

Quote:

Waiting your PM

Cheers
Old 04-06-2017, 06:46 AM   #490
Quarry Creeper

Quote:

Paypal address sent..than you
Old 04-08-2017, 10:36 PM   #491
Pebble Pounder

Default IRIE Products

Received my bellcrank system and it arrived ultra-fast and went on without a hitch. This thing is pure beef! I purchased the suggested servo horn which also worked out well. Thank you Sr.Irie!!!!

My TH kit is still a build in process but I knew I wanted to replace the stock steering regardless, so figured I'd install it as I built it. I had to "trim" down the screw on the servo horn connecting the steering pushrod as it was hitting one of the cranks due to the screw being a bit too long. It was the only one I had so not the fault of Sr.Irie at all.

I figured I would just use the tactic servo for steering until it takes a crap and purchase a better one later.

Last edited by CR4NK; 04-08-2017 at 10:52 PM.
Old 04-09-2017, 03:55 AM   #492
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by CR4NK View Post
Received my bellcrank system and it arrived ultra-fast and went on without a hitch. This thing is pure beef! I purchased the suggested servo horn which also worked out well. Thank you Sr.Irie!!!!

My TH kit is still a build in process but I knew I wanted to replace the stock steering regardless, so figured I'd install it as I built it. I had to "trim" down the screw on the servo horn connecting the steering pushrod as it was hitting one of the cranks due to the screw being a bit too long. It was the only one I had so not the fault of Sr.Irie at all.

I figured I would just use the tactic servo for steering until it takes a crap and purchase a better one later.

Man that looks realy well made parts. Just waiting on that invoice and im golden..
Old 04-09-2017, 10:19 AM   #493
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by zumzum5150 View Post
Man that looks realy well made parts. Just waiting on that invoice and im golden..

You won't be disappointed. I already bound the rx, esc, servo etc. to test it and the steering works great! I decided to stay with the cantilever suspension up front so install wasn't too involved.
Old 04-09-2017, 11:17 AM   #494
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by CR4NK View Post

[IMG]https:jpg[/IMG]

]

Thank you for good pictures of this installed! Hadn't come across clear shots yet. Waiting on funding for my setup
Richterat83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2017, 11:21 AM   #495
Pebble Pounder

Default IRIE Products

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richterat83 View Post
Thank you for good pictures of this installed! Hadn't come across clear shots yet. Waiting on funding for my setup

Hopefully it helps. I hadn't seen any pictures of the same so I felt I'd post some.
Old 04-09-2017, 01:20 PM   #496
Pebble Pounder

Default IRIE Products

I just got the shocks together and installed and wanted to show how they look with the bell-crank setup. I had to add a small spacer (Axial # AX1416) to the top end where the shock mounts as the shock was sitting a bit low and making contact with the bell-crank plate itself. I added a few pics as to where the spacer was added for reference. Im not sure if everyone needs to do this but I did on mine. Anything like a small washer or an extra nut (m3 i believe) would do the trick.

Below is a pic where the upper shock eye will mount using a plastic ball end that slides on top of the nut. It ends up sitting too low (for me) and allows the shock to make contact with the plate. Redundant much? Haha

Now for a pic of the shock mounted with the spacer. It now sits perfectly horizontal with the plate.

Last edited by CR4NK; 04-09-2017 at 01:27 PM.
Old 04-10-2017, 05:11 AM   #497

Hi Sr. Irie
I´m waiting your mail.

Cheers
Old 04-22-2017, 02:22 PM   #498
Quarry Creeper

Hi been waiting patiently for an invoice from you. Pls let me know if you need further info from me. Thanx Steve
Old 04-23-2017, 08:53 AM   #499
I wanna be Dave

Sent a pm regarding service parts and a shock tower.
meatmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2017, 11:59 AM   #500
RCC Addict

Default Re: IRIE Products Twin Hammer Steering & Axles

I believe he's still traveling
Richterat83 is offline   Reply With Quote

IRIE Products - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
vanquis products VS mayhem products bigg rocker Tires and Wheels 23 01-09-2011 08:13 PM
DankyCrawler's Project "Irie" dankycrawler 1.9 Scale Rigs 40 11-30-2009 02:20 PM