Sponsored Links
Old 11-05-2010, 10:32 AM   #402
I wanna be Dave

Old 11-05-2010, 10:38 AM   #403
Quarry Creeper

Thanks for the chance, I'm in too.....
Old 11-05-2010, 10:42 AM   #404
Custom Carbon Fiber

if family and real life events prevented him from finishing the job then how did he think he could manage an auction once it was finished by someone else?

the rig should have never gone back to him after someone else finished building it, he should have wiped his hands clean and delt with his personal issues.

lashing out at vendors and/or contributors is just someone trying to mislead people into believeing lies.

Like BigBaller said, things like this really kill it for legit charity fund raisiers people try to do.
Old 11-05-2010, 10:48 AM   #405
Quarry Creeper

After all of this, no one is able to talk to him in person, really, your kidding, someone should have his phone number or address or email. I would think after all of these years of him being on these sites, someone would just contact him , and say "whats up with the build, or is that too easy to do.
Old 11-05-2010, 10:56 AM   #406
RCC Addict

trust me Bodean, I've stated that i have read every page, (what happens when you can't sleep lol) and they have tried to contact him through every means possible, and I'll admit, your rules are right on not trusting anyone but, this was suppose to be someone respectable and when someone says something about helping a charity, you want to let your guard down so that you can also have a chance o help out with it. like I've said before, I never did donate nor knew about this before but seeing that alot of people putting their guards down so that they could try and connect, and then taken advantage is a lot like rape, ya I do mean that and I do believe that you don't go and tell someone that went through something like that to just get over them self's....
Old 11-05-2010, 11:07 AM   #407
Who's your Daddy-0!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bodean View Post
What a bunch of panty waists, its almost funny to see you supposed adults acting like a bunch of winey babies, its life, it sucks a lot of times, get over it.

I guess this build will save the friggin world,

MSD, thats almost a whole truck, (NOT ) Your business stinks anyway, nothing is ever in stock, thats just great, MADE IN the USA, but we carry nothing....

This is fun, I hope you friggin ban me.
Vendor bashing will get you a vacation
Old 11-05-2010, 11:28 AM   #408
Donkey Punch Champion!

Quote:
I am a complete douchebag...
...enough said.
Old 11-05-2010, 11:45 AM   #409
RCC Addict

Quote:
What a bunch of panty waists, its almost funny to see you supposed adults acting like a bunch of winey babies, its life, it sucks a lot of times, get over it.

I guess this build will save the friggin world,

MSD, thats almost a whole truck, (NOT ) Your business stinks anyway, nothing is ever in stock, thats just great, MADE IN the USA, but we carry nothing....

This is fun, I hope you friggin ban me.
So you bash a vendor to defend scamtablo? Go back to polishing his knob, since that's all you can seem to do right
Old 11-05-2010, 12:01 PM   #410
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by TattooKenny View Post
Vendor bashing will get you a vacation

Thats the best you can come up with ??? Take care of it then, thats all you people do, is talk, put your money where your mouth is. Goodbye and good riddance.

But you still have Pablo to deal with. Good Luck with that, later girls
Old 11-05-2010, 12:05 PM   #411
TEAM MODERATOR

Quote:
Thats the best you can come up with ??? Take care of it then, thats all you people do, is talk, put your money where your mouth is
Enjoy your time off....
Old 11-05-2010, 03:16 PM   #412
LR3
Rock Crawler

I just looked at his profile, he was online today at a little after 1:00 PM, but looks like he didnt even look at this thread.

I like his avater btw
Old 11-05-2010, 04:26 PM   #413
Custom Carbon Fiber

Quote:
Originally Posted by LR3 View Post
but looks like he didnt even look at this thread.
he probably did .,..... only ones that can tell for sure are the admins though.
Old 11-05-2010, 04:28 PM   #414
LR3
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbob View Post
he probably did .,..... only ones that can tell for sure are the admins though.
true, i love how he dosent give us the time of day(pablo that is, not the admins lol)
Old 11-05-2010, 04:33 PM   #415
I wanna be Dave

Funny how he's got time for track days with the bike, but no time to honor the commitment he made with this build.
Old 11-05-2010, 04:36 PM   #416
LR3
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by microgoat View Post
Funny how he's got time for track days with the bike, but no time to honor the commitment he made with this build.
Very true Stu! If there were family problems the last thing I would do is be out on the track with my bike. He knows what he is doing and dosen't care at all. He is a liar, a con man, a theif, and a coward. I have lost all respect I had for him and ANYBODY who still supports his side and have gained much respect for everybody sticking up for those who have been done wrong by him.
Old 11-05-2010, 04:59 PM   #417
Who's your Daddy-0!

Quote:
Thats the best you can come up with ??? Take care of it then, thats all you people do, is talk, put your money where your mouth is. Goodbye and good riddance.

But you still have Pablo to deal with. Good Luck with that, later girls
Have a nice vacation! I would love to run into just half of you keyboard warriors at a comp sometime....
Old 11-05-2010, 05:06 PM   #418
I wanna be Dave

Attached Images

Old 11-05-2010, 05:33 PM   #419
RCC Addict

so I think a way to help this out and give to all the people that were connected close to this, either by donations or diabetic, I have started a 2.2 scaler, it's a little ghetto and cheesy but this build doesn't involve anyone giving donations, (safe for all you) I will be funding it all as best as I can, all I ask from you guys(young and old) is advice and guidance, I feel really bad that everyone had there hopes up so much and then they all basically got a slap to the face.
I'm going to try to make a damn good scaler that hopefully when ever I sell it I can give a little to each donater to slightly make up for what pablo did and the rest for a charity.
hopefully you all can help, cuz I'm wanting to help
Old 11-05-2010, 05:52 PM   #420
Who's your Daddy-0!

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonoid369 View Post
so I think a way to help this out and give to all the people that were connected close to this, either by donations or diabetic, I have started a 2.2 scaler, it's a little ghetto and cheesy but this build doesn't involve anyone giving donations, (safe for all you) I will be funding it all as best as I can, all I ask from you guys(young and old) is advice and guidance, I feel really bad that everyone had there hopes up so much and then they all basically got a slap to the face.
I'm going to try to make a damn good scaler that hopefully when ever I sell it I can give a little to each donater to slightly make up for what pablo did and the rest for a charity.
hopefully you all can help, cuz I'm wanting to help
That's nice of you man but I wouldn't except any thing from you for what I gave for that build. The only return I ever expected back was some money going to a good cause raised from that rig. I would doubt that anyone else would take anything from you either but I can't speak for them....
Closed Thread