Notices

Thread: **MSD** UTE Montero charity build

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-04-2010, 01:06 AM   #381
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddievedder View Post
The best "donations" are anonymous ones.
Yeah and the best scammers are good guys
See below

Pablo is a good guy and a good family man. I spoke with him recently and the tentative plans are to have it in someone's hands for Christmas.
Which Christmas I have to wonder????
I will buy a raffle ticket or two, not in hopes of winning the truck but to donate to the cause. So let us see what happens by Christmas. If nothing by then, then it is pitchfork and molotov cocktail time at Pablo's house! JK Pablo. Let's stop bashing a good guy please fellas.
this just seems insane.. this guy has had nothing but BS to feed people on this for how long and Your still gonna give him money?? Buddy your not giving to a good cause if the only cause is Pablo. Do people with Diabetes a favor just send them the 10 bucks this guy is not a reliable middle man for your donation..
Sponsored Links
Old 11-04-2010, 02:29 AM   #382
RCC Addict

oh O know I'm a noob compare to alot of you and I never made a donation but I will say that I do come from a long line of knowing how to talk or lie my way out of thing when the pressure is on, and I have amazingly read every page here and on scale4x4 and I can tell you that in my opinion... he is yankin your guys balls with the family matters, like death and illness, I know this is a fawked up thing to say but I do know that if people were pressing me and all that, I would say something to shock them, like a death in the family, because if you notice, everyone just apologizes and stops saying anything about the build.

P.S. I know this can be offensive and I could be wrong but hey, I know I'm not the only one who knows how to lie and you know how to lie, well it's easy to spot others doing it
Old 11-04-2010, 03:46 PM   #383
LR3
Rock Crawler

I always thought that pablo was a honest and humble guy but I was big time wrong. It angers me that he would rip off us and the association the money was going to. I am also suprised the people on scale4x4 would support him knowing the history, expesially that talon idiot. They ban me for a miswording but don't ban him for stealing and lying to numerous people. They even stikied the thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by highmark from scale4x4
Sorry...

Hate to be a negative nancy but I work to hard for my money to take a chance on a rig with a super shaky two year history... I would suspect that there are alot of other guys in the same boat.

You can raffle it off yourself all you want to Pablo, but you know just as well as any of us that your reputation at this point is not the best and your hard work would garner much more change for your cause if someone more reputable did the raffle. I really can't think of any reason for someone like MSD not to do the auction .... Unless I'm missing something?
Quote:
Originally Posted by talon's reply to highmark
im willing to bet that your in that boat alone, and your quickly sinking. Pablo is a hell of a builder, and a hell of a good guy. yeah, it took awhile to build this, so what. ever think maybe he has a life of his own? a family? etc? and not every moment of his time can be devoted to this? the fact that he did it, and finished at all is something to be said about his character. only thing i see ''shaky'' here is your attitude. he doesnt owe you *****, no explanation or even a reply to be honest.

Last edited by LR3; 11-04-2010 at 04:19 PM.
Old 11-04-2010, 07:11 PM   #384
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by LR3 View Post
I always thought that pablo was a honest and humble guy but I was big time wrong. It angers me that he would rip off us and the association the money was going to. I am also suprised the people on scale4x4 would support him knowing the history, expesially that talon idiot. They ban me for a miswording but don't ban him for stealing and lying to numerous people. They even stikied the thread
thread got stickied so it wouldnt fall off the front page to bring attention to it after Pablo ignored it there too...

Might want to rethink that one bud

He isn't banned on either because there would be NO hope of getting the money to the right place after that.

and you were banned more than once IIRC, and its cause you were a tool. But I do agree with you for wondering why people are sticking up for him..
Old 11-04-2010, 07:28 PM   #385
LR3
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by exesivefire View Post
thread got stickied so it wouldnt fall off the front page to bring attention to it after Pablo ignored it there too...

Might want to rethink that one bud

He isn't banned on either because there would be NO hope of getting the money to the right place after that.

and you were banned more than once IIRC, and its cause you were a tool. But I do agree with you for wondering why people are sticking up for him..
You made some verygood points there

I am still suspicious as to why people on scale just don't seem concerned that he dropped off the forum like that. It may, and this may sound crazy do bare with me, involve more then just Pablo on there. It almost seems like they are condoning the fact that he has not come back. That is just a theory though lol.
Old 11-04-2010, 07:57 PM   #386
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by LR3 View Post
You made some verygood points there

I am still suspicious as to why people on scale just don't seem concerned that he dropped off the forum like that. It may, and this may sound crazy do bare with me, involve more then just Pablo on there. It almost seems like they are condoning the fact that he has not come back. That is just a theory though lol.
I can assure you, the voice of scale4x4 is not the same of a few naive members over there...
Old 11-04-2010, 08:02 PM   #387
www.team3sixrc.com

I just give up. Im not going to post over there anymore because it makes no sense to do it. He doesnt care and he isnt going to do anything about it. for all i know he is either going to disappear and claim some bad ju ju like (my house burned down) or he is trying to build a truck now to make it right. I hope the person that gets it does something right with it. I honestly dont believe he has it at all.
Old 11-04-2010, 09:15 PM   #388
R.I.P. Chip

Custom avatar, no charge.
Old 11-05-2010, 03:08 AM   #389
RCC Addict

well from looking at it all, LR3 you got a really good point, it could have been more than just him involved, now I also noticed that some people(not all) that "gave donations" didn't get at all upset or didn't care.... kinda see what I mean? now I could be wrong and maybe they just got a giant heart and forgive alot but in my opinion, if I gave away some pricey donations like the parts that were given, I'd be royally pissed off and it amazes me that when it was said that it was done back in july and then nothing??? I don't care who you are, it should have been sold by now, there should be no excuses, someone else can get and sell it if he can't find the time, it's simple.
another thing, notice how when he had it, there would be long periods of time when he would post but once it was with the other guy, he was posting up and talking about it almost every day, just some food for thought.

I'll say this, if he wants anything to do with not having a bad reputation or hell just wants to prove us wrong.. just sell it then and give the donations to the charity
Old 11-05-2010, 03:50 AM   #390
Quarry Creeper

... or when life got on top of him, hand it over to another trusted builder in the LA area to finish. Hell, there is enough of them.
Old 11-05-2010, 05:08 AM   #391
RCC Addict

I have said I would not post on this thread on either site but I feel the need to say what I have to. I am a member on both sites, although predominantly more on Scale. I have never had any kind of dealing with Pablo, know nothing of his character or personal life and gave nothing to this build. I was very excited to have a chance at both the drawing and to give to the charity, my mother died from diabetes related complications.

I see both threads getting filled with frustration, which is understandable but I see it doing no good. I am also frustrated but wonder if any of the mods, friends, fellow crawlers that know him are in contact with him to see what is really going on. We all know Pablo did not finish this project and that it was Bonards29 who did. Great job by him stepping up to complete this and try to do the right thing. There are many vids he has posted showing him with fellow crawlers, can any of them try and contact him and give us all, both sites, a heads up on this? Someone out there besides Pablo has to know what’s going on.

There have been many good points made on how this should be dealt with, I am by no means trying to tell or make suggestions on what should be done, I really do not care how much anyone has given to the hobby….if they do wrong it should be dealt with the same way it always has been no matter who it is involved.
I hope Pablo is ok and no harm has come to him, I hope the raffle happens and I hope the charity gets a very nice donation.
It just needs to come to an end.
Old 11-05-2010, 06:43 AM   #392
Quarry Creeper

I am sorry for my ignorance, I did not know that Bonards29 finished it off.
Old 11-05-2010, 07:44 AM   #393
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason View Post
I like it.

Oh man, they're trying to tell us to show some "human compassion". I'm sorry, but It does not take over 2 years to build a truck (if you're making everything, and I mean everything, by hand then maybe 2 years is right) but people here gave to this charity build to see someone get a cool truck and to have the raffle money go to a good cause. Now we have a supposedly completed truck, but no raffle setup (not sure if pantablo is going to buy all the raffle tickets himself...). This is like a high dollar "ancichf" before he was even here.
Old 11-05-2010, 09:38 AM   #394
I wanna be Dave

Here is what MSD donated for FREE if anyone would like to know

UTE 11" chassis
shock towers front and rear
bumpers front and rear
skid
fair leads x 2
aluminum cs tlt
aluminum wheel nuts 1.9
aluminum lockouts tlt

and FREE shipping.

I have the emails and packing list for all of it. We donated under the impression that the rig would be done for MSD nats 2009, raffle tickets sold on rcc for 100% diabetes cause and the winner would be drawn at the awards assembly msd scale nats 2009.

NONE OF THIS EVER HAPPENED!

Pantablo is NO longer a MSD driver and we do not endorse anything that he does on any r/c forum.
Old 11-05-2010, 09:43 AM   #395
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unimoger View Post
Here is what MSD donated for FREE if anyone would like to know

UTE 11" chassis
shock towers front and rear
bumpers front and rear
skid
fair leads x 2
aluminum cs tlt
aluminum wheel nuts 1.9
aluminum lockouts tlt

and FREE shipping.

I have the emails and packing list for all of it. We donated under the impression that the rig would be done for MSD nats 2009, raffle tickets sold on rcc for 100% diabetes cause and the winner would be drawn at the awards assembly msd scale nats 2009.

NONE OF THIS EVER HAPPENED!

Pantablo is NO longer a MSD driver and we do not endorse anything that he does on any r/c forum.
And the truth shall set you free!
Thanks for confirming that info, Ben

Scamtablo, you should just come clean, man up, admit that you fawked up, ship this truck (if you still even have it) to Ben and Aaron at MSD to be raffled off as intended and try to salvage what's left of your shitty reputation

Ben, maybe you should post that on info on Scale 4x4. I'm sure the nut swingin Pablo fanboys would appreciate a reality check
Old 11-05-2010, 10:10 AM   #396
Donkey Punch Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason View Post

Except the RIP OFF of everyone's donations! This is how people become skeptic of ANY raffles. Thanks for the scam alert PantaBLOW!
Old 11-05-2010, 10:14 AM   #397
Quarry Creeper

What a bunch of panty waists, its almost funny to see you supposed adults acting like a bunch of winey babies, its life, it sucks a lot of times, get over it.

I guess this build will save the friggin world,

MSD, thats almost a whole truck, (NOT ) Your business stinks anyway, nothing is ever in stock, thats just great, MADE IN the USA, but we carry nothing....

This is fun, I hope you friggin ban me.
Old 11-05-2010, 10:27 AM   #398
Quarry Creeper

Apparently none of you have read the rules of life,

Rule #1 TRUST no one. Fear the worst.

Rule #2 If you know how to piss someone off, make sure you piss them off 1st thing everyday for the rest of their life.
Old 11-05-2010, 10:27 AM   #399
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by bodean View Post
What a bunch of panty waists, its almost funny to see you supposed adults acting like a bunch of winey babies, its life, it sucks a lot of times, get over it.

I guess this build will save the friggin world,

MSD, thats almost a whole truck, (NOT ) Your business stinks anyway, nothing is ever in stock, thats just great, MADE IN the USA, but we carry nothing....

This is fun, I hope you friggin ban me.
oh wow, I like the irony that you call us panty waisted and acting like babies when your whining and acting childish with MSD, take your own advice then and get over it
Old 11-05-2010, 10:29 AM   #400
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonoid369 View Post
oh wow, I like the irony that you call us panty waisted and acting like babies when your whining and acting childish with MSD, take your own advice then and get over it

Don't have too, if I don't want too, thats why I'm here, I want to whine like everybody else, get over yourself.

Common sense says to lock the thread and contact the people or drop it and give up, I'm just here to stir the pot since thatrs what the mods want everyone to do

Isn't it funny how everyone comes out of the woodwork with threads like this ??? Keyboards actually work, and people aren't afraid to hide , everyone is right and nobody is wrong..

Besides I wasn't whining, I stated a fact, go look at their website fool

This is the most fun I've had in a long time, Thank you guys, you ROCK

Last edited by bodean; 11-05-2010 at 10:37 AM.
Closed Thread