Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Scale Rigs Brand Specific Tech > Axial Brand Scale Rock Crawlers > Axial Capra

Notices

Thread: Krazed Builds Alcista

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-03-2020, 07:25 AM   #101
RCC Addict

Default Re: Krazed Builds Alcista

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panther6834 View Post
Any updates? Nothing's been added since mid-December. Also, I just received the body mounts (and some other parts for another Capra I'm prepping to build...yes, that means, in the end, I'll have three Capras...or, is that Capri?), and I'm trying to figure out how to 'work' them.

The primary pieces are easy enough to figure out...but, it's the (much smaller) secondary piece I can't figure out. Can someone explain (adding photos is beneficial) how these are attached to the main pieces, as well as how one actually mounts a Lexan body into them? This is my first (and, possibly, only...unless I get "hooked") 2.2 comp crawler, so it's not as if I have any prior experience building one.

Thank, in advance, to anyone providing assistance.

~ More peace, love, laughter & kindness would make the world a MUCH better place
Are you talking about the white stand offs that go between the shock arms? It looks like they really only fit one way...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbob View Post
So i wont bore you with the stock pictures of the Capra. Axial hit a home run with this kit for all types of drivers I think. I bought this for my daughter but we know I cant just leave it stock. Being a comp guy and a company making comp parts I just had to play with some ideas.

Im gonna use this for a log on our tester and the fun my daughter will have with it. I chose the name Alcista since it means Bull in spanish. Bull just sounded so blah lol.

But enough of my chatter for now. Heres some pictures of where Im currently at. Waiting on a body and some odd ball stuff coming next week so its just a roller for now. Well that and I cant find my spare motor since I cleaned up my bench. Organize and loose things ..... scatter and I know where everything is lol.

Time for pictures ......
Quoted the first post to get the pictures to show up, not sure why they don't show up.

Last edited by Almighty Malach; 02-03-2020 at 07:27 AM.
Almighty Malach is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Krazed Builds Alcista - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Krazed Builds 2.2 Aztecs Robbob Vendors Tires and wheels 2 10-20-2016 07:03 PM
Krazed Builds 2.2 Hearts Robbob Vendors Tires and wheels 0 02-01-2016 05:24 PM
Krazed Builds - AX Axle Krazed Plates Robbob Axles, Trannys, T-case 8 10-28-2015 07:13 PM