Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Scale Rigs Brand Specific Tech > Axial Brand Scale Rock Crawlers > Axial Wraith

Notices

Thread: Wraith Facelift aka Project Wraithlift(Pic Heavy)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-18-2018, 08:35 AM   #21
Quarry Creeper

Default Re: Wraith Facelift aka Project Wraithlift(Pic Heavy)

Quote:
Originally Posted by durok View Post
They look good installed, but I'd be concerned with how durable they'd be up front in the middle of the bumper...

Lovin' the paint, body, and wheelset!
Thanks man. They've done well in the 5+ years they've been on there. It's just the stock Wraith bumper that's been trimmed down.
JDeezie82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-30-2018, 07:46 PM   #22
Quarry Creeper

Minor update.

Meant to post this last week, but I've been a little busy and forgot. Between getting ready for my own wedding, planning an upcoming trip to England, and remodeling the house, I've been a little stretched out. Hoping to get a little more time on this thing within the next couple weeks now that things have settled down. I did manage to get the bumper light dilemma solved though.

I managed to make these smaller square buckets work on the bumper. I think they're the best fit. Didn't really like the idea of running no off road lights up front.

I've still got to mount the light buckets and get the wiring sorted, as well as finish up the decals, get the dash painted and mounted, and possibly look into some 3d printed inner fenders. Stay tuned kids.
Old 05-07-2018, 05:24 PM   #23
Quarry Creeper

gosh dang this is awesome
angrchair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2018, 12:00 PM   #24
Quarry Creeper

Minor update:

Got the headlights in a couple weeks ago. Been so busy with the house I haven't really had time to work on this little pig. Hoping to get some more time on it really soon.

Stay tuned kids!
Old 02-07-2019, 03:49 PM   #25
Quarry Creeper

UPDATE!

Finally getting back to working on this pig. I've had an issue with making sure all the lights were going to function properly, but I ordered this little jewel the other day. Showed up this afternoon, so I'm looking forward to getting it installed over the weekend. Went with the MyTrickRC SQ-1 unit to give me plenty of spaces to hook it all up. It's even got a backfire option for a tailpipe, so I may just have to fab one up.

Stay tuned kids!

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk
Old 02-09-2019, 11:45 PM   #26

This thing is amazing. I just picked up a wraith chassis and a metal tuber modeled after the wraith that I'm anxious to get started on. You have a lot of great things going on here hope you don't mind if I borrow a few for my build lol. Again amazing build. I look forward to see where it goes from here. Keep it up!
mrbuggin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2019, 02:32 PM   #27
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbuggin View Post
This thing is amazing. I just picked up a wraith chassis and a metal tuber modeled after the wraith that I'm anxious to get started on. You have a lot of great things going on here hope you don't mind if I borrow a few for my build lol. Again amazing build. I look forward to see where it goes from here. Keep it up!
Thanks man! It's been a slow rebuild for sure. Haven't had a chance to work on it since last August. Been scratching off constantly added items on the "honey do" list. Hoping to finally have it finished up in the next couple weeks. Just in time for spring.

Wraith Facelift aka Project Wraithlift(Pic Heavy) - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
My junkyard TA01/02 project....(pic heavy) ToTheMAXXcrawler 2.2 Scale Rigs 4 12-20-2014 07:02 PM
Project Spitfire(Pic Heavy) JDeezie82 Axial Wraith 51 07-31-2014 06:08 AM
Project: Budget Overhaul(Pic Heavy) JDeezie82 Axial SCX-10 21 10-28-2013 04:40 PM
Project Offroad WorkForce Dually Pic Heavy TheManCave RC4WD Trail Finder 2 28 04-22-2013 11:54 AM