Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > West > California

Notices

Thread: Sacramento Scaler GTG/Comps

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-25-2012, 04:01 PM   #3101
Quarry Creeper

Default Re: Sacramento Scaler GTG/Comps

I thinking about buying a wraith it looks pretty cool but still havent made up my mind yet
stevew is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-25-2012, 06:42 PM   #3102
Quarry Creeper

Dirty530s wraith has done lines that are amazing. Get one
minicrawlerguy530 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 07:05 PM   #3103
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevew View Post
I thinking about buying a wraith it looks pretty cool but still havent made up my mind yet
I like em both, but I like my Honcho better...check out my build threads for both. What are your goals with the new truck? You already have a 2.2 comp rig...
Natedog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 08:00 PM   #3104
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natedog View Post
I like em both, but I like my Honcho better...check out my build threads for both. What are your goals with the new truck? You already have a 2.2 comp rig...
i have part of a rig that needs about $200 in axle parts to make it worthy and another $300+in electronics lol

my goal is too have fun on a budget because the 65 mustang needs lots of work now LOL
Old 04-25-2012, 08:37 PM   #3105
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
i have part of a rig that needs about $200 in axle parts to make it worthy and another $300+in electronics lol

my goal is too have fun on a budget because the 65 mustang needs lots of work now LOL
Part of what rig? Wraith or? Wraith costs more to build imo...Honcho less. Yes, I have too many hobbies and other expenses too.
Old 04-25-2012, 08:51 PM   #3106
Pebble Pounder

Cant see how one or the other is cheaper depends on how you go about it...just trying to pursuade him to buy a honcho is all
Savage03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 09:15 PM   #3107
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natedog View Post
Part of what rig? Wraith or? Wraith costs more to build imo...Honcho less. Yes, I have too many hobbies and other expenses too.

i got a tlt/ped roller on axial beads with hpi rock grabbers in a trade. oh and i just bought this for $135 http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/sale/...hafty-rig.html figured it would be cheap enough that if i back out of rc's again I wont feel bad about the money I lost.sorry but I'm a hobby jumper car audio,paintball,1:1 crawler,rc's and they are all expensive. I've bought several rigs with the plans to build them and sold them before i even finished them.I've had 6 mid to high end paintball guns in the last 5 years and have not played in 8 years.car audio hahaha I've had 5 comp cars that did nothing but sit in storage and go to a show once a month or so.oh and they were the loudest in Colorado.I still have a colorado record for usaci.

but anyways didnt someone say they have fun and dont complain about what you bought.LOL hope that still stands
Old 04-25-2012, 09:35 PM   #3108
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
i got a tlt/ped roller on axial beads with hpi rock grabbers in a trade. oh and i just bought this for $135 http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/sale/...hafty-rig.html figured it would be cheap enough that if i back out of rc's again I wont feel bad about the money I lost.sorry but I'm a hobby jumper car audio,paintball,1:1 crawler,rc's and they are all expensive. I've bought several rigs with the plans to build them and sold them before i even finished them.I've had 6 mid to high end paintball guns in the last 5 years and have not played in 8 years.car audio hahaha I've had 5 comp cars that did nothing but sit in storage and go to a show once a month or so.oh and they were the loudest in Colorado.I still have a colorado record for usaci.

but anyways didnt someone say they have fun and dont complain about what you bought.LOL hope that still stands
I still run my old clod super sometimes get it together and if ya need a hand shoot me a pm.
Attached Images

Jrob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 09:38 PM   #3109
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty530crawlers View Post
I still run my old clod super sometimes get it together and if ya need a hand shoot me a pm.
sounds great thanx oh and nice looking supers I had started 2 clod builds and never finished.I had bought all alum axles for it had spent close too $600 and well it all got sold.
Old 04-25-2012, 09:39 PM   #3110
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage03 View Post
Cant see how one or the other is cheaper depends on how you go about it...just trying to pursuade him to buy a honcho is all
Wraith needs more upgrades right off the bat imo...but it depends on how you build.

Quote:

Just trying to help you get set up for crawling....doesn't matter to me what you run..I run what I like lol.
Old 04-25-2012, 09:46 PM   #3111
Pebble Pounder

Well I was handed a pretty decent list of needs for a honcho so....lol
Now I would like to comment on comparing costs between a wraith and honcho but since the honcho I just got is in a million pieces and the cost part of it all is way screwed since I traded for it and was bent over and drilled in the ass without lube thank you very much so its costing me a nice fortune but its in good hands right now with Bruce trying to bring it back to life
Old 04-25-2012, 10:06 PM   #3112
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Well I was handed a pretty decent list of needs for a honcho so....lol
Now I would like to comment on comparing costs between a wraith and honcho but since the honcho I just got is in a million pieces and the cost part of it all is way screwed since I traded for it and was bent over and drilled in the ass without lube thank you very much so its costing me a nice fortune but its in good hands right now with Bruce trying to bring it back to life
Well that was my spare loaner honcho, and I told u that. Also I tried to trade you back after you hounded me to trade you!! a Rtr honcho for your roller clod which I did out of charity since you said you didn't have money. Sorry you feel you got screwed!! You shouldn't have traded everything I gave you and stripped It down and you would have been driving it for awhile now!! All it needed was bearings! So I guess you caused yourself alot of much unneeded work. Lol hopefully you get it back together someday and come drive with us here's how it looked when I spent 30$ in fuel dropping it off to you since you don't have a car
Attached Images

Old 04-25-2012, 10:14 PM   #3113
Quarry Creeper

hahaha my servo is going to be worth more then my whole crawler setup.got to luv it
Old 04-25-2012, 10:27 PM   #3114
Pebble Pounder

So I was suppose to drive it with seized bearings, diffs and housings packed with dried mud and more rust, every nut nad bolt rusted, broken or rigged parts...now when you offered to trade back I had already unloaded the electrics to start funding the repairs so no way in hell I was gonna go rebuy the parts and cost more money to trade back, a real person would have manned up and offered to make it right....considering you got oh I no miles over $1000 clod and I got this

Even if someone had handed me a new kit honcho I would be in the negative but I was cool with that but I had to tear into this to make sure it was ok and glad I did. Anyone that has seen this said wtf and why didnt I do something...as for your gas bill you wanted the clod and not my issue you drive a hummer and I presented what I had listed and even tossed in more shit my bad there...
Look if I see you on the rocks fine just dont think were best of buddys cause im so livid about it its not even funny, sorry it came to this but hoped you would of been better but after sitting and waiting I saw that wasnt gonna be. To bad..
Old 04-25-2012, 10:37 PM   #3115
Quarry Creeper

Quote:

Get a new honcho there awsome. Out of the box!! And 365 my stock honcho walked lines my 1400 ax10 couldn't touch. There a great truck. I have had a couple wraiths the one I run has scx10 axles and 1.9"s on it. I had a 1300$ vanquished out wraith and it didn't cut it for my driving style. And they take alot of upgrades to get worthy. Here are my wraiths
Attached Images

Old 04-25-2012, 10:40 PM   #3116
Quarry Creeper

yeah once I figure out if i want to do rcs again I want to get a wraith my self
Old 04-25-2012, 10:43 PM   #3117
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
So I was suppose to drive it with seized bearings, diffs and housings packed with dried mud and more rust, every nut nad bolt rusted, broken or rigged parts...now when you offered to trade back I had already unloaded the electrics to start funding the repairs so no way in hell I was gonna go rebuy the parts and cost more money to trade back, a real person would have manned up and offered to make it right....considering you got oh I no miles over $1000 clod and I got this

Even if someone had handed me a new kit honcho I would be in the negative but I was cool with that but I had to tear into this to make sure it was ok and glad I did. Anyone that has seen this said wtf and why didnt I do something...as for your gas bill you wanted the clod and not my issue you drive a hummer and I presented what I had listed and even tossed in more shit my bad there...
Look if I see you on the rocks fine just dont think were best of buddys cause im so livid about it its not even funny, sorry it came to this but hoped you would of been better but after sitting and waiting I saw that wasnt gonna be. To bad..
Those pics are after you butchered it!! You should have called me before you trade everything off which was the next day? You hounded me to trade and that truck drove fine at the lake 2 days prior and smooth as silk? Here's the video. Check it out @2:15 doin work! http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_u...?v=0cK5C1mNiiU
Old 04-25-2012, 10:51 PM   #3118
Quarry Creeper

Also savage I said WTF to those pics also cause I gave you a Rtr truck and you did that with it? Honestly I didn't want the clod! I was trying to hook someone up but that back fired lol. That's fine if where not buddys cause your kinda a tool anyway. And could have handled that alot different maybe call or text me since you had my number!! Not trade all my crap off then hit me up and ask for money. And when I said that's not gonna work let's trade back. Which was the next day you had already traded and sold all the stuff off and tore the truck apart. Then waited 2 months and start talking crap about me! And your 2.2 wraith cant keep up with my 1.9 skinny wraith anyway!! keep the rubber down savage. See ya on the rocks sometime. Lol
Old 04-25-2012, 11:04 PM   #3119
Pebble Pounder

How the holy fuk did I butcher it? that is without me running it what so ever that is how you handed it to me, if you could possible learn anything clean your shit once in while dam kids are so lazy anymore its no funny.
I did text you and all I get was boohoo it cost me $30 in gas, I didnt wanna ask for anything but I had so many saying your stupid tell him blah blah so the more I was told how stupid I was then I did and it wasnt the next day.
Also I never pestered you it was listed in teh sale area and YOU contacted me about it I never contacted anyone so get your story straight tool!
I had told you also that night I didnt want those electrics and would be yanked right away, if you took 2 minutes to clean your rigs you would know anytime you take a used rig in you tear it down just for this reason hell most even tear a rtr down cause most of the time assemblers dont do it right...
Old 04-25-2012, 11:06 PM   #3120
Quarry Creeper

Guys there is this awesome thing on the forum called a "PRIVATE MESSAGE"... maybe some of the trah talking could stay between you guys and not be broadcast on the thread for everyone else to see.

Just a thought.

Sorry to butt in on your argument but I think a PM would be a much better idea.
209SCXCRAWLER is offline   Reply With Quote

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/california/263495-sacramento-scaler-gtg-comps.html
Posted By For Type Date
Sacramento Scaler GTG/Comps - Page 84 - RCCrawler.com Bulletin Board This thread Refback 10-04-2011 03:34 PM