Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: You believe this shit?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-31-2011, 12:50 PM   #101
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duuuuuuuude View Post
He even went back to confirm which tail light was out when I asked about it.
see I can see this ending in a bad way, where he bashes one out and say it's that one that's out
demonoid369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-31-2011, 01:00 PM   #102
dnf

Quote:
Nope. The cops here are super cool and usually won't mess with you unless you're a crackhead or something.

He even went back to confirm which tail light was out when I asked about it.
Hmm,I'm not a crackhead,yet if I'm pulled over for B.S. I for some reason still constitue that as "messing" with me.

Granted I usually dont get ticketed for the b.s. stuff,that may be becouse its not worth ticketing,which IMO means its not worth pulling me over for
in the 1st place

I know cops think theyt are just doing thier job,but like when I got pulled over for having a ball on my bumper....thats sooooo stupid that I wish he had written me a ticket,I would enjoy contesting such a charge

And granted I do feel there are plenty of good cops..I would say that in gerneral with city cops its 50/50

with deputy sherriffs its more like 75% to the good
with state officers its more like 95% to the good
at least that is my take on my numerous experiences here in TX

And I would say that larger cities have the biggest chance of a "bad" cop
mostlyt cuz well,they have more cops,and its easier for them to get away with
stuff cuz in a big town,its not like you all know each other.
In a small town,well word moves fast,someone knows someone who
knows the county judge,or the da,or a commissioner,ect.
rock hard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 01:09 PM   #103
Quarry Creeper

I do see where you are coming from. It is illegal here to have a cracked windshield. He was doing nothing suspecious but it gave me a reason to check him. Had it been you, then you would have been mad because I would have been "harassing" you. Since I did decide to check him even though I had no other reason than the cracked windshield I got a DUI (heavily intoxicated might i add, he blew a 0.28. For those who dont relize normally a 0.30 blood level will put you in the ER) and supposedly if the people in the area are right stopped him from killing someone. Had nothing else been wrong I would have sent him on his way with nothing more than advice to get it fixed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rock hard View Post
I think in small towns the cops are better with the locals cuz they know us..
They may play hell on out of towners.

But like the craccked windshied you pulled over...yes it lead to a dui

But here in TX its not against the law to have a cracked windshield.
so why pull me over

IMO cops would serve us better by looking for signs os "suspicious"
activity.
So if my car is swerving,ect you have suspicion and I'm good with that
your just doing your job IMO,maybe I was just reaching for somthing...
but you dont know till you check.

If you pull me over cuz my windshield is cracked,or my licens plate light is
"dim" or my trailer ball on the bumper kept you from "reading" my plate

well thats just being a pain in the ars IMO
If one of my headlights is out,hell your just doing your job
If you pull me over cuz my front plate is "dirty" your an ars

Look for real signs of suspicion,dont just "look" for B.S. hoping it leads to
a better deal for ya,I know ya like your dui's and felonies
dont pull me over for stupid crap "fishing" for something
bnoland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 01:13 PM   #104
dnf

Quote:
Originally Posted by bnoland View Post
I do see where you are coming from. It is illegal here to have a cracked windshield. He was doing nothing suspecious but it gave me a reason to check him. Had it been you, then you would have been mad because I would have been "harassing" you. Since I did decide to check him even though I had no other reason than the cracked windshield I got a DUI (heavily intoxicated might i add, he blew a 0.28. For those who dont relize normally a 0.30 blood level will put you in the ER) and supposedly if the people in the area are right stopped him from killing someone. Had nothing else been wrong I would have sent him on his way with nothing more than advice to get it fixed.

well,if he was 0.28,then if I was a cop I would think I would have observed him being suspicious....surely his driving skills wasnt perfect with that
much alchohol.....Or was he driving just fine???Seems you would have had a
bit of swerving or something to bring about some real suspicion he was drunk
from the start,instead of just stumbling across that fact by accident.
Old 01-31-2011, 01:49 PM   #105
Suck it up!

Quote:
Hmm,I'm not a crackhead,yet if I'm pulled over for B.S. I for some reason still constitue that as "messing" with me.
Unless its the same cop over and over that stops you, I wouldn't consider it "messing with you".

5 minutes out of my day is not a big deal. As long as they aren't being jerks about it, I don't care. Around here, they'll chit chat for a minute if they aren't real busy and you aren't pulled off alongside a busy highway. The cops in Phoenix on the other hand, they treated you like you were guilty of something, they just didn't know what yet.

There is a difference between law enforcement and code enforcement. If you're enforcing the law, you can recognize that there can be a gray area, and can decide whether or not a person really should receive a ticket or citation. Code enforcers typically operate in black and white, handing out infractions like they were candy. It looks good on paper, but usually gives them a poor public opinion.
Duuuuuuuude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 01:56 PM   #106
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
And I would say that larger cities have the biggest chance of a "bad" cop
mostlyt cuz well,they have more cops,and its easier for them to get away with
stuff cuz in a big town,its not like you all know each other.
In a small town,well word moves fast,someone knows someone who
knows the county judge,or the da,or a commissioner,ect.
Hummm....I've dealt with a few cops in this rather large city....and they've all been quite nice. One returned some stuff that was stolen out of my wife's car and the other was called out for an accident. The cop at the accident wrote me a ticket (it was my fault and, because of the amount of damage, a ticket had to be issued), then told me how to get out of it and instructed the other lady not to respond to the court summons.

Maybe it's just you, Paul.
JeremyH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 02:11 PM   #107
dnf

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeremyH View Post
Hummm....I've dealt with a few cops in this rather large city....and they've all been quite nice. One returned some stuff that was stolen out of my wife's car and the other was called out for an accident. The cop at the accident wrote me a ticket (it was my fault and, because of the amount of damage, a ticket had to be issued), then told me how to get out of it and instructed the other lady not to respond to the court summons.

Maybe it's just you, Paul.
actually in Houston its self I have never been stopped,but like lake jackson for instance,the cops there ( I have dealt with 3) are totall jerks.
And for me lake jackson is still a big city
Baytown has at least 1 arshole cop I know
and conroe they are dicks,but like huntsvill I never have an issue.

And see I consider all those places Houston

Absolute worst sherriffs I have ever dealt with is in
washington county,those guys are itching to start a fight,IMO

Now I do have the priviledge of doing alot of driving all over the state,and some is in the very late hrs. If a cop pulls me over for no trailer tag,or crap
that I'm clearly doing wrong,or creating suspicion of myself,I cant begrudge
the officer for his actions.

But sometimes the common sence,or courtesy just isnt there.
If a cop tried to stop me from taking my wife into the hospital it would deffinatly make the news.
Old 01-31-2011, 02:16 PM   #108
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
actually in Houston its self I have never been stopped,but like lake jackson for instance,the cops there ( I have dealt with 3) are totall jerks.
And for me lake jackson is still a big city
Baytown has at least 1 arshole cop I know
and conroe they are dicks,but like huntsvill I never have an issue.

And see I consider all those places Houston
Those arent big city cops.....those are wannabe big city cops.
Old 01-31-2011, 02:28 PM   #109
dnf

Quote:
Those arent big city cops.....those are wannabe big city cops.
Yeah its hit and miss,probably more to do with thier leadership at the time
as much as anything else.

Like bastrop,been there many times,never a issue,austin no issue,buda just south of austin= problems same with round rock and george town.

to me little tows are like llano,dripping springs,wimberly,dayton,waller,magnolia,shiner,dev ine,ect
the kind of towns where everyone knows everyone.

Hell Hondo is border line,its almost a big city to me
Old 01-31-2011, 02:30 PM   #110
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
to me little tows are like llano,dripping springs,wimberly,dayton,waller,magnolia,shiner,dev ine,ect
the kind of towns where everyone knows everyone.
I grew up near Wimberly....it isnt a small town.....they now have a stoplight!

BTW, since you havent had any experiences with HPD, you just arent driving in the "right" parts of town. Head on over to 5th Ward (east of downtown), you'll see lots of cops there.....of course, the folks that live over there probably arent interested in buying a pool.
Old 01-31-2011, 02:42 PM   #111
dnf

Quote:
I grew up near Wimberly....it isnt a small town.....they now have a stoplight!

BTW, since you havent had any experiences with HPD, you just arent driving in the "right" parts of town. Head on over to 5th Ward (east of downtown), you'll see lots of cops there.....of course, the folks that live over there probably arent interested in buying a pool.
No,I had to build a pool very close to that area once....rough
we was on the east side of a stadium,and something else.
there was a huge as cemetary there too,absolute horrible are for a kid to grow up.But in the middle of all that crap was a dump truck driver with the nicest truck I have ever seen.He had a noce escalade too,nice car for his son,and a rock house,right there in the middle of it all.

I think his trucking company may have been a cover for what he really did.
Old 01-31-2011, 05:06 PM   #112
Release your anger..

Quote:
He's from Wisconsin, what do you expect? They're all idiots up there...
Quote:
Originally Posted by RANOVRU View Post

You may a lot of common sense, but I would wager the IQ of a shoe.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RANOVRU View Post
You just got downgraded from shoe to shoe string.

Too funny, had to quote it again. I got nothing else to add..

Edit:

Two words: Radar Detector

Last edited by ThinkTank; 01-31-2011 at 05:19 PM.
ThinkTank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 05:14 PM   #113
Quarry Creeper

How often do all you that are bitching about cops get pulled over? I have had 2 tickets for speeding in my life and I deserved both of them. I have not been pulled over in the last 23 years(knock on wood). If you get pulled over that often, maybe you should change driving styles or where you hang out. I have a lot of respect for police. It's a job I wouldn't want to do. Although every time I see someone throw a lit cigarette out a window I wish I was a cop.
4VRYNG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 05:14 PM   #114
RCC Addict

Quote:
it isnt a small town.....they now have a stoplight!
dang, that means I'm still in a small town we got one one stop sign......
demonoid369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2011, 05:30 PM   #115
dnf

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4VRYNG View Post
How often do all you that are bitching about cops get pulled over? I have had 2 tickets for speeding in my life and I deserved both of them. I have not been pulled over in the last 23 years(knock on wood). If you get pulled over that often, maybe you should change driving styles or where you hang out. I have a lot of respect for police. It's a job I wouldn't want to do. Although every time I see someone throw a lit cigarette out a window I wish I was a cop.
Aint that the truth

But hey,nobody I saw was bitchin about cops gettin us for when we are really screwing up.I dont mind getting pulled over if I screw up.

I just dont like getting jacked with over nothin

ot like the og post,would you be cool with that cops actions?
I think he could have easily acted more reasonably.
Old 01-31-2011, 10:27 PM   #116
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
well,if he was 0.28,then if I was a cop I would think I would have observed him being suspicious....surely his driving skills wasnt perfect with that
much alchohol.....Or was he driving just fine???Seems you would have had a
bit of swerving or something to bring about some real suspicion he was drunk
from the start,instead of just stumbling across that fact by accident.
People who are drunk all the time don't react the same and i was not following him, he passed going the other way and I turned around to stop him for the broken windshield. Had it not been for the broken windshield I would not have even turned around. I only thought he had been drinking a little until the BAC results. He walked fine, didn't slur his speech.. He even stopped right when I hit the lights which most people who are drunk dont do. Pro-drunks typically show no signs of intoxication until far into field sobriety test (which he refuse to do other than the BAC) and even then they don't show obvious signs of intoxication.
Old 02-01-2011, 12:01 AM   #117
dnf

yeah,alot of times I will hear people say that the end justifies their means.
And on some topics I will agree,such as war
But when it comes to my civil liberties I look at it differently
We aint a russians,if we are not being,or doing anything supsicious,you dont have a right IMO looking for any little reason to pull us over hoping to find something to give you suspicioun.You in your mind feel justified doing what you do,I tell you that if you pull someone over cuz thier licence plate light is dim just cuz you want them to know,thats one thing.

If you do it with the intent,or wish that you may find more,thats wrong

For example,there is absolutly no reason to run my license if you just want to let me know about it.You run people licences always hoping for something.

I dont know about where you are,I only know about what I have dealt with and the tast it leaves behind when cops treat us harshly,and they break the law,get away with it,and the da does nothing cuz they are all on the same team.

This is good though
Retired Tex Ranger Buckaloo Heads New Texas Team to Stop Corrupt Cops
For many years, Clete Buckaloo was one the elite as a member of the Texas Rangers. Then, he retired as a Ranger and took the job as the head of the 216th Judicial District probation office, doing his thing for the probation department for awhile.
Then, late last month, former Texas Ranger Clete Buckaloo turned in his resignation to the probationers so he could step into a new spot: as the head of a new DPS investigative unit that’s been formed to fight corruption in law enforcement across the state.
Clete Buckaloo is second to none in reputation and experience — but here’s the thing: with a name like that, you know that he was destined for this job. Clete Buckaloo is just a great name for a Top Cop, right? Plus, he looks the part — more than one person has noted that Buckaloo has a movie star appearance, not a little unlike Tommy Lee Jones.
With a face already placed on the cover of Texas Monthly, Clete Buckaloo may be an ascending star on the Texas scene … but in the midst of all this hoopla, here’s the real big news: the State of Texas has put a 29-year veteran of the Texas Rangers out there with his own posse to track down corrupt cops in this state.

And when your da lacks morals,there is no telling how many inocent people are behind bars.
Can We Trust the Prosecution to Play Fair? No.
When you watch TV, the prosecutors are always the good guys. Just check out Law & Order, for example. Heroes, right? Well, things are different out in the real world.
Policeman Gives Sworn Statement, Dallas County Prosecutor Told Him (as Sole Eyewitness) Who to Point Out At Trial
Just this past week, another Texas scandal involving the Dallas County District Attorney’s Office is brewing. The ONLY eyewitness in a trial back in 1995 has now come forward, and given a sworn statement that the prosecutor coached the witness to take the stand and point the finger at defendant Richard Miles.
The “eyewitness” is now a police officer in Oklahoma, has signed an affidavit just this month, swearing that he was told where Mr. Miles would be sitting in the courtroom, and that he needed to point the finger at this man — even though the guy in the courtroom didn’t look like the man that Miles saw shoot a pistol into a car, killing one man and injuring another.
Miles isn’t going to be released based upon this Oklahoma cop’s affidavit because he’s already out — freed after 14 years behind bars — because a memo was discovered in an old Dallas County District Attorney file that identified someone else as the suspect … a memo that was never, ever turned over to the defense.
And this happens everywhere, apparently, since just this past week, over in Fort Lauderdale ….
Before someone starts labeling this a rogue incident, an exception the rule of prosecutors being trustworthy, consider this new story that hit the stands this same week. Over in Florida, the Public Defenders Office – supported by the Broward County Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers – has made public a letter that was sent to the office of State Attorney Mike Satz. In it, the Public Defender’s Office flat out accuses the Florida prosecutors of routinely playing outside the rules.
The letter charges, in part, that the state attorneys there are not only routinely holding back evidence from defense attorneys that is helpful to the defendants, but they’re also covering up for bad cops and helping out those who come through their offices who happen to be of a higher socioeconomic level — the rich and powerful. (And you thought this only happened on Miami Vice reruns.)
The letter was sent just last Tuesday by Public Defender Howard Finkelstein, where he writes that he’s been forced “…to the inescapable conclusion that the [Florida] State Attorney’s Office, either through neglect or by design, has been non-compliant with its obligation to disclose favorable evidence to criminal defendants.”
Just Some Bad Actors, or Corruption in the System? Hmmmm……
Of course, some might say that Broward County is a bad example. It’s been labeled corrupt, and over the past two years alone there have been five arrests of elected officials, six cops have been sent to prison, and the city manager’s been tagged for embezzling a half-million bucks.
But then, maybe they haven’t been watching the Dallas County District Attorney’s Office much. Heck, just last month the county commissioners voted to settle the lawsuit brought against Dallas County by a former investigator in the DA’s office, who had sued for wrongful termination alleging that he’d been fired for reporting the unethical behavior in the Dallas DA’s Office.

Last edited by rock hard; 02-01-2011 at 12:06 AM.
Old 02-01-2011, 08:50 AM   #118
Quarry Creeper

I live in Maine and the cops can be real assholes. My dad had beehive lights in the top corner of the wind sheild on his Pathfinder and they were green. And a Orono(Maine) cop pulled us over and said they were ill-leagal because there green and the color of game wardens lights The Maine Game Wardens don't have cop lights. And my dad had them on his Freightliner and the cops never pulled him over

I hate the 5-0
XcrawlerkidX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 10:35 AM   #119
Quarry Creeper

In other words you thnk I should have left him alone and let him continue to drive drunk and go kill the person he was on the way to kill since my pulling him over for the windshield only was harassing him. If all police acted like you say we should we would get nothing done and you would say we are all lazy and the crime rate would be insane. If you live in a safe area you should be thankful for the nit-picking ass hole cops because they are likely why. My area averages 2-3 shootings a week in the winter and 5-8 during the summer and most of the guys I work with police as strictly as I do. Thats only the part of the city I work, there are 9 areas in my city and one of them is worse than mine. That doesn't count the assaults, stabbings, car jackings, and other violent crimes. Some people don't understand what we do because you think everyone is an honest, good person because you are. Dont misunderstand that as me talking down to you, i was the same way before i entered law enforcment. It doesn't work like that, they hid in the with people who are doing the right thing so they don't get caught doing the illegal things. I don't think everyone is bad but we do have to waid through the good to get to the bad because the bad typically hid among the good people.

To the original topic, crooked cops should be locked up just as fast as the people I look to lock up. Back to my original point, most officers are good, honest people just like most people in general. Don't lump us into one because most officers are not out to rob, steal and beat people and try to get away with it because of our job. We have bad apples like every other profession, the only reason you hear about ours is because we are police. If your dentist beat the shit out of his wife/girlfriend you will likely never hear about it and you will keep going to him because you wouldn't know any better.

Quote:
yeah,alot of times I will hear people say that the end justifies their means.
And on some topics I will agree,such as war
But when it comes to my civil liberties I look at it differently
We aint a russians,if we are not being,or doing anything supsicious,you dont have a right IMO looking for any little reason to pull us over hoping to find something to give you suspicioun.You in your mind feel justified doing what you do,I tell you that if you pull someone over cuz thier licence plate light is dim just cuz you want them to know,thats one thing.

If you do it with the intent,or wish that you may find more,thats wrong

For example,there is absolutly no reason to run my license if you just want to let me know about it.You run people licences always hoping for something.

I dont know about where you are,I only know about what I have dealt with and the tast it leaves behind when cops treat us harshly,and they break the law,get away with it,and the da does nothing cuz they are all on the same team.

This is good though
Retired Tex Ranger Buckaloo Heads New Texas Team to Stop Corrupt Cops
For many years, Clete Buckaloo was one the elite as a member of the Texas Rangers. Then, he retired as a Ranger and took the job as the head of the 216th Judicial District probation office, doing his thing for the probation department for awhile.
Then, late last month, former Texas Ranger Clete Buckaloo turned in his resignation to the probationers so he could step into a new spot: as the head of a new DPS investigative unit that’s been formed to fight corruption in law enforcement across the state.
Clete Buckaloo is second to none in reputation and experience — but here’s the thing: with a name like that, you know that he was destined for this job. Clete Buckaloo is just a great name for a Top Cop, right? Plus, he looks the part — more than one person has noted that Buckaloo has a movie star appearance, not a little unlike Tommy Lee Jones.
With a face already placed on the cover of Texas Monthly, Clete Buckaloo may be an ascending star on the Texas scene … but in the midst of all this hoopla, here’s the real big news: the State of Texas has put a 29-year veteran of the Texas Rangers out there with his own posse to track down corrupt cops in this state.

And when your da lacks morals,there is no telling how many inocent people are behind bars.
Can We Trust the Prosecution to Play Fair? No.
When you watch TV, the prosecutors are always the good guys. Just check out Law & Order, for example. Heroes, right? Well, things are different out in the real world.
Policeman Gives Sworn Statement, Dallas County Prosecutor Told Him (as Sole Eyewitness) Who to Point Out At Trial
Just this past week, another Texas scandal involving the Dallas County District Attorney’s Office is brewing. The ONLY eyewitness in a trial back in 1995 has now come forward, and given a sworn statement that the prosecutor coached the witness to take the stand and point the finger at defendant Richard Miles.
The “eyewitness” is now a police officer in Oklahoma, has signed an affidavit just this month, swearing that he was told where Mr. Miles would be sitting in the courtroom, and that he needed to point the finger at this man — even though the guy in the courtroom didn’t look like the man that Miles saw shoot a pistol into a car, killing one man and injuring another.
Miles isn’t going to be released based upon this Oklahoma cop’s affidavit because he’s already out — freed after 14 years behind bars — because a memo was discovered in an old Dallas County District Attorney file that identified someone else as the suspect … a memo that was never, ever turned over to the defense.
And this happens everywhere, apparently, since just this past week, over in Fort Lauderdale ….
Before someone starts labeling this a rogue incident, an exception the rule of prosecutors being trustworthy, consider this new story that hit the stands this same week. Over in Florida, the Public Defenders Office – supported by the Broward County Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers – has made public a letter that was sent to the office of State Attorney Mike Satz. In it, the Public Defender’s Office flat out accuses the Florida prosecutors of routinely playing outside the rules.
The letter charges, in part, that the state attorneys there are not only routinely holding back evidence from defense attorneys that is helpful to the defendants, but they’re also covering up for bad cops and helping out those who come through their offices who happen to be of a higher socioeconomic level — the rich and powerful. (And you thought this only happened on Miami Vice reruns.)
The letter was sent just last Tuesday by Public Defender Howard Finkelstein, where he writes that he’s been forced “…to the inescapable conclusion that the [Florida] State Attorney’s Office, either through neglect or by design, has been non-compliant with its obligation to disclose favorable evidence to criminal defendants.”
Just Some Bad Actors, or Corruption in the System? Hmmmm……
Of course, some might say that Broward County is a bad example. It’s been labeled corrupt, and over the past two years alone there have been five arrests of elected officials, six cops have been sent to prison, and the city manager’s been tagged for embezzling a half-million bucks.
But then, maybe they haven’t been watching the Dallas County District Attorney’s Office much. Heck, just last month the county commissioners voted to settle the lawsuit brought against Dallas County by a former investigator in the DA’s office, who had sued for wrongful termination alleging that he’d been fired for reporting the unethical behavior in the Dallas DA’s Office.
Old 02-01-2011, 11:29 AM   #120
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by bnoland View Post
In other words you thnk I should have left him alone and let him continue to drive drunk and go kill the person he was on the way to kill since my pulling him over for the windshield only was harassing him. If all police acted like you say we should we would get nothing done and you would say we are all lazy and the crime rate would be insane. If you live in a safe area you should be thankful for the nit-picking ass hole cops because they are likely why. My area averages 2-3 shootings a week in the winter and 5-8 during the summer and most of the guys I work with police as strictly as I do. Thats only the part of the city I work, there are 9 areas in my city and one of them is worse than mine. That doesn't count the assaults, stabbings, car jackings, and other violent crimes. Some people don't understand what we do because you think everyone is an honest, good person because you are. Dont misunderstand that as me talking down to you, i was the same way before i entered law enforcment. It doesn't work like that, they hid in the with people who are doing the right thing so they don't get caught doing the illegal things. I don't think everyone is bad but we do have to waid through the good to get to the bad because the bad typically hid among the good people.

To the original topic, crooked cops should be locked up just as fast as the people I look to lock up. Back to my original point, most officers are good, honest people just like most people in general. Don't lump us into one because most officers are not out to rob, steal and beat people and try to get away with it because of our job. We have bad apples like every other profession, the only reason you hear about ours is because we are police. If your dentist beat the shit out of his wife/girlfriend you will likely never hear about it and you will keep going to him because you wouldn't know any better.
my experience is the police are bullys, treat you like you are something lesser than them and treat you like you are guity of something
the rcmp here have lost so much public support because they are liars from the top down as proven in the Robert Dziekanski incident..check out the braidwood report..and countless other instances..thank god for cellphone vids..in 5 mins i can give you 10 examples of wrongdoing and coverup but its just gonna work me up so i wont..after my last experiece calling the police i will NEVER do so again..last people i would call if in trouble..most of you just want to pick the low hanging fruit..im not saying there arent good and righteous cops but few and far between up here

Last edited by vonclod; 02-01-2011 at 11:34 AM.
vonclod is offline   Reply With Quote