Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: Pot heads

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-07-2010, 08:04 PM   #121
Quarry Creeper

dude youre mad at impaired drivers. not all people who drink or smoke weed.
Mr.Slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-07-2010, 08:42 PM   #122
dnf

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeremyH View Post
Yes, but your brain is distracted. They have done studies that have proven that talking on the phone (even using a hands free device) distracts drivers.

I can promis you a study will prove that a person picking up thier kids from school is paying more attention to the road on the way there.

And is more distracted on the way home.

I can bet a study will prove that when 3 people are in the car the driver is more distracted than if no passengers.

Shit guys you cant stop accidents.

We are not talking about a mind altering drug,or a mind altering device.

Yet that what you are assuming,the device is altering my mind,simulare to a drug making me unfit to drive.

You have no right to make me shut my mouth in my car

I dont care if I'm talking to my passenger,on my phone,my cb.

By the way,tell me this

Is it ok for??

1. truck drivers to talk on a cb radio while driving?

2.cops/firemen to talk on thier radio while driving?

3.me to talk on a cb while driving?

4.me talk on a direct connect while driiving?

I'll tell you its ok for all of us to talk on whatever the hell we want while we walk ride drive

its none of your buisness unless I'm talking to YOU

If I hit you,the only thing that is YOUR buisness is my INSURANCE
rock hard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 09:12 PM   #123
Quarry Creeper

Wow just wow.

I am done with this thread...
Rebelspawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 09:17 PM   #124
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
You know I'm just giving you a hard time! All that matters is that you ride
I know and your damn right thats all that matters!

Though I wont be ridin for a while :( I have to pay 1k on the car. So the bike is up for grabs may even trade it for a car and lil cash to get out from under this rental.
bent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 09:29 PM   #125
Quarry Creeper

sue the guy for the $1000 bucks only fair he made you loose it and have to fork over that cash if he is found guilty to the tickets in court u have a good shot at getting that cash back worth a shot call a GOOD lawyer
jokers_toys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 09:31 PM   #126
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by bent View Post
Where is the lil fkn pissed off face?

I know your mad about the car but try to chill a bit

Seeing as how this has some how gone to pot head argument and strayed off subject ill share alil more into my hatred for fkn stoners,pot heads, what ever!!!!!!!!!

This didn't stray off topic it in the title of your thread (Pot Heads)

Here is the deal bubba I hate pot heads. If I had a choice I would take all there stupid asses out. I have been in three wrecks and lost a fiance due to ****ing pot heads so yes I have every reason to talk shit about them. I've never been whack by a drunk or cell phone talker or any of the other mentioned just FK'N pot heads. When you have 3 cars, a true '78 Iroc Z28, 72 GMC Sierra street rod, an now this one, get taken away by some jack ass that thought it would be funny to get high then go for a sack of fkn chips or what ever then you can judge me for hating on them. Oh and to all you smart asses that said I need to get my man pants on now you know why I drive what I drive. Now I dont knock thoes who gave it up but thoes who do use or drink and then pilot a car can kiss my ASS!

Wow man you have a very bad luck problem. I am truly sorry for your losses. and my dip**** remark was referning to the guy that hit you and was not ment any anyway towords anyone here

Now that that is out of the way if anybody wants a nice bike lemme know what you will offer for it. The adjuster totaled the car out and I will only have a dodge rental for a couple weeks before I will have to start paying for it. The insurance company is offering 6k for the car but hell I owe 6900 on the damn thing.That is all I know for now will fill you guys in more later.

Now where did I put that damn turkey. 101

The whole point to my sharing this is to show the kids and teens what happens when you do stupid shit and what could happen when....................to show them that there is consequences to their action not to start a fight.
I did not and do not wish to start a fight.

Peace
jammin311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 04:28 AM   #127
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
I never said the guy wasn't a complete dumb ass. Just stating the facts is all. An the fact is he smoked then nailed me an totaled my car out. Had I been in the truck id killed him had I been on the bike he would have killed me.

I know shit happen's from time to time but when you do something that impairs your ability's you deserve to be punished.

As far as owning a rebel. Id rather ride a rebel as a first bike than a Harley. Beside Harley is just a name anymore.
Them be fighting words.
Rat1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 04:30 AM   #128
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Where is the lil fkn pissed off face?

Seeing as how this has some how gone to pot head argument and strayed off subject ill share alil more into my hatred for fkn stoners,pot heads, what ever!!!!!!!!!

Here is the deal bubba I hate pot heads. If I had a choice I would take all there stupid asses out. I have been in three wrecks and lost a fiance due to ****ing pot heads so yes I have every reason to talk shit about them. I've never been whack by a drunk or cell phone talker or any of the other mentioned just FK'N pot heads. When you have 3 cars, a true '78 Iroc Z28, 72 GMC Sierra street rod, an now this one, get taken away by some jack ass that thought it would be funny to get high then go for a sack of fkn chips or what ever then you can judge me for hating on them. Oh and to all you smart asses that said I need to get my man pants on now you know why I drive what I drive. Now I dont knock thoes who gave it up but thoes who do use or drink and then pilot a car can kiss my ASS!

Now that that is out of the way if anybody wants a nice bike lemme know what you will offer for it. The adjuster totaled the car out and I will only have a dodge rental for a couple weeks before I will have to start paying for it. The insurance company is offering 6k for the car but hell I owe 6900 on the damn thing.That is all I know for now will fill you guys in more later.

Now where did I put that damn turkey. 101

The whole point to my sharing this is to show the kids and teens what happens when you do stupid shit and what could happen when....................to show them that there is consequences to their action not to start a fight.
sorry, but you've never owned a 1978 IROC Z-28. Maybe a Z-28 but not an IROC. Unless you meant '87 instead of '78.
http://www.prophetsofmadness.com/iroc-z/birthofirocz/birthofirocz.htm
Turn'Nburn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 06:42 AM   #129
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by rock hard View Post
I'll tell you its ok for all of us to talk on whatever the hell we want while we walk ride drive

its none of your buisness unless I'm talking to YOU
It is NOT ok for you cause harm to other drivers....whether that be because you are talking on the phone, on drugs/alcohol, eating a big mac, or simply a terrible driver.

I can tell you that if you drive through a school zone in the city of Houston with your phone up to your ear, they will give you a ticket.....no matter what the situation or what your excuse is.
JeremyH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 07:47 AM   #130
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
It is NOT ok for you cause harm to other drivers....whether that be because you are talking on the phone, on drugs/alcohol, eating a big mac, or simply a terrible driver.

He'll argue that talking isnt causing harm.

This is why insurance companies thrive. If people just used a little sense instead of seeing how far they can push the envelope, things might be a little different....
RANOVRU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 07:51 AM   #131
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duuuuuuuude View Post
I could ingest enough pixie sticks to make me goofy, get behind the wheel and hit somebody.
I'm imagining this...

So, we know the perp was high, but was he high on purpose, or was it on accident? I have a friend that would get high on accident. It's similar to getting drunk on accident.

This might be the first time I've ever heard of somebody crashing a car, and being high at the same time. I see alcohol involved all the time though.

When I lived in Statesboro, it got to the point where I didn't drive at night because of the drunk college students. I quit drinking at all for a while, so I could be on my toes, ready to dodge the drunk fratboy plowing through my backyard after some altercation at the bar with his girlfriend. (true story) One of my roommates was involved in 4 drunk-hit-and-runs in the 3 years we lived together. His Camaro was a huge piece of Bondo after all that. And there was a guy in a full-size Dodge that killed 4 cars, which belonged to my other roommate and 2 friends, then ran. We found his ass the next morning, and he got booked. Hell, I nearly got booked that morning too...for interference.

I'm not trying to come to some conclusion here, just stating the facts as I see them. Obviously, you shouldn't do anything other than drive while driving. Bottom line.

Don't get me started on drunk boaters...

FWIW, I don't smoke, hardly drink.
92PathSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 08:07 AM   #132
I wanna be Dave

Ya..... I get drunk on accident all the time. Seriously man..WTF.....

I'm sorry Mr officer, I didn't mean to drink all those beers and get drunk... It wasn't my fault, my friends made me do it......

Its called responsibility kids, nobodys fault but your own.

Last edited by jcboof; 12-08-2010 at 08:14 AM.
jcboof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 08:12 AM   #133
I wanna be Dave

I clicked on this thread today and that was an accident.
helhedded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 08:17 AM   #134
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by RANOVRU View Post
If people just used a little sense instead of seeing how far they can push the envelope, things might be a little different....
Personal responsibility. A very funny comedian hit the nail on the head when he described traffic problems caused by people who are "lacking patience and are self important"....
Old 12-08-2010, 08:44 AM   #135
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Personal responsibility. A very funny comedian hit the nail on the head when he described traffic problems caused by people who are "lacking patience and are self important"....

Insurance takes away the burden of responsibility for most. If I decide I want to drive down the road blindfolded with one leg out the window & one hand in my pocket, no biggy. If I get in an accident the insurance will cover it.

Maybe if people had to pay out of pocket for accidents responsibility might make a comeback???
Old 12-08-2010, 08:45 AM   #136
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by helhedded View Post
I clicked on this thread today and that was an accident.

Old 12-08-2010, 09:48 AM   #137
Rock Crawler

__________________________________________________ ______________
Attached Images

BC Racing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 09:59 AM   #138
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by BC Racing View Post
__________________________________________________ ______________
"Non-smokers die everyday!"

Old 12-08-2010, 10:22 AM   #139
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCal 2500HD View Post
You drove a Malibu and ride a Rebel........Pull your man card
idk if thats so funny because i just burned one but that just made my day good thing the scooter had a flat
lifted_xj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 10:28 AM   #140
Quarry Creeper

Rat1
Quote:
Them be fighting words.
Yeah yeah yeah Bring it! lol

Turn'Nburn
Quote:
sorry, but you've never owned a 1978 IROC Z-28. Maybe a Z-28 but not an IROC. Unless you meant '87 instead of '78.
You are right man I do not know what I was thinking. I have been looking at getting another but there is two damn many iroc's on craigslist. Guess thats what got me crossed up.

jammin311
Quote:
I know your mad about the car but try to chill a bit
Done did man and its not just the car.

Quote:
Wow man you have a very bad luck problem. I am truly sorry for your losses. and my dip**** remark was referning to the guy that hit you and was not ment any anyway towords anyone here
Yeah I guess I do after thinking about it. Especially when there is a pot head around! lol

Jammin311 no worries all is good here on the board.

Quote:
I did not and do not wish to start a fight.
No fight got started you just opened a small can of worms is all.

jokers_toys
Quote:
sue the guy for the $1000 bucks only fair he made you loose it and have to fork over that cash if he is found guilty to the tickets in court u have a good shot at getting that cash back worth a shot call a GOOD lawyer
0ne step ahead of you man but he is paying the hospital bill too, not just the remainder that is owed on the car. I did talk to the lawyer today and he said that he is still trying to get all of the police reports. So as of today i am waiting on him.

Last edited by bent; 12-08-2010 at 10:33 AM.
bent is offline   Reply With Quote