Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: Do you believe in God,Heaven or Hell?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-01-2014, 04:26 PM   #21
Come and take them!®

Default Re: Do you believe in God,Heaven or Hell?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1tonscout View Post
why do people say jesus h christ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by RANOVRU View Post
Thats a awfull lot of science for jesus.
Could have given this answer, Higgs, AKA God Particle:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/God_particle#Nickname

Hunter711 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-01-2014, 04:29 PM   #22
Quarry Creeper

Youre leaning on that silly "belief" thing now....
RANOVRU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 05:08 PM   #23
RCC Addict

CrawlinMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 05:14 PM   #24
Quarry Creeper

I don't believe the hype.
Mega Fattie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 05:44 PM   #25
Quarry Creeper

Which came first, the chicken or the egg?
D19er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 05:50 PM   #26
Pebble Pounder

I went to church camp when I was a kid. My aunt and uncle are pretty big into church. My brother and my uncles two kids and I stayed in a cabin with some other kids. My uncle was our cabin counselor. I don't remember, but there were a lot of kids and cabins there. Anyways, they had some fun activities, swimming, hiking, water balloon launchers, softball, crafts,etc. Then, oh man church, twice a day. Pretty boring. Anyways one night my uncle started speeking in tounge at church one night. The preacher came over and was saying some bs about the holy ghost/ spirit. Some shit to see at 6. I must of been 6 or 7 and I thought this is a bunch of fukn bs. That's exactly what i was thinking. I don't know maybe i was a bad kid. That's when i knew it was fake. I have Satan tattooed on my back, and my wife teaches Sunday school with my daughters. They go to church every Sunday. i stay home. I have gone to church with them for my girls. I think I'm gonna burst into flames every time I go in there. One time i went in there sober and felt like i was high as a kite. Maybe the holy ghost. I haven't been back since.
redcatkrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 05:53 PM   #27
Pebble Pounder

waiting for your stories
Old 03-01-2014, 06:08 PM   #28
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by D19er View Post
Which came first, the chicken or the egg?
aliens.
Mega Fattie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 06:13 PM   #29
Rock Crawler

hellbounder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 06:22 PM   #30
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by redcatkrawler View Post
I went to church camp when I was a kid. My aunt and uncle are pretty big into church. My brother and my uncles two kids and I stayed in a cabin with some other kids. My uncle was our cabin counselor. I don't remember, but there were a lot of kids and cabins there. Anyways, they had some fun activities, swimming, hiking, water balloon launchers, softball, crafts,etc. Then, oh man church, twice a day. Pretty boring. Anyways one night my uncle started speeking in tounge at church one night. The preacher came over and was saying some bs about the holy ghost/ spirit. Some shit to see at 6. I must of been 6 or 7 and I thought this is a bunch of fukn bs. That's exactly what i was thinking. I don't know maybe i was a bad kid. That's when i knew it was fake. I have Satan tattooed on my back, and my wife teaches Sunday school with my daughters. They go to church every Sunday. i stay home. I have gone to church with them for my girls. I think I'm gonna burst into flames every time I go in there. One time i went in there sober and felt like i was high as a kite. Maybe the holy ghost. I haven't been back since.

No point in going through life as an A-hole. Nothing wrong with apeasing a friend/family member by going into a church. After all it doesnt affect you.
Old 03-01-2014, 06:27 PM   #31
Pebble Pounder

Don't make me get out my satanic bible.
Old 03-01-2014, 06:30 PM   #32
Quarry Creeper

Dont cast any spells on me....
Old 03-01-2014, 07:12 PM   #33
I wanna be Dave

Wouldn't it be crazily ironic if someone espoused to not only not believe in god but they go so far as to call absolute bullshiat on the whole thing. Yet they had a satanic bible and ink on them?

You can't believe in down without believing in up...

Last edited by WHITE-TRASH; 03-01-2014 at 07:37 PM.
WHITE-TRASH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 07:33 PM   #34
Pebble Pounder

I never said I don't believe. I said that the speeking in tounge was bs. Got the bible for Halloween costume. Also my daughters birthday, and the other is half christmas
Old 03-01-2014, 07:42 PM   #35
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Quote:
I never said I don't believe. I said that the speeking in tounge was bs. Got the bible for Halloween costume. Also my daughters birthday, and the other is half christmas

You sure about that?

Looking back I'm not exactly sure what you are trying to say while you're pounding on the keyboard with a mallet but I think that one single thing is actually more clearly conveyed than most of it.
WHITE-TRASH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 08:04 PM   #36
Pebble Pounder

Your crazy, I like you
Old 03-01-2014, 08:24 PM   #37
Quarry Creeper

I choose not to "believe". IMHO religion is just a way to try to control the masses. To live life the way 'someone else' wants me to is ridiculous as an adult.

I also have my personal reasons for my choice. Hard to have faith in god when you lose your father before you're old enough to even remember him.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G730A using Tapatalk
nharkey85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 08:50 PM   #38
Suck it up!

Duuuuuuuude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 09:04 PM   #39
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by GREEDY GENIUS View Post
I don't go to church at all,I used to when younger but havn't in years.

Do I believe in a god? Yes but I'll be honest,there are times I often question if there is? I'm sure we all have questioned that once or twice in our life times.

Some things that happen in life are questionable.
I do believe in right and wrong and believe that karma def exsist,what you do in life and how you treat people will come back to you someday.

SO,DO YOU BELIEVE IN GOD,HEAVEN OR HELL?

God Does Not Exist - Stephen Hawking - YouTube
This is something you will have to decide for yourself .I do . My wife teaches a wed. Night class at our church. There's a lot of these discussions like this on here . You can search for them and read them. I have taken part in one or two myself. There are a lot of members here on crawler that are nonbelievers . I am struggling with what to say here. I guess I will go with this , if there is an afterlife , a heaven and hell , I am not so sure that a toy truck chit chat fourm would be the BEST place to find aid in making an eternal decisions. Nothing but respect many incredible people in here, but chance of them bieng there when you pass away is prety slim. Church will not get you into Heaven. No churches will be there. Your good deads are as filthy rags. You cannot earn your way into heaven. Only your personal relationship with God can get you there. Every head will bow , every knee will bend. Faith. I hate how christians and churches have had the worst efects on God and salvation. Please do not base your eternal life on other people. If I have offended anyone I am truly sorry these are my believes and opinions.
alabamaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 09:14 PM   #40
Suck it up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by alabamaman View Post
This is something you will have to decide for yourself .I do . My wife teaches a wed. Night class at our church. There's a lot of these discussions like this on here . You can search for them and read them. I have taken part in one or two myself. There are a lot of members here on crawler that are nonbelievers . I am struggling with what to say here. I guess I will go with this , if there is an afterlife , a heaven and hell , I am not so sure that a toy truck chit chat fourm would be the BEST place to find aid in making an eternal decisions. Nothing but respect many incredible people in here, but chance of them bieng there when you pass away is prety slim. Church will not get you into Heaven. No churches will be there. Your good deads are as filthy rags. You cannot earn your way into heaven. Only your personal relationship with God can get you there. Every head will bow , every knee will bend. Faith. I hate how christians and churches have had the worst efects on God and salvation. Please do not base your eternal life on other people. If I have offended anyone I am truly sorry these are my believes and opinions.
Afterlife? We won't know until it happens. Who will be there if it does? Won't know until it happens.

The people you find at a toy truck forum are the same people you find in other places where you think you might find better instruction.

Good deeds are not enough on their own. Neither is praise and worship on its own. WWJD? Both.

Western religion has become perverted and twisted. Why help poor people in 3rd world countries when you can build a $5m megachurch? Now you know why the rest of the world hates us.
Duuuuuuuude is offline   Reply With Quote

Do you believe in God,Heaven or Hell? - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Heaven or Hell? ToddG General Crawlers 10 03-05-2012 11:58 AM
Love Wins: A Book About Heaven, Hell, and the Fate of Every Person Who Ever Lived Duuuuuuuude Chit Chat 29 06-28-2011 05:14 PM
Rock Heaven Red Rockcrawler Chit Chat 9 08-19-2006 08:53 PM
God giveth god taketh away lodikrawlingkiller Chit Chat 9 04-27-2005 01:20 PM