Thread: Happy James Earl Ray day!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-21-2015, 05:57 PM   #101
Suck it up!

Default Re: Happy James Earl Ray day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by donny8594 View Post
The MLK message was ALL men should be treated equal. No matter white, black, tan or yellow all men men should be judged on the content of there character not the color of skin. This message is lost when we concern ourselfs with a "white priveledge" and "black supression" attitude.
And "rise up" meant be a better person, not go to war.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-21-2015, 06:23 PM   #102
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
The MLK message was ALL men should be treated equal. No matter white, black, tan or yellow all men men should be judged on the content of there character not the color of skin. This message is lost when we concern ourselfs with a "white priveledge" and "black supression" attitude.

"Gets it".
Old 01-21-2015, 06:41 PM   #103
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duuuuuuuude View Post
And "rise up" meant be a better person, not go to war.
AND not drag everyone down to the lowest common denominator to makes those down there feel better about themselves.
Old 01-21-2015, 06:52 PM   #104
MODERATOR™

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Violator View Post
those down there

Careful nah.
Old 01-21-2015, 06:53 PM   #105
Scale Detail Engineering

Quote:
Why do you guys think that the message is lost if white privilege and black suppression is acknowledged?
How does that acknowledgment dictate whether or not people rise up?
Why does it change the fact that people should be judged on the content of their character and not the color of skin?
Old 01-21-2015, 07:13 PM   #106
Rock Crawler

This aint nothing. Try talking about "American Sniper" in less than flattering terms and see who jumps your ass. Since we're talking about an American sniper just thought I would throw that in there...seems like things were dying down.
Old 01-21-2015, 07:14 PM   #107
I wanna be Dave

White "privilege".

Liberal doublespeak makes my phawking head hurt.

Time to go back to watching Shot Show videos and getting ready for the zombie "O"pocalypse!
Old 01-21-2015, 07:14 PM   #108
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyh66 View Post
Why do you guys think that the message is lost if white privilege and black suppression is acknowledged?
How does that acknowledgment dictate whether or not people rise up?
Why does it change the fact that people should be judged on the content of their character and not the color of skin?
Most men do the right thing. Some feel a self importantcace to race bait.
Old 01-21-2015, 07:15 PM   #109
Rock Crawler

Old 01-21-2015, 07:20 PM   #110
I wanna be Dave

^ ok, that is funny! I'm still going to lie to my boy about Santa as long as I can get away with it though! And Santa is poor here
Old 01-21-2015, 09:00 PM   #111
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dostradamas View Post
Violator
Is that really you?
If so you look like a young Henry Rollins in that pic

Black Flag!!!!!!!
Vannilla Ice?
Attached Images

Old 01-21-2015, 09:44 PM   #112
Quarry Creeper

Very disappointed to see this thread here. There is nothing that is a joke. White trash, your tact is so ham handed that you want to play this off like its a joke since other folks with brains are able to form and execute language that you are unable to.

I am at the point in my life where I can call shit as I see it. I stopped judging black folks when I met a whole bunch of em when my sister graduated from Yale. Yes they are graduating black folks that are smarter than all of us together. My wife is also black so I really could say I understand the Black experience to a certain degree. Truth is my wife keeps me so grounded you have no idea. Not a ****in clue. Together we have forged a path in our business that would likely unnattainable on my own.

That being said, I take this thread offensively and I feel like its a personal attack...and I will respond as such. Whitetrash, myself and many on this board could really give two shits about that raggedy ass toyota you got doing loops in the parking lot. Maybe if you werent so busy making race threads on rcc, your wife wouldnt have to drive that raggedy ass dog ass slow pile of shit mid 80s toyota. My wife wouldnt be seen in that pile. So whitetrash, does your wife bitch about having to drive that shit? Dont ****in lie to us now. Is that why you chill it on chit chat all day? You swear whitetrash is a joke and you are suburban bred. That makes you a big ole bitch where i come from...but i know white trash when it reeks this hard. Trash all day.

You know i love black jokes more than anyone...but ignorance is hard to forgive. I hear about these folks that wanna play this shit online....and when their livelyhood gets threatened they get real ****in small real ****in quick. So whitetrash, where do you work? I would love to make a few calls just to **** you up. I could find the time. Im sure your big lips have already let that tidbit loose somewhere on rcc. You cant keep shit to yourself...that much is clear.

Hows that for a reply. Come get it whitetrash,i would totally **** you up. If you think my reply is over the top....you clearly have no idea what you are posting when you wade into water you cant last in.

mods...this is a 100% appropriate.
Old 01-21-2015, 10:26 PM   #113
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67mustang View Post
Very disappointed to see this thread here. There is nothing that is a joke. White trash, your tact is so ham handed that you want to play this off like its a joke since other folks with brains are able to form and execute language that you are unable to.

I am at the point in my life where I can call shit as I see it. I stopped judging black folks when I met a whole bunch of em when my sister graduated from Yale. Yes they are graduating black folks that are smarter than all of us together. My wife is also black so I really could say I understand the Black experience to a certain degree. Truth is my wife keeps me so grounded you have no idea. Not a ****in clue. Together we have forged a path in our business that would likely unnattainable on my own.

That being said, I take this thread offensively and I feel like its a personal attack...and I will respond as such. Whitetrash, myself and many on this board could really give two shits about that raggedy ass toyota you got doing loops in the parking lot. Maybe if you werent so busy making race threads on rcc, your wife wouldnt have to drive that raggedy ass dog ass slow pile of shit mid 80s toyota. My wife wouldnt be seen in that pile. So whitetrash, does your wife bitch about having to drive that shit? Dont ****in lie to us now. Is that why you chill it on chit chat all day? You swear whitetrash is a joke and you are suburban bred. That makes you a big ole bitch where i come from...but i know white trash when it reeks this hard. Trash all day.

You know i love black jokes more than anyone...but ignorance is hard to forgive. I hear about these folks that wanna play this shit online....and when their livelyhood gets threatened they get real ****in small real ****in quick. So whitetrash, where do you work? I would love to make a few calls just to **** you up. I could find the time. Im sure your big lips have already let that tidbit loose somewhere on rcc. You cant keep shit to yourself...that much is clear.

Hows that for a reply. Come get it whitetrash,i would totally **** you up. If you think my reply is over the top....you clearly have no idea what you are posting when you wade into water you cant last in.

Even I have rules. You NEVER attack somebodies wife, or kids. I don't care how fat, or trampy, dumb or booger eating they happen to be.

I am not sure attacking his wife by insinuating she is low class is appropriate. I for one think its great she will drive a shitbox without issue.
Old 01-21-2015, 10:37 PM   #114
Quarry Creeper

Hmmm. Thats what I thought but alas here is this thread. We can be ignorant about other people but we cant be ignorant about each other? I wouldnt give a shit about your rules anyway. Id tell him the same shit to his face too.

I dont think alot of your posts are appropriate either but I dont whine about it. If you cant handle men calling men out...then you shouldnt start threads like this. This thread aint a joke....thats what you dont get. Its an attack. Im treating it as such...this is America...I can get offended and say some shit too. I can also tell you to kiss my ass. What of it?
Old 01-21-2015, 10:37 PM   #115
MODERATOR™

Quote:

Oh really?
Old 01-21-2015, 10:59 PM   #116
Quarry Creeper

Dont bust me just cause you have allowed this forum to become racismhaven.com. This is rccrawler. You dont mod worth a shit anyway. The inmates run this asylum. Either you support the racism here or you dont. Just cause you allow this shit doesnt mean i have to. I stand for something and ill voice it if i need to.

Do what you must. Either rccrawler supports racism or it doesnt.
Old 01-21-2015, 11:06 PM   #117

Thumbs down Re: Happy James Earl Ray day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Violator View Post
Even I have rules. You NEVER attack somebodies wife, or kids. I don't care how fat, or trampy, dumb or booger eating they happen to be.

I too must agree that any person with common sense, self-respect and any dignity at all knows it's an unwritten rule that a mans wife and kids are just simply off-limits no matter what

A person (refuse to even give you the respect of calling you a man)... A person who crosses that line holds ZERO respect in my book and has truly shown their ass to the world.

Sad, very sad

Quote:

Since when do YOU get to TELL the mods what is appropriate or what isn't?

An attempt to pronounce what is or isn't appropriate coming from a person stooping to the uncalled for level of dragging another mans wife into a situation for the sole purpose of inflating ones own ego.
:-(
Old 01-21-2015, 11:08 PM   #118
MODERATOR™

Touchy. You're voicing an opinion, like they are. There's always more than one view point that should be considered.

And **** off you, telling me I don' t mod worth a shit. You are now clearly showing ignorance.
Old 01-21-2015, 11:15 PM   #119
RCC Addict

This thread is going places.

Old 01-21-2015, 11:28 PM   #120
I wanna be Dave

Quote:

That's butt hurt on a all new level, congrats on the new high score!

My wife sold her 94 4runner and drove my 84 while we searched for the rig she wanted. She found the exact car she waited so we bought it just over a month ago, it's a 2005 scion xb. Not my kinda car but I ain't gotta drive it. Thanks for the concern even if it was just meant to bait me into a pissing contest.

Not that it matters but I have 2 black brother in laws and we actually had this conversation on this subject at Christmas believe it or don't and they both agreed with me. They both fought their way out of craptastic conditions and have made something of themselves. They are both big time libertarians.
Closed Thread

Tags
%yourwhiteguilt, back peddling dumbass, johnny obama's only son, mustangsareracist, trolljohnnytroll, white trash is a douche

Happy James Earl Ray day! - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Happy Late Canada Day/Early Independence Day monkeyracing Tamiya XC/CC01 1 07-04-2012 11:19 AM
HAPPY HAPPY B-DAY chasinbaja sococrawler Nevada 4 10-31-2010 06:39 AM
Happy Birthday 2JSC / James! bmuzz1 Arizona 6 10-07-2010 01:25 PM
Happy Birthday James DeweyCJ5 Nebraska 9 09-01-2010 08:09 PM
Happy B-day! LIKES2CRAWL Chit Chat 5 05-04-2007 02:47 PM