Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: Presidential election...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-25-2016, 01:23 PM   #21
Quarry Creeper

Default Re: Presidential election...

Yet another threads spirals out of control.
Took 4 hours I thought it would have been sooner.
donny8594 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-25-2016, 01:26 PM   #22
I wanna be Dave

ROWDY RACING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2016, 01:28 PM   #23
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by donny8594 View Post
Yet another threads spirals out of control.
Took 4 hours I thought it would have been sooner.
Lasted way longer than I thought it would. I assumed this forum would be majority Trump supporters between the two choices. I'm not a Democrat but I can't vote for Trump. Just can't do it.
ElChupacabra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2016, 01:32 PM   #24
I joined the Band!

Then you support Election fraud and FEC violations..

Capwn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2016, 01:36 PM   #25
I wanna be Dave

Oh right the figurehead can just whip out that "football" and press the launch button whenever they get bored.

People are hateful Americans are because many feel pushed around. As a member of the middle class I am absolutely hateful of those who wish to enslave me in order to pay for those unwilling to help themselves or to line their own pockets. Many people are pissed right the fawk off and for good reason. Some are playing the victim and feigning anger in order to get more free stuff from those they vote for whole those they vote for line their pockets with a large percentage right off the top. Welcome to the new world where the lowest common denominator is pandered to and allowed to skew the legislation.
WHITE-TRASH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2016, 01:38 PM   #26
Pebble Pounder

That's why I chose not to participate too much in this discussion. I believe what I believe. I'm not going to change someone else's mind and I'm not going to change mine.
skinnyj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2016, 01:45 PM   #27
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinnyj View Post
That's why I chose not to participate too much in this discussion. I believe what I believe. I'm not going to change someone else's mind and I'm not going to change mine.
Yup which is why I'm writing in cthulhu. Why have half assed evil, let's go full evil and just get it over with.
WHITE-TRASH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2016, 01:46 PM   #28
I wanna be Dave

For the record, I'd crawl naked over a mile of broken glass, used xacto blades, and medical waste before I vote for Hillary Clinton. Bill was ok, but his fake, fraud, "can't act natural in a bathroom" wife does not deserve to be president.

To answer the OP - if HRC gets in there (which I assume she will) she'll pivot 180, and start paying back all the donors. Bill was a pragmatist, but HRC is a die-hard leftist. The republican congress will do their best to impeach her, and she has so much baggage to pick from, it'll be an ugly circus for the next 4 years.

Trump, who knows. I do like his 100 day plan, but saying it and doing it are 2 very different things.

All of it is a slideshow to keep us distracted while the political class and the wealthy and connected conspire between themselves on how to divide up this country a little finer between themselves. I can say with certainty that won't change.
OSRC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2016, 01:58 PM   #29
RCC Addict

If Hillary wins, I do believe we'll see immediate increases in taxes as she attempts to control the rising national debt by increasing tax revenue instead of decreasing expenditures. Everyone that contributes will feel it for sure whether she says its only 1 percenters or not. Followed by a push for another 1994 assault weapons ban which will hopefully get blocked by Congress. Then you can expect her to fill Scalia's chair with a far left justice that is anti-gun and will overturn any blocks by Congress on the gun ban.

If Trump wins, we'll have a beautiful first family minus the Donald himself. We'll then see the White House decorated lavishly with gold everywhere. Trump will then push in a conservative replacement for Scalia.
calcagno45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2016, 03:01 PM   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by braceysdad View Post
... not asking who you're voting for or why. What if anything will happen if Hillary gets elected? What will happen if Trump gets elected? Thoughts and opinions and play nice, everyone is entitled to their opinion
Does not matter which of the four presidential candidates gets the nod for POTUS. The nation as it stands now is no longer manageable. The way I see it, the only way to effect a change of the magnitude needed is to convene another constitutional convention.
arnieH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2016, 03:23 PM   #31
Scale Detail Engineering

I dislike HRC for her voting record, stand on many issues I care about, and backroom deals.
If she is elected, I see business as usual... the continued exploitation of our land and people.

I am disgusted by Trump as a human being.
If Trump is elected... well, there goes the country.

Either way, it's going to interesting... I think I'm going to sit in the bleachers for this one and enjoy the show.
johnnyh66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2016, 03:28 PM   #32
Sinking with the ship

Hilary is a criminal... if any of us did what she did we would be in jail...
1BadJeepBruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2016, 03:36 PM   #33
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyh66 View Post
I am disgusted by Trump as a human being.
If Trump is elected... well, there goes the country.

Trump has been the same ole guy that he's been for years. He's an outspoken, chauvinistic billionaire that takes every advantage he's giving. I guarantee there many more actors, athletes, high powered lawyers out there talking about grabbing women by the who-ha.
Old 10-25-2016, 03:51 PM   #34
Scale Detail Engineering

Quote:
Originally Posted by calcagno45 View Post
Trump has been the same ole guy that he's been for years. He's an outspoken, chauvinistic billionaire that takes every advantage he's giving. I guarantee there many more actors, athletes, high powered lawyers out there talking about grabbing women by the who-ha.
I'm not fans of theirs either.
And honestly, I think that was just bs showing off... that's just the tip of the iceberg of character flaws that make up Trump.

Last edited by johnnyh66; 10-25-2016 at 03:55 PM.
Old 10-25-2016, 04:08 PM   #35
RCC Addict

I'm not saying Trump is the next coming of Jesus Christ by any means. But weighing my options, I'll vote to keep HRC out of power every time and pray karma catches up to her quickly.
Old 10-25-2016, 04:31 PM   #36
RCC Addict

"Get your bat and your shovel"

"We can solve this corruption issue, they need something to fear. We the people."
Dostradamas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2016, 05:19 PM   #37
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dostradamas View Post

"Get your bat and your shovel"

"We can solve this corruption issue, they need something to fear. We the people."
And a big knife. You know for the hoof stuck in the grill.
donny8594 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2016, 06:32 PM   #38
Quarry Creeper

I'll start off by saying that I think the election has already been decided, as it always has been, by the EC beforehand.

Whoever "wins" I expect to see protesting or rioting from either side that loses.

I agree that a revolution is the only way in which this country will get back to it's roots, although I'm confident there aren't enough folks left that care about getting there.
RANOVRU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2016, 11:06 PM   #39
RCC Addict

It is really simple. If you think the government is functioning perfectly, and want more of it, Hillary is it. A huge gun grab, even bigger tax increase, and then more taxes. Imagine the entire country as well ran as Chicago and Detroit. Brought to you by the same people who want healthcare ran like the DMV and Post Office.

If you think government needs shaken up, then a vote for the person that all sides have done everything in their power to humiliate, only to find tapes of him bullshitting, and a dozen or so people who were molested by him in the last 50 years or so and decided it was time to speak up a month before the election. Thats it. No actual rape victims ( like bill clintons rape victims), no dead people ( like anyone who has spoke out against the clintons), no proof of corruption that when shown to the liberals close their eyes like toddlers and then say they see no proof.

My guess is Hillary gets about 500,000,000 votes. Maybe more, just depends on how many dead people they bus in to the polls ( actually in the above videos it is bragged about ) And then she will start the real process of collecting money for favors ( as proven in her emails)

If The Donald can somehow beat all the corruption, and the people have a say and he wins, the libs and their government tit suckling crew will burn down their weave shops, and shoot people for the newest pair of ugly shoes, all in the name of BLM. Hopefully The Donald gets going with an Executive order to move the National Guard to the border, and get the illegals to start building a fence on Mexicos dime. Probably a dime given to them by US taxpayers, but either way, a wall.
The Violator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2016, 11:18 PM   #40
Scale Detail Engineering

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Violator View Post
, the libs and their government tit suckling crew will burn down their weave shops, and shoot people for the newest pair of ugly shoes, all in the name of BLM. Hopefully The Donald gets going with an Executive order to move the National Guard to the border, and get the illegals to start building a fence on Mexicos dime. Probably a dime given to them by US taxpayers, but either way, a wall.
Is that before or after he's cured the Ebola virus?

Tags
bunch of morons, butt hurt snowflakes, cheeto jesus, go tiny hands!, go trump!, haters will hate, lacquer thinner, liberal whining, mango mussolini, meat gazers, memesturbator, successful billionaire, thin skinned twitter hack, wingnuts unite!

Presidential election... - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
MiRCa - Presidential Candidates binaryterror Michigan 8 01-26-2011 01:47 PM
Presidential Power - Internet Kill Switch!? Szczerba Chit Chat 14 06-20-2010 07:56 PM
Think the Presidential election is important? JasonInAugusta Chit Chat 14 10-27-2008 01:27 PM