Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: Presidential election...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-26-2016, 01:56 AM   #41
Rock Stacker

Default Re: Presidential election...

One thing I will say, that for the first time, if Clinton gets in, I will not respect our president. I just can't respect someone like her...ever. I don't care much for Obama, he's made some very stupid decisions, but I do have some respect for him because of his position. But...I just can't do it for her.

I worry more for us if she gets in than him. We know damn well what she'll do. And it's not good. We know her record. Trumo, he could be bad or good. He can't possibly be worse than Clinton.

And, honestly...why do these retards find it so easy to misconstrue what he said on that stupid bus...he never once said he grabbed anyone...it was an extreme example of something a celebrity COULD do...
NoobCrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-26-2016, 06:04 AM   #42
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyh66 View Post
Is that before or after he's cured the Ebola virus?
It's kind of funny how that "threat" magically disappeared literally the day after the 2014 midterms.
skinnyj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2016, 07:08 AM   #43
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by badhoopty View Post
just one? some of the most vocal trump supporters i have on fb are people ive connected with via rc trucks and buggies.

i have a friend that shares the same reasoning for voting trump in. he wants the poop to hit the fan.

shzit is gonna hit the fan no matter who wins.

if Hillary wins, we will get bombed by Russia.

if trump wins, we will get fawked with the big green economy weenie.

either way, its a crapshoot.
CM9000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2016, 07:11 AM   #44
No idea what I'm doing

I can't stand or vote for either of these two.

HRC is a criminal, plain and simple. I don't need an FBI indictment to know this. Her scumbag husband is a rapist. I believe the women accusing Bill Cosby and I believe the women accusing Clinton.

I don't really care what Trump says. We've all been around long enough to know a blowhard when we see one. My problem with him is he knows nothing about how this country is run. He would need handlers and I'm not sure who that would be since he's alienated most of the GOP. Are we going to have Christie, Carson or Rudy advising him? Scary.

That being said, I'd rather see Trump take this than HRC. Trump will be the most scrutinized, watched over president ever. He won't be able to take a crap without the country knowing what color it was (I'm betting orange). If HRC gets in, it will be the same closed door criminal activities we've seen from her the past 30 years.

Trump has no clue and will be watched. HRC is too good and too well connected...her and Bill will continue their crimes.

In the half century that I've been on this planet, this is the worst I've seen this country. It's really sad that these two represent the best we can do.
C*H*U*D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2016, 08:04 AM   #45
No idea what I'm doing

Oh and by the way....

Happy Birthday Hillary Clinton
Old 10-26-2016, 08:29 AM   #46
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyh66 View Post
Is that before or after he's cured the Ebola virus?
Did you run out of "Blame Bush" and "Racist" ?
The Violator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2016, 08:40 AM   #47

i dont know what is best, a snake in the grass or a dog on a leash. one thing about a snake in the grass is it doesnt piss off the entire neighborhood barking all day and night over every stupid thing.

i really only pay attention when they speak, i could give a rats ass about the lists both sides copy and paste everywhere that slam the other. dont care...

what i do care about is having a potus that can actually speak to the world without looking like a huge ****ing moron.
badhoopty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2016, 08:41 AM   #48
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by C*H*U*D View Post
...I don't really care what Trump says. We've all been around long enough to know a blowhard when we see one. My problem with him is he knows nothing about how this country is run. He would need handlers and I'm not sure who that would be since he's alienated most of the GOP. Are we going to have Christie, Carson or Rudy advising him? Scary...
Just like his handlers have been able to "advise" him during this election? He's been 100% uncontrollable and unadvisable by anybody in his team. He's fired campaign managers who were competent but he didn't agree with and most recently a great example would be his doubling down on not accepting the election results while Mike Pence, the RNC chair, and his own campaign manager were saying the exact opposite things trying to control the situation. He won't listen to anybody ever. It's very dangerous to assume he'll change the way he functions after the election. You have to observe past behaviors and how he historically operates to get a sense of how he'll act going forward. Christie, Carson, and Rudy are just kissing his ass in hopes to get cabinet positions which makes them the lowest of the lows. None of them had these kinds of views up until 6-9 months ago. It's absolutely ridiculous. I used to actually like Christie a little.

And just to be very clear net immigration (legal or illegal) has been at zero or negative the last several years. Immigrants aren't destroying this country, fear mongering racist isolationists are.

There's always a middle ground. Find it and live there happily. Stop being so divisive and demanding everything is black or white, good or bad.
ElChupacabra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2016, 08:50 AM   #49
I wanna be Dave

We need HRC, look at it logically. Her and bill were flat broke, had to steal furnishings from the White House to scrape by. Now only 20 years later has a net worth of roughly 200 million.... she is a true "Success Story" and a true patriot.........

OK the acid wore off ..... What reason to vote for her ?

Hang up and Drive
mikemcE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2016, 09:06 AM   #50
No idea what I'm doing

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElChupacabra View Post
...most recently a great example would be his doubling down on not accepting the election results while Mike Pence, the RNC chair, and his own campaign manager were saying the exact opposite things trying to control the situation.
I'm not sure why he's taking so much flak over this stance, but I agree 100% with him. To think there's no way this election is rigged is laughable...has everyone forgotten what happened during the primaries? I remember the media calling the Bernie fans "Whiners" too and look what we all found out to be true.

The only thing I've agreed with Trump on during the debates is when he said, "The fact that she's even allowed to run, shows this is a rigged election".

Soros owned voting machines are in almost 20 states. They have already been shown to rig elections in other countries. Trump doubling down on this is not unpatriotic but quite the opposite.
Old 10-26-2016, 09:10 AM   #51
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
I'm not sure why he's taking so much flak over this stance, but I agree 100% with him. To think there's no way this election is rigged is laughable...has everyone forgotten what happened during the primaries? I remember the media calling the Bernie fans "Whiners" too and look what we all found out to be true.

The only thing I've agreed with Trump on during the debates is when he said, "The fact that she's even allowed to run, shows this is a rigged election".

Soros owned voting machines are in almost 20 states. They have already been shown to rig elections in other countries. Trump doubling down on this is not unpatriotic but quite the opposite.
That "Soros owned voting machine" thing has been debunked, btw...
Old 10-26-2016, 09:20 AM   #52
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElChupacabra View Post
There's always a middle ground. Find it and live there happily. Stop being so divisive and demanding everything is black or white, good or bad.
Sadly, in the internet age, people are more likely to seek out information that affirms beliefs that are already firmly entrenched than information that might challenge them a bit.

Enlightenment is dead.
Old 10-26-2016, 09:24 AM   #53
I wanna be Dave

our votes don't get counted no matter what yall think.
CM9000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2016, 09:25 AM   #54
No idea what I'm doing

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinnyj View Post
That "Soros owned voting machine" thing has been debunked, btw...
link? And don't tell me Snopes or MSM.

EDIT* The more I look into this, I see you are probably correct. But I still don't trust this election to be free of tampering.

Last edited by C*H*U*D; 10-26-2016 at 09:32 AM.
Old 10-26-2016, 09:29 AM   #55
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
link? And don't tell me Snopes or MSM.
George Soros' connection to voting machines - Business Insider

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...ting-machines/

https://projects.propublica.org/elec...ting-machines/
Old 10-26-2016, 10:20 AM   #56
Rock Crawler

I have no dog in this fight and have been staying out of these discussions.
No one is talking 3rd party?? ..why? A fire starts with a spark..not a great selection there even but to 2 party system is as broken and corrupt as can be..both sides.
I totally get the need for change but Trump is not the guy who will change anything for the good to more than a few despite all he has said..and as far as that goes..nothing of substance or detail.
He is an insecure child still stuck in military boarding school emotionally.
vonclod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2016, 10:28 AM   #57
Quarry Creeper

Hillary Clinton will spread feminism like wildfire. It will help create houses but will destroy homes.
wings_of_fire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2016, 10:33 AM   #58
No idea what I'm doing

Quote:
Originally Posted by wings_of_fire View Post
Hillary Clinton will spread feminism like wildfire. It will help create houses but will destroy homes.
I think people use the word feminism differently.
Old 10-26-2016, 10:47 AM   #59
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
I think people use the word feminism differently.
Please enlighten me.
wings_of_fire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2016, 10:47 AM   #60
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by vonclod View Post
I have no dog in this fight and have been staying out of these discussions.

No one is talking 3rd party?? ..why? A fire starts with a spark..not a great selection there even but to 2 party system is as broken and corrupt as can be..both sides.

I totally get the need for change but Trump is not the guy who will change anything for the good to more than a few despite all he has said..and as far as that goes..nothing of substance or detail.

He is an insecure child still stuck in military boarding school emotionally.

Hate to tell you, but Donald is a third party . Look at all the established politicos, Rep and Dem..... they don't want Donald, as he will destroy the good ol boys and girls. Can't be bought as HRC has been

Hang up and Drive
mikemcE is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bunch of morons, butt hurt snowflakes, cheeto jesus, go tiny hands!, go trump!, haters will hate, lacquer thinner, liberal whining, mango mussolini, meat gazers, memesturbator, successful billionaire, thin skinned twitter hack, wingnuts unite!

Presidential election... - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
MiRCa - Presidential Candidates binaryterror Michigan 8 01-26-2011 01:47 PM
Presidential Power - Internet Kill Switch!? Szczerba Chit Chat 14 06-20-2010 07:56 PM
Think the Presidential election is important? JasonInAugusta Chit Chat 14 10-27-2008 01:27 PM