Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Competitions and Events > WRCCA Championship Series > East Coast Championship

Notices

Thread: 2010 TCS Crawlers East Coast Championships

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-18-2010, 10:28 PM   #1301
Rock Crawler

Default Raffle Pictures

Here are pictures that some of the guys wanted getting their raffle prizes with the trophy girls.

http://s564.photobucket.com/albums/s...2010%20Raffle/
Biscuit is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-18-2010, 11:16 PM   #1302
I wanna be Dave

Congrats to all the top 5.

Also want to thank Trace for letting us crash at his family's place. It was great to see some of you guys that I have not seen in a while.
Rockcrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 11:26 PM   #1303
Rock Crawler

Nobody knows what really happened when the generator died, but the looks on thier faces make me wonder????
Attached Images

Old 04-19-2010, 12:30 AM   #1304
Official Cook of the ECC

Just walked in the door. I am beat.

I am glad everyone enjoyed the food, I enjoyed the reaction I got when you guys tried it.

Gotta get some sleep, catch you ladies tomorrow.
Scattman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 05:27 AM   #1305
WOOPOOW!!

Colby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 06:36 AM   #1306
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biscuit View Post
Nobody knows what really happened when the generator died, but the looks on thier faces make me wonder????

I mean no disrespect to Harley, because he is Mr Awesomeness, Buuuut when you have that much awesomeness in one picture with Kelley and myself, things are going to cut off or lose their ability to function anymore.
Benzbuildr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 07:01 AM   #1307
Rock Crawler

I got in at 330 this am, at work at 700. TIRED. I am trying to edit the vids now. Sorry for the poor filming, but I watch trying to watch and learn more than film. I will have these poste asap. This weekend was very cool. Scattman, thank you for the invite and the food. Thank you to all involved in the organization. Trace, thank you for the amazing hospitality. Maybe I will actually enter next year???
kennyj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 07:15 AM   #1308
RCC Addict

On a serious note.

I would like to thank Fish for a spectacular event, Alllll of the sponsors for ECC big or small, Thanks Eddie (Crawler Innovations) for the foams I won, and thanks to all the drivers that I judged, you guys are the best. Trace, thank you for the bed and shower you provided, Scattman, Your cooking was off the chain, well done my friend. I enjoyed judging with 4xford, Desmoon, DrivinMF.

It was good to see the old friends and meet some new ones. Brian Parker,I have heard alot of good things about you, and they are all true. You sir are a great person and a lifetime friend. You are an asset to the rock crawling community, DO WORK!!! Desmoon, You are a fellow that would scare most people, with all your Tattoos, But your a "good ole boy" and a great guy to get to know. Thanks everyone I had a blast.
Benzbuildr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 07:33 AM   #1309
I wanna be Dave

Definately a great event. I got home in time this morning to send my 6 year old daughter off to school.

I had an absolute blast. The rocks were amazing, as were the all of the workers that made this possible. Thanks go out to Fish and all of the judges, along with everybody else who worked it, and of course the sponors for some of the best prize donations ever. I'd also like to thank Brian's Hobbies for getting my FXR to me for my 1.9, and any number of other competitors who gave me pointers, helped me work on my crawlers, etc.

This is truly the greatest hobby that I've been involved with. It's amazing that at a comp of this level that everybody just drops everything to help out one another, even if it means that they do better on a course or even in the comp as a result. It's really refreshing to be involved with a group of people that care more about honor and personal integrity than they do about winning.

It was great to see some old friends again, and meet many new ones. Sharing a pit with NitroJeff, and hanging out with Dezmoon, Turbofest, Pat, Doogin , and the crew made the event that much more fun. It was nice to finally meet up with Silas from T1e in person (after several years of conversing on the 1:1 boards), and also to meet up with too many others to try to list right now.

...and last, but not least, Scattman, thank you so much for throwing my chicken on the smoker. Nothing could top an event like this off quite like a belly full of some of the best food of any event!!!

If I've forgotten anyone, I apologize. There was just so much to take in, I'm still in overload!
EvilTwin v2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 07:45 AM   #1310
I wanna be Dave

I had a great time at ECC and I really appreciate all of the effort put forth from everyone. The judges were really helpful and Captain Axial was the shit. Thanks to my sponsors for doing all that they do and special thanks to 86Jeep for offering up his steering kit that I won! It was awesome meeting those that I met and I still didnt even get to meet some of you... there were so many people! Scattman, your cooking was awesome!

Special thanks to the Cherokee County Sheriff's Department for not taking me to jail
helhedded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 08:10 AM   #1311
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by helhedded View Post
Special thanks to the Cherokee County Sheriff's Department for not taking me to jail
Yeah, I'm glad to hear nobody got to go home with those guys Saturday!!

Congrats to all the top drivers, and thanks to EVERYONE that helped in any way to put on ECC!! Our group had a blast, truely something that we all look forward to each year. I'm sure we'll make all the other guys in our club sick of hearing about how badass ECC was again this year haha Scattman, it was a pleasure to meet you, and thanks for the awesome food!
HomerJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 08:22 AM   #1312
RCC Addict

Thanks for the great event The Organizers,Judges,course builders, and especially the sponsors made this a benchmark for all other national level events to be measured from....It was great hanging with everyone again and hope to see you guys again next year
sddill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 08:42 AM   #1313
Rock Crawler

What was the 1.9 top 5
Thanks
J
jdawg53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 08:47 AM   #1314
Rock Crawler

Colby!!!!! What the heck is this look all about? LOL!!!!!!!!!!! I thought you were about to have somekind of seizure or something.
Attached Images

Old 04-19-2010, 08:51 AM   #1315
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockcrawler View Post
P.S. The honcho is no longer for sale.............its in the junk yard now.
Yup. It has seen better days.........
Attached Images

Old 04-19-2010, 08:55 AM   #1316
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biscuit View Post
Yup. It has seen better days.........
That will buff right out!
Speedracer19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 09:06 AM   #1317
Rock Crawler

I had to happen to somebody, I just hate it that it was my buddy D_Frawg. But hey, he didnt quit and gave it a go on all 6 coarses. I dont think we will have to see him wearing that hat again.
Attached Images

Old 04-19-2010, 09:13 AM   #1318
Official Cook of the ECC

Got to give mad props to Fish and all the guys and gals who help make this the best big comp I have been to so far. Also big thanks to Trace for setting up some of us with an awesome place to stay and catch some sleep.

The couses were great and the people even better. I met so many people at this event and everyone had smiles on their faces. Good times for sure.

I tried hard to make sure I got everyone fed and if I missed some of you guys sorry. You missed out.

Thanks to all the sponsors, the prize table was overloaded with goodies. Picked me up a Moonbuggy in the raffle so big thanks to the T1E guys. I'll be running it in the next comp here locally.
Old 04-19-2010, 09:15 AM   #1319
Rock Crawler

I was there fro two days and i didn't take 1 picture...I'm kicking myself for it.
aaugman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 09:17 AM   #1320
Official Cook of the ECC

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaugman View Post
I was there fro two days and i didn't take 1 picture...I'm kicking myself for it.
I was there for 3 days and didn't take any either.