Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler General Tech > Electronics

Notices

Thread: Please School Me On Tekin Pro4 Motors!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-03-2012, 10:43 AM   #61
Rock Stacker

Default Re: Please School Me On Tekin Pro4 Motors!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ty@Tekin View Post
Unfortunately I'm not allowed to do that. The 412s are being built and the design is finalized. We are doing our best to get them out, it's been crazy with the Gen2 Redline release and we have a few more goodies that will appear very soon as well. We firmly believe in quality here and nothing gets sent out until it is just right. The 412 was a different kind of motor project for us, it had to be built differently to suit crawling needs. It is an awesome motor being the brother to the Pro4, I think it will do very well.

As far as the water/mud questions, it's up to you to waterproof it properly and take care of it with regular maintenance.

So if the design is final and they are being built what kind of time frame are we looking at for availability of the 412 motors? I'm very interested as I began a Wraith build this week and the ROC 2500kv motor sounds like the perfect motor for my build. I was going to buy a 3300kv Pro4 but if these are due soon I can hold off on the Pro4.
ElectroTech is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-03-2012, 11:14 AM   #62
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Unfortunately I'm not allowed to do that. The 412s are being built and the design is finalized. We are doing our best to get them out, it's been crazy with the Gen2 Redline release and we have a few more goodies that will appear very soon as well. We firmly believe in quality here and nothing gets sent out until it is just right. The 412 was a different kind of motor project for us, it had to be built differently to suit crawling needs. It is an awesome motor being the brother to the Pro4, I think it will do very well.

As far as the water/mud questions, it's up to you to waterproof it properly and take care of it with regular maintenance.
hi, i'm angelo from Italy and i an estimator of tekin motors
i 've had pro4 3300 and 4000 , now i run 4600 ( 2s 4200 A spec nanotech batteries) in my TTC truck
i saw you are releasing gen 2 redline
i'm very interested to buy one, an 8.5 turn
can you explain me the main difference between pro4 and gen 2 redline?
i saw on THobbies site that they estimate early october for release..
thanks
guidetti_angelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 12:49 PM   #63
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by guidetti_angelo View Post
hi, i'm angelo from Italy and i an estimator of tekin motors
i 've had pro4 3300 and 4000 , now i run 4600 ( 2s 4200 A spec nanotech batteries) in my TTC truck
i saw you are releasing gen 2 redline
i'm very interested to buy one, an 8.5 turn
can you explain me the main difference between pro4 and gen 2 redline?
i saw on THobbies site that they estimate early october for release..
thanks
The Redline Gen2 is a 2-pole sensored racing motor, replacing the original silver can Redline series. It can't really be compared to the Pro4 and would not be the right choice for a crawler or TTC truck.
Ty@Tekin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 09:25 PM   #64
Pebble Pounder

Quote:

I was just busting your chops about sending me a motor. I was almost certain you couldn't do that before I even posted that comment. It would be cool though.
Dini is offline   Reply With Quote

Please School Me On Tekin Pro4 Motors! - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
tekin pro4 gearing guidetti_angelo Axial Wraith 57 03-22-2013 08:38 AM
Tekin PRO4 in a Losi GiJoe Team Losi Comp Crawler 0 03-14-2012 08:24 PM
Tekin pro4 4000 on 3s guidetti_angelo Electronics 6 03-02-2012 11:43 PM
Tekin Pro4 question jvalason Axial Wraith 8 12-19-2011 10:21 PM
Tekin pro4 power guidetti_angelo Scale Videos! 0 11-27-2011 02:22 PM