Thread: just another scx foff

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2013, 08:22 PM   #161
Quarry Creeper

Default Re: just another scx foff

Quote:
Originally Posted by stelerzman View Post
Get some video for us to see, thanks.
i will, kinda limited to what i can do right now, they took the staples out of incisions the made when they did my back surgery 2 weeks ago and 2 of them opened back up, (pretty sure it was from rolling around on the ground putting the lift on my cousins jeep and axle sleeves, lockers & brake job on mine) but i think they're gonna stitch it up from the inside next week, but still gonna take iit easy cause im running out of sick days
srt6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-24-2013, 10:04 AM   #162
I wanna be Dave

Only 2 weeks after back surgery and your rolling around on the ground working on heavy parts, your crazy.

Your lucky you didn't screw up your back any further. I would've waited much longer. Anyway, good luck, rest up and heal.
stelerzman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 10:34 AM   #163
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by stelerzman View Post
Only 2 weeks after back surgery and your rolling around on the ground working on heavy parts, your crazy.

Your lucky you didn't screw up your back any further. I would've waited much longer. Anyway, good luck, rest up and heal.
thanks man, its just hard for me to lay up when i got stuff i need to do
Old 03-24-2013, 07:25 PM   #164
I wanna be Dave

You need to lift a jeep?????? You needed to remove fenders and fun 40s with no lift on the jeep ;)
evan03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 07:46 PM   #165
Quarry Creeper

well they said the incisions are clean enough to stitch tomorrow so guess im gonna go ahead and order my rear locker for the cherokee, (earlier this week i welded up some sleeves in the front axle, installed locker, extended steel braided brake lines, brake job and changed the oil, along with putting the lift on my cousins cherokee that weekend.....maybe that's the reason the staples didn't hold....idk) , but i'll wait til friday to put it in so that should give it enough time to heal enough so i can hit the trails satuday

heres some pics, to blue 99 is mine and the white 96 is his
Name:  jp1.jpg
Views: 240
Size:  66.4 KB

Name:  jp2.jpg
Views: 255
Size:  67.5 KB

Last edited by srt6; 03-24-2013 at 07:56 PM.
Old 03-25-2013, 06:46 PM   #166
Quarry Creeper

just when i thought i was moving forward in recovery, went to the dr today and was supose to go in tomorrow to get stitched up, got home and heard the neighbor on a new 4 wheeler riding so.....i jump on mine to join the fun but when i crossed the creek i turned the 4 wheeler on its side and when i went to turn it back over i heard/felt a pop in my back along with pressure , i called the dr he put me on bed rest and still gonna stitch me up tomorrow and see how the other goes, this is gonna kill me im not the type to lay up and do nothing i love being outdoors and working on stuff, the bad part is i run out of sick days may17th so hopefully they can figure out what happen and fix it, on the other hand i've been putting the max in my 401k every year so its there if i need to take some out under hardship to pay bills........im just ready to get back to my normal life
Name:  233.jpg
Views: 227
Size:  9.4 KB

Last edited by srt6; 03-25-2013 at 06:54 PM.

just another scx foff - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
where the Foff am I gonna foff build ctrwannabe Formula Offroad 8 11-30-2012 07:37 PM
my custom chassis build up minor_threat Axial AX-10 Scorpion 14 06-29-2009 01:37 PM
my first custom chassis build flybynighter HPI Wheely King 5 06-25-2008 12:54 PM
Custom Chassis TLT Build Acs_guitars Tamiya TLT Crawlers 23 02-21-2007 02:29 PM
Custom Chassis Clod Build juggsterr Tamiya Clod Buster 32 12-22-2006 05:01 PM