Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Vendors > Holmes Hobbies
Loading

Notices

Thread: HH Cobalt Puller- Reborn page 35!

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-08-2008, 12:48 AM   #141
I wanna be Dave
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: QC-AZ
Posts: 2,351
Default

Just placed my order...

Thanks JRH
rob_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-08-2008, 10:56 AM   #142
Newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Surrey
Posts: 34
Default

I am trying to get shipping costs to Canada.
I sent an email but haven't heard back yet.
When I tried to order from your site it said to email you? Did you get my emails?
BigD74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 11:15 AM   #143
Rock Crawler
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Nebraska
Posts: 816
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRobHolmes View Post
A 15C 2100 seems to do the trick on the 7t. . .
What if we're still using 7.2v NiMH packs? Will they supply enough power to run one of these motors, or do we need to make the jump to LiPos first?

Thanks,
kwkride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 12:21 PM   #144
I wanna be Dave
 
cartronicshn's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: HONDURAS...ROCK HEAVEN
Posts: 4,973
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRobHolmes View Post
A 15C 2100 seems to do the trick on the 7t. You could use a smaller battery with 20C discharge.
Hi JRH, on this note i have a sidewinder i am going to use with this motor, what battery that you have in stock would you recomend? also a balancer for my hyperion chargers? lmk so you can ship all at once.
cartronicshn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 08:01 PM   #145
I wanna be Dave
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Arlington, VA
Posts: 3,246
Default

How do the Cobalts play with The Sidewinder?
I'm thinking I might try something else in a comp rig I'm building rather than the Goat system I was going to use.
Have any kind of combo price?
Thorsteenster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 08:46 PM   #146
Pebble Pounder
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Allentown
Posts: 155
Default

So whats gonna be the specs difference between the Cobalt Puller 7T and your TorqueMaster M10? And when will we be expecting the TorqueMaster available for sale?
Prophecy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 12:42 AM   #147
owner, Holmes Hobbies LLC
 
JohnRobHolmes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Volt up! Gear down!
Posts: 20,216
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prophecy View Post
So whats gonna be the specs difference between the Cobalt Puller 7T and your TorqueMaster M10? And when will we be expecting the TorqueMaster available for sale?
The m10 is still in proto phase, I have a few designs that are kicking around. It would be less power than the Cobalt Puller.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorsteenster View Post
How do the Cobalts play with The Sidewinder?
I'm thinking I might try something else in a comp rig I'm building rather than the Goat system I was going to use.
Have any kind of combo price?
Cobalt and sidewinder are just fine together. No combos right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cartronicshn View Post
Hi JRH, on this note i have a sidewinder i am going to use with this motor, what battery that you have in stock would you recomend? also a balancer for my hyperion chargers? lmk so you can ship all at once.
I have a shipment coming in of lipo, I will need to get some 7t testing. I don't remember if I had 1800's or 1650's sent in, and I haven't been able to test 3 cell 1650 15C packs with it yet. On a 2 cell a 1650 15C pack will cut it if the gearing is low (13/87 on an axial tranny).

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwkride View Post
What if we're still using 7.2v NiMH packs? Will they supply enough power to run one of these motors, or do we need to make the jump to LiPos first?

Thanks,
What pack? What cells?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigD74 View Post
I am trying to get shipping costs to Canada.
I sent an email but haven't heard back yet.
When I tried to order from your site it said to email you? Did you get my emails?
I have probably received it, but not replied yet. I will be able to respond to emails tomorrow after class, and before I ship.
JohnRobHolmes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 05:01 AM   #148
Rock Stacker
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Australia
Posts: 93
Default

Hi John.

I also just emailed you to get a price for postage to Australia , am ready to order asap.

Tim
ffactory666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 01:38 PM   #149
I wanna be Dave
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Arlington, VA
Posts: 3,246
Default

How do you think the C7T w/ Sidewinder would be on a 2s A123 pack?
Thorsteenster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 03:57 PM   #150
Rock Stacker
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Australia
Posts: 93
Default

Could you also find out what pinion Badger was running in the vid with the R2 tranny and 3S lipo.
I'll be using this in a rock racer as well and his wheel speed looked spot on .
ffactory666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 10:48 PM   #151
owner, Holmes Hobbies LLC
 
JohnRobHolmes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Volt up! Gear down!
Posts: 20,216
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffactory666 View Post
Hi John.

I also just emailed you to get a price for postage to Australia , am ready to order asap.

Tim
Shipping is $15 for non insured, and $25 for insured. If I haven't responded yet, don't worry as I have taken some motors out of inventory for international orders.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorsteenster View Post
How do you think the C7T w/ Sidewinder would be on a 2s A123 pack?
It would work pretty dang well IMO.


Quote:
Originally Posted by ffactory666 View Post
Could you also find out what pinion Badger was running in the vid with the R2 tranny and 3S lipo.
I'll be using this in a rock racer as well and his wheel speed looked spot on .

He probably uses a 13t, but that is a question for him. You could try asking him.
JohnRobHolmes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 04:49 AM   #152
Rock Stacker
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Australia
Posts: 93
Default

Thanks John , payment sent from your OZ customer.

Just was on our OZ crawling forum and saw that you post there as well , great stuff.
ffactory666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 11:24 AM   #153
Newbie
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Surrey
Posts: 34
Default

Can't seem to send payment through your site says to do it by email could you send me an invoice for a 7T puller.

I have sent you email before.
BigD74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 10:29 PM   #154
Rock Crawler
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Shreveport, La
Posts: 545
Default

got a 10t in my comp rig and TWO more 7t's on order
cspyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 12:42 AM   #155
Quarry Creeper
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Monterey, CA
Posts: 360
Default

Alrighty, I'm in. I 'm gonna move my 5T to my Rockracer and use the 7T in the slingshot...

Cheers,

Rob
rdtshaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 01:42 PM   #156
Rock Stacker
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Laval
Posts: 51
Default

Holmes: Need s/h fees to Canada. Please reply ASAP. Thanks.
ASSASSINO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 09:03 AM   #157
I wanna be Dave
 
cartronicshn's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: HONDURAS...ROCK HEAVEN
Posts: 4,973
Default

This come in yet? if so send me the invoice for the other stuff i asked please.
Thanks
cartronicshn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 06:21 PM   #158
Rock Crawler
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Shreveport, La
Posts: 545
Default

did the machinist get the job done?
cspyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 06:25 PM   #159
owner, Holmes Hobbies LLC
 
JohnRobHolmes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Volt up! Gear down!
Posts: 20,216
Default

Nothing today. Last Friday they said it would be Wednesday at the latest- hopefully they are right.
JohnRobHolmes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 06:38 PM   #160
Rock Stacker
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Laval
Posts: 51
Default

What does one have to do to get a shipping estimate over here??? Sheshhhh
ASSASSINO is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



HH Cobalt Puller- Reborn page 35! - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
R1 + Cobalt Puller Highlucks G-Made Crawlers 3 05-31-2010 10:38 PM
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:16 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright 2004-2014 RCCrawler.com