Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler Brand Specific Tech > Heritage Crawlers > Losi Mini-Rock Crawler

Notices

Thread: BWD's New MRC Bomb Proof Shock/Lower Link Axle Mounts

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-20-2011, 08:30 AM   #21
Rock Crawler

Get the mounts on your site already.
gdhknives is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-20-2011, 09:01 AM   #22
I wanna be Dave

X2!
papabash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 11:43 AM   #23
RCC Addict

x3 lol
akguanja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 07:19 PM   #24
Pebble Pounder

yep had to do it X4!!!
98sahara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 08:24 PM   #25
RCC Addict

Make that X5....
finishline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 01:47 PM   #26
I wanna be Dave

Hmmm pretty much looks like dlux's idea from weeks ago..
53 willys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 02:09 PM   #27
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by 53 willys View Post
Hmmm pretty much looks like dlux's idea from weeks ago..
If you're referring to these (Feeler thread) I hadn't even seen the link mount option till just now, but even so they are totally different. Eric did a sick job on those and I think they are a must have for those wanting to swap over to LCC knuckles/shafts. Mine are simply for those who run stock MRC plastic or aluminum C's and lockouts, who don't want to swap everything over, but want to beef up their link/shock mounting tabs front/rear. Perhaps I'm missing something...I made them because 2 of my stock axle lower link tabs broke off recently

If Eric or anyone else is making something like this that I was unaware of, and they think I'm stepping on their toes, I'll simply not make them available. I get along great with all of the vendors here on RCC and that's mainly because I don't like drama and am not a thief.

BW
billet works is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 02:18 PM   #28
Quarry Creeper

"those who run stock MRC plastic or aluminum C's and lockouts, who don't want to swap everything over, but want to beef up their link/shock mounting tabs front/rear."

Sounds like me Don I really hope you do put these on your site because they are, as you say, for a different customer than D-Lux's offering.

Anyhow, any news on the low pro chassis and aluminum servo plate coming out....?
neiloid1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 02:22 PM   #29
dnf

Quote:
Originally Posted by billet works View Post
If you're referring to these (Feeler thread) I hadn't even seen the link mount option till just now, but even so they are totally different. Eric did a sick job on those and I think they are a must have for those wanting to swap over to LCC knuckles/shafts. Mine are simply for those who run stock MRC plastic or aluminum C's and lockouts, who don't want to swap everything over, but want to beef up their link/shock mounting tabs front/rear. Perhaps I'm missing something...I made them because 2 of my stock axle lower link tabs broke off recently

If Eric or anyone else is making something like this that I was unaware of, and they think I'm stepping on their toes, I'll simply not make them available. I get along great with all of the vendors here on RCC and that's mainly because I don't like drama and am not a thief.

BW
hell,I was working on modding for stronger link mounts months ago.
I'm just glad someone has a way to make it easier and alot cheaper.
My mod used rc4wd mouns at 40 per axle

I'm stocked on anything a vendor brings to the table to increase our options.
hell motorman was the 1st to offer up a handwound mini comp motor.That gave me an idea.........

People see what others are working on and in turn an additional idea may be sparked..
If we didint feed off each others ideas(all of us,vendors included),there would only be one major motor,and one major chassis,ect.
rock hard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 02:23 PM   #30
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by neiloid1 View Post
"those who run stock MRC plastic or aluminum C's and lockouts, who don't want to swap everything over, but want to beef up their link/shock mounting tabs front/rear."

Sounds like me Don I really hope you do put these on your site because they are, as you say, for a different customer than D-Lux's offering.

Anyhow, any news on the low pro chassis and aluminum servo plate coming out....?
Shipping the first Mini Wedge Low Pro today along with an alum servo mount. I should have both on the site in the next day or two. I'll have another thread going up for the MWLP tomorrow hopefully.
Old 08-23-2011, 02:26 PM   #31
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeremyH View Post
If you get these, when you take your axle apart, please, do the rest of us a favor and fix that rear ring gear. The incessant clicking has given me a headache at the last few comps.
your just jealous of my dig!
i have new R&P just needa install it
goobs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 02:29 PM   #32
RCC Addict

Quote:

x2
akguanja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 02:32 PM   #33
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Shipping the first Mini Wedge Low Pro today along with an alum servo mount. I should have both on the site in the next day or two. I'll have another thread going up for the MWLP tomorrow hopefully.
Fantastic news. There was talk of SSSR for the MRC, will this happen with the release of the MWLP? Sorry if this is off topic.
Old 08-23-2011, 02:40 PM   #34
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Fantastic news. There was talk of SSSR for the MRC, will this happen with the release of the MWLP? Sorry if this is off topic.

I've been doing some final tweaks to said Mini SSS-R that doesn't exist

Best part is most of the parts are interchangeable between the two, so with only a couple of components you can convert one to the other or vise versa
Old 08-23-2011, 02:47 PM   #35
Rock Crawler

Quote:
WOO WHOO I get the first one!
BuckImod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 02:48 PM   #36
Quarry Creeper

Exciting times ahead Don !

How come you've got time to be on here, shouldn't you be working?
Old 08-23-2011, 03:01 PM   #37
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Exciting times ahead Don !

How come you've got time to be on here, shouldn't you be working?
No doubt...workin under the weather today and on 2 hours of sleep a night for several days now...take it easy on me
Old 08-23-2011, 03:20 PM   #38
Rock Crawler

Quote:

Can not wait....really like the looks of it.
BC Racing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 07:02 PM   #39
RCC Addict

Don-

I purchased the knucke c's and knuckles for the LCC cvd/axles from DLux. I actually have found him to be a really great guy. I would never volunteer a though on his behalf but I can sincerely say that the only way his mounts will work is with his c adapters which if you ask me makes them pretty different than yours in delivery and identical in effect to the shocks and links. I am also not sure his link mount is headed to production. His will absolutely not work on the rears. Yours will. That being said I again think they are pretty different but it might be worth reaching out to him.

RickM
RickM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2011, 09:24 PM   #40
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickM View Post
the only way his mounts will work is with his c adapters.................. His will absolutely not work on the rears. Yours will. That being said I again think they are pretty different
RickM
Very different, I'd say. I was excited about Dlux's parts until I found out that they addressed a different problem from mine. I do not want to run the LCC parts at this time.
These, however, will fit the bill perfectly, plus they can be used front and rear. I really hope these make it to production. I need 2 sets to start with.
papabash is offline   Reply With Quote