Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler Brand Specific Tech > Heritage Crawlers > Tamiya TLT Crawlers

Notices

Thread: 1/18 scale Scorpion rock crawlers

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-09-2005, 03:57 PM   #61
RCC Addict

the 1:6 scale tires look to be fully enclosed and soft rubber
Got Rocks? is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-09-2005, 07:06 PM   #62
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by nic99
damn you guys want these they look like junk im not trying to start an agument but come on its plastic anyone that has any experience with building tubers can build a better vershion out of tube and tlt axles and if u want cheap build a tolet tuber please dont tell me i spelled something rong i know
wow this is coming from a guy who is building up a zip zaps...
Frkan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2005, 08:00 PM   #63
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frkan
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're my new quote!!!
Plays_with_Toys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2005, 08:04 PM   #64
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plays_with_Toys
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're my new quote!!!

wow im honored....

its funny because its true.

Last edited by Frkan; 07-09-2005 at 08:06 PM.
Old 07-09-2005, 09:08 PM   #65
Rock Crawler

Quote:
wow im honored....

its funny because its true.

that it is
fuzzhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2005, 03:16 PM   #66
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Nothing wrong with seeing what can be done with the ZZ. It's all fun. Some of you jerks don't really understand the hobby of "tinkering" with found objects and such to make a cheap toy into something a little better. It's fun, challenging, and relaxing all in one. Try it before you knock it...and even then, don't knock it like a$$holes.
Stoovey2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2005, 04:02 PM   #67
STS
Rock Stacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Rocks?
the 1:6 scale tires look to be fully enclosed and soft rubber
where do you see these pictures?
STS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2005, 04:17 PM   #68
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoovey2004
Nothing wrong with seeing what can be done with the ZZ. It's all fun. Some of you jerks don't really understand the hobby of "tinkering" with found objects and such to make a cheap toy into something a little better. It's fun, challenging, and relaxing all in one. Try it before you knock it...and even then, don't knock it like a$$holes.
what he was saying was that it didnt look like a good thing to buy because its cheap and plastic, what i want to know is why his opinion on this is legitimate because he is a hypocrite and is building up something even more plasticy (hehe i like making up new words) and even more worthless (not saying that these little scorpions will be entirely worthless though)

Last edited by Frkan; 07-10-2005 at 04:20 PM.
Old 07-10-2005, 04:21 PM   #69
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
he is a hypocrite and is building up something even mmore plasticy (hehe i like making up new words) and worthless
My point is that who are any of you, even me, to say it is worthless? I've got a ZipZap myself, along with a Mini-Z (2 Overlands and a Monster) and a SuperSlick Monster. They have their place and I enjoy them for what they are. For the price, the SuperSlick and ZipZap Monsters are decent, plastic or not.
Stoovey2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2005, 07:35 PM   #70
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoovey2004
Yeah, the whole point of these 1:18 trucks is they will be cheap, have parts support through walmart and even competitions through walmart (maybe even prizes involved?). Hence tinkering with these, will actually have an output. And they look to have decent, small solid axles to have fun with. They look more fun and capable than zip zap, yet, nic99 thinks he has room to make fun of people wanting to modify them, when he is just as guilty of such "atrocities"
Old 07-10-2005, 08:27 PM   #71
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plays_with_Toys
Yeah, the whole point of these 1:18 trucks is they will be cheap, have parts support through walmart and even competitions through walmart (maybe even prizes involved?). Hence tinkering with these, will actually have an output. And they look to have decent, small solid axles to have fun with. They look more fun and capable than zip zap, yet, nic99 thinks he has room to make fun of people wanting to modify them, when he is just as guilty of such "atrocities"

exactly!!
Old 07-10-2005, 09:13 PM   #72
Quarry Creeper

so are these competitions really gonna happen, or is this just speculation? that would make it worth spending the money on. Haha someone "discuise" a tlt as one and go kick the crap out of some little 6 year old with a stock one.
pedesrule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2005, 09:32 PM   #73
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by STS
where do you see these pictures?
I got a flyer down in moab utah during ejs (easter jeep safari)
Got Rocks? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2005, 09:49 PM   #74
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by pedesrule
so are these competitions really gonna happen, or is this just speculation? that would make it worth spending the money on. Haha someone "discuise" a tlt as one and go kick the crap out of some little 6 year old with a stock one.
I take it you started reading on page 4... Might wanna read through page 2.
Old 07-11-2005, 01:34 AM   #75
Rock Stacker

guy the zip zaps was stupid to tryand turn into a crawler but this is a wally crawller with remote control im NOT makeing fun of it and im not trying to insult any one but its not even scale and lay off me and the zip zap its cool for what it is
nic99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2005, 09:30 AM   #76
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
guy the zip zaps was stupid to tryand turn into a crawler but this is a wally crawller with remote control im NOT makeing fun of it and im not trying to insult any one but its not even scale and lay off me and the zip zap its cool for what it is
actually, these ones are very scale. and if your not trying to make fun of it then why did you??

Oh and i see you changed your sig, I spelled hypocrite right and Plasticy isnt a word but thats how it would be spelled if it were a real word, That means, your the one who spelled them incorrectly. Making you the illiterate @sshole.
Old 07-11-2005, 10:20 AM   #77

do you still have the flyer? can you take pics and post em???
xtremecrawler504 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2005, 02:33 PM   #78
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
please read what you type before you hit submit. Jesus i hope you dont sound like that in person.

And what makes you so high and mighty that you can tell us what is stupid. I mean i think you're one of the dumbest people i've met in my life, but i dont go saying like i know what i'm talking about.

I'm not sure where you get that they aren't very scale. I doubt they would be passed of as real trucks in a picture, but they look a hell of alot more scale than most of the other stuff on the market.

And yes i would also be interested in seeing that flyer. Could you scan it or take a picture?
pedesrule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2005, 09:49 PM   #79
I wanna be Dave

Alright, damn, all of you ****ing sissies with no better thing to do with your time than ***** about one another need to just stop posting. If you're going to be a hypocrite, do it some where else, because we will all call you on it. So if you're gonna make a dumb *** remark that goes against what you've said before, shut up, bite the bullet and live with your original dumb *** comment. Any more replies on the topic of idiots and what idiot said what idiotic comment is going to get deleted, so shut up with them already. This goes for this thread and others. If you don't have an IQ of more than 130, just stop posting and read until you've gotten enough neurological pathways to communicate effectively with everyone else.

Got Rocks, you need to host the images somewhere on the net. Try www.imageshack.us, then copy the direct link to the image between the [img] tags.
Old 07-12-2005, 05:56 AM   #80
Quarry Creeper

Thumbs down O_o

Quote:
you know what screw it if you guys arnt going to do anything but rif on me f it fing screw it thank you thoughs hough tryed to help ill come back win the people that take to insults as quick as they can are gone

Eh?? Im sorry but Ususaly I can figure out the typos but Im lost.

The prolblem is you bash one persons ideas then get all bent over someone else bashing yours or pointing out how your saying one and doing another. Being inflamatory isnt helping either.

Second, please proof read what you type. Least then there isnt any futher flaming due to misunderstanding, or openings for those who have to grammar police the net.

PWT if you feel this is screaming "IDIOT" then delete away. Its just the treatment and responces from all parties did not help in any way. I had comments to make on the threads topic but after all this bickering I forgot what they were. :-P
Madkoifish is offline   Reply With Quote