Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler Brand Specific Tech > Heritage Crawlers > Axial AX-10 Scorpion

Notices

Thread: Vf Dig Issues

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-17-2008, 12:09 PM   #141
Rock Stacker

[quote=JBHardwear;1190527]Did you come up with the chassis design all by yourself...?

Actually I did, in CAD which I tought myself how to use, but thats not the point of this thread, but It seems like some people don't want to have an adult conversation (exchange of thoughts and ideas) but rather flaming, name calling, and swearing (these people need to grow up - this should be a family orientated forum with an oppertunity to express one's opinions weather popular or unpopular) anyway, back to my original suggestion is that no matter how much they like it or not, the guys at VF are business owners, and as such they need to be proffessional, curteious and friendly no matter how annoying some of its customers may be (and we all know that thay can) and my impression is that mabey the dig unit needed a little more test time before production and "Possibly" i repeat - "possibly" they could have avoided some of the issues that there facing, also for those who say in more or less these words " you should expect to have to tinker with it because it only costs $70.00" - any business owner (note: i said business owner - not machinist trying to run a business ( by that I mean that as much as being a business owner does not qualify you as a skilled machinist, being a skilled machinist does not make you a sucessful business owner) knows that a price of a product should not reflect quality but instead should be determined by fair marketable value - my point being it should work as it is intended with no modifications being needed by the end user, and if cost is the issue, than charge more, or figure out how to lower operating costs in order to make it profitable (without sacrificing customer service) in the end it seems to me as if the guys at VF inadvertently bit off more that they were ready to chew and I hope that they get there problems straight and I wish them well as I think that the idea behind ther product is good and with a litte time and some god given patience for ther customers the'll do just great - Good Luck VF!
Sponsored Links
Closed Thread