Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > West > California

Notices

Thread: Sacramento Scaler GTG/Comps

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-11-2011, 12:29 PM   #1481
BCM
Rock Stacker

I just got called by work and have to go in today for a couple hours sorry not going to be able to make it.
BCM is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-11-2011, 04:26 PM   #1482
Rock Crawler

Well, gave the truck a once-over and it's ready for another beating.... We'll see if we can keep things a little cooler this time 'round.

brokennib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 06:47 PM   #1483
Rock Crawler

I just picked up a tekin rs and redline 10.5 would this be to fast for the scaler?
See65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 07:05 PM   #1484
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by See65 View Post
I just picked up a tekin rs and redline 10.5 would this be to fast for the scaler?
Smokin Damm what did you get that for or is that allowed for the vta class? Which I guess the next race is the 27th?
fvrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 07:50 PM   #1485
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by fvrr View Post
Smokin Damm what did you get that for or is that allowed for the vta class? Which I guess the next race is the 27th?
I picked it up doing some trading yesterday it was in a blitz ese I got.I think i'm going to sell the blitz and the 10.5 and pick up a more scaler suitable motor.
Old 04-12-2011, 10:24 AM   #1486

Default Hi everyone....

Hello everyone, I’ve done my intro in the noob section and thought I’d introduce myself here locally. My name is Derrick and I’ve been lurking here for a while now and have adapted many mods that were shown here on this site. I’m on these forums daily just to check up on new topics, vids etc. This is such an awesome site for those into the hobby. Anyways, friends that I got into the hobby aren’t as fascinated as I am, have conflicting schedules or wives/girlfriends that control their lives and are unable to enjoy the hobby as much as I. I myself have my life under control with a very understanding wife, awesome 2 ½ year old daughter in which I’m gonna teach how to race my SCT in the future, and my “Golden Child” on the way here in July. It’s all in the matter of balance right? Anyways, I’m always ready to run my rc’s. Whether it be thrashing short course trucks, crawling, trails, drifting, mini, micro or 1/10, I’m down for a few hours of fun! I’m in Elk Grove and have found a few spots to crawl/bash. I would love to know a few more spots locally. I would love to join you guys out in Folsom or any other spot some day.
daredvl2b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 07:56 PM   #1487
Rock Crawler

Quote:
I picked it up doing some trading yesterday it was in a blitz ese I got.I think i'm going to sell the blitz and the 10.5 and pick up a more scaler suitable motor.
haha sweet I was thinking my tekin 6.5 and rs pro would go really well on the next g6
nissan_driver24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 10:51 PM   #1488
Rock Crawler

That new radio is pretty sweet.
Old 04-12-2011, 10:56 PM   #1489
Rock Crawler

Quote:
That new radio is pretty sweet.
Like is said good choice u made there...
Old 04-12-2011, 11:47 PM   #1490
Rock Crawler

anyone heading out to practice this week before this coming G6?
Old 04-14-2011, 07:09 PM   #1491
RCC Addict

Hey Mike, how did ms nissan driver do last weekend? Everyone ready for Reno saturday I put a over and under in my rig for vegas but was having problems but I think it was my motor which looked fried. So put in a 35t and stock rear end so should be ready to roll. Oh better replace winch line though See you guys up there, any word if we're staying for dinner
Old 04-14-2011, 08:04 PM   #1492
Rock Crawler

Im down for dinner.
Old 04-14-2011, 09:39 PM   #1493
RCC Addict

Quote:
Im down for dinner.
Yeah but you probably get to spend the night I'll see, I'm riding up with Chris so I'll get to have a beer or two if we do
Old 04-14-2011, 10:24 PM   #1494
Rock Crawler

Cool I am definetly headed to moon rocks afterwards.
Old 04-14-2011, 10:57 PM   #1495
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by fvrr View Post
Hey Mike, how did ms nissan driver do last weekend? Everyone ready for Reno saturday I put a over and under in my rig for vegas but was having problems but I think it was my motor which looked fried. So put in a 35t and stock rear end so should be ready to roll. Oh better replace winch line though See you guys up there, any word if we're staying for dinner
We didn't get to go on Sunday like we were supposed to just bought her a Nissan maxima from Santa Cruz. She did alright last Thursday but she liked driving my rig better, another complaint she had was she like my new radio better so I sold the M11 yesterday and bought her the same radio as mine yesterday.

There will be a several guys from sac including myself will be staying in Reno Saturday night and we could do a G6 dinner there, we are all staying at the Boomtown hotel. We are also all doing a caravan out to Reno on Saturday morning from Rocklins Denny's at 6am, anyone that want to come with is more than welcomed. Can't wait for this event see you all there.
Old 04-14-2011, 11:20 PM   #1496
Rock Crawler

I will be headed up tomorrow night and staying until sunday.Gonna be crawling all weekend.
Old 04-15-2011, 12:06 AM   #1497
Rock Crawler

Quote:
I will be headed up tomorrow night and staying until sunday.Gonna be crawling all weekend.
I will too but two nights in a hotel in reno isn't worth the money... now if I could stay at your dad's that would be different ;)
Old 04-15-2011, 01:14 AM   #1498
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by nissan_driver24 View Post
I will too but two nights in a hotel in reno isn't worth the money... now if I could stay at your dad's that would be different ;)
Speaking of last weekend, I shot a little bit of video:
Run at Oak Point...

Hey mike if you think of it, bring that little tripod with you wouldya? Dinner at Boomtown sounds pretty cool, but if I don't get a check in the mail tomorrow I'm going to be pretty broke.
brokennib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 09:38 AM   #1499
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by brokennib View Post
Run at Oak Point...

Hey mike if you think of it, bring that little tripod with you wouldya? Dinner at Boomtown sounds pretty cool, but if I don't get a check in the mail tomorrow I'm going to be pretty broke.
If your down for dinner ill front the $$ lol boomtown if I remember was a little pricey so if I don't get home @3am or so I'm good for dinner
Old 04-15-2011, 10:37 AM   #1500
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by brokennib View Post
Run at Oak Point...

yup tripod is in the backpack ready for ya. Sweet Martin join us for dinner i'm sure we'll all have a blast there. I wouldn't mind doing a little crawling Sunday in Reno for the ones that are planning on staying the night like Mike See.

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/california/263495-sacramento-scaler-gtg-comps.html
Posted By For Type Date
Sacramento Scaler GTG/Comps - Page 84 - RCCrawler.com Bulletin Board This thread Refback 10-04-2011 03:34 PM