Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: Double J INFO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-01-2008, 01:19 AM   #21
I wanna be Dave

Give the guy some slack, Crap.... HMmmmmm My families Health or a Customers Toy....? Jason has never scammed anyone nor never came through on a project. He has always finished and delievered. Like fastbastard said. Scammers rip you off intenionally. This is something he has to take care of first and nothing else.
run2jeepn is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-01-2008, 05:38 AM   #22
I wanna be Dave

I guess some people have never had a really sick kid. How could they understand.
Stormin2u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008, 05:44 AM   #23
I wanna be Dave

My son was sick just for a week. I got way behind on Order and I was straight up with every customer. Just like Double J's as been doing. Everyone of my customer understood Family comes first. Double J's problem is a little more extreme and has cuased him to even Move and now as limited acess to the Interent. That doesn't mean he is scamming anyone.

What if it was you and your kid. My guess the ones who are bitching don't have kids. Double J has been dealing with this off and on for some time now. And has always pulled through. Things may have gotten worse. I hope not thou.

Ya Jason aka, Double J If you read this.. I hope things are getting better and don't worry about the haters. We've got your back. If you need anything from myself. Anything I can do to help. Just call. You have my Number..
run2jeepn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008, 05:55 AM   #24
I wanna be Dave

Yup that's right JP Jason has lots of people watching his back right now.
Old 06-01-2008, 06:00 AM   #25
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatbastard View Post
BOOO HOOO. You do not have my sympathy. I guess you don't understand what it means to be a man. FAMILY FIRST NO MATTER WHAT. That is rule #1. He is not scamming you. Scammers rip you off intentionally, this is beyond his control. After he gets his family taken care of he will probably bend over backwards to make things right with everybody.Even you, moron. His kids life is at stake and you are worried about your toy truck?????????
Exactly.
Col_Sanders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008, 07:35 AM   #26
I wanna be Dave

A scammer wouldn't have posted in the first place.

Jason's problem is, he's too damn nice for this crowd. Took on too many projects and got behind. It happens.

Do what you gotta do, Jj.
microgoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008, 08:38 AM   #27
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattnin View Post
Another thing too...

I know a lot of people here are sticking up for this guy, but he seems perfectly fine to take peoples money and make false promises. I know he is having hardships, but so do a lot of people here, but they aren't scamming people out of their money like this guy is. This guy does not have my sympathy. People like this ruin the sport as I am sitting here looking at this unfinished rock crawler that is worthless to me now. All the people that are sticking up for him, how would it feel if you had worthless equipment now because Double J made it that way?

I guess I have to go out and buy all the parts I sent to this guy all over again right?
And n00bs wonder why they are hated on He'll make things right with you, jackass.....
montana.matt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008, 09:05 AM   #28
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Another thing too...

I know a lot of people here are sticking up for this guy, but he seems perfectly fine to take peoples money and make false promises. I know he is having hardships, but so do a lot of people here, but they aren't scamming people out of their money like this guy is. This guy does not have my sympathy. People like this ruin the sport as I am sitting here looking at this unfinished rock crawler that is worthless to me now. All the people that are sticking up for him, how would it feel if you had worthless equipment now because Double J made it that way?

I guess I have to go out and buy all the parts I sent to this guy all over again right?

WTH man
Your toy is somehow more important than everything else in the world?
This is a hobby man, it should always take a back seat to real life.

Your profile says you're 30, I might have expected this mentality from a 12 year old

Last edited by Karadjas; 06-01-2008 at 09:07 AM.
Karadjas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008, 09:57 AM   #29
Rock Stacker

Double J, send me my parts back and the money I sent you, or finish the service that I paid for.
mattnin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008, 10:24 AM   #30
RCC Addict

Quote:
Double J, send me my parts back and the money I sent you, or finish the service that I paid for.
You really are a jackass.....keep up the good work
After this thread, good luck trying to get any vendor on here to do business with you...stupid
Old 06-01-2008, 10:40 AM   #31
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Damn, I hate all these damn noobs. I guess he can't understand because he doesn't realize that there are things that have to be taken care of in life. Things that involve a HUMAN LIFE normally come first over a TOY.
I bet you would want people to give you some slack if your kid was sick.

Did he sign a contract that said it would be finished by a certain date?
Shaun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008, 11:52 AM   #32
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
Damn, I hate all these damn noobs....
Don't lump all noobs in with this idiot.... Not all of us are that fawking stupid.... or ignorant
Old 06-01-2008, 12:10 PM   #33
I wanna be Dave

i never ever get into arguments like these, BUT Jason i consider a good person and dare i say friend over the last couple of years i have been on this forum, and he has been a stand up guy, he also has a family, like i do, and he has been a honorable person, HIS FAMILY has to come first, i for one would put the whole world on hold to take care of my own, that's what honrable persons do!
I GOT YOUR BACK JASON.
cartronicshn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 12:20 AM   #34
Rock Stacker

None of this is my fault. I never read up on all Double J news before. I just searched for 'straight maxx axles' and came across some of his nice work and then just PM'd him.

How the heck was I supposed to know he had these serious issues going on in his life? Why did he even accept my money in the first place? Microgoat is probably right, because he is a nice guy he accepts too many orders.

I just wish he would have told me upfront before I paid him that it could be awhile. He isn't easy to get in contact with anymore. I never knew he had these personal problems like this until literally a day or two after I paid him. I was excited and I just did more research on Double J's work and then happen to found out about all his issues. This is why I felt scammed.
Old 06-02-2008, 01:43 AM   #35
RCC Addict

I don't know mattnin and I never dealt with Double J but some of you guys (old & noob's) fell to take into consideration is that he (mattnin) sent parts and money to Jason for service. He just would like his money & parts back. I would ask the same and most of you would too. I know because I've seen posts about people wanting there money or parts back because of something went wrong with the deal.
I'm sorry Jason's daughter is sick and most likely have to move out of state.
drumbeater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 04:25 AM   #36
RCC Addict

Its not that he wants his money back, as that is understandable. Its his attitude.
Col_Sanders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 06:34 AM   #37
Quarry Creeper

The mere fact that he continues posting in the public threads instead of emailing or PMing Double J makes it obvious that he wants to make this known to everyone. "Hey everyone, Double J took my money and parts and moved! Why? Oh, something about this daughter being sick"

And I bet that that money is not making you any worse off, unless you're dumb enough to have spent money you weren't supposed to waste on your toys.
Karadjas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 08:22 AM   #38
I wanna be Dave

[quote=Karadjas;1210657]The mere fact that he continues posting in the public threads instead of emailing or PMing Double J makes it obvious that he wants to make this known to everyone.

Well put Karadjas and that's what has given some of reason to comment.
It's a bad situation and Jason would agree I know. So quit bashing the guy it will work out just not in the time frame this guy expected. Get over it and man up like others have alraedy done.
Old 06-02-2008, 11:33 AM   #39
Rock Stacker

I already tried private messaging and emails in private, but he wasn't responding. That is why I came here. It turns out he wasn't getting my emails to the 1doublej.com address.

Looks like everything is taken care of now though. He emailed me today and they should be shipped this Saturday.

Last edited by mattnin; 06-02-2008 at 11:35 AM.
Old 06-02-2008, 11:49 AM   #40
I wanna be Dave

Double J is a stand up guy for sure, went far and above for me. I hope things are getting better for you. Sorry to hear about your little girl. Good Luck!
Racer4Life is offline   Reply With Quote