Notices

Thread: Double J INFO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-21-2008, 04:16 PM   #81
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBaller View Post
I smell something...

Well I was in this same situation with Double J. Lot's of excuses and lot's of promises. Plain and simple pay up! Then remove yourself from this board. Double J sure makes it sound all better. How about you start writing greeting cards, or kid's stories, you sure can weave a web.

Good luck to ALL on your "custom projects" from Double J. I am glad I got my stuff...a year later!

Ryan

Wow.. OK..

HOW about this.. You want me not to come back? post a poll Double J gone for good or stay.. simple as that. If you feel that strongly about it, let the board decide.
Double J is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-21-2008, 04:21 PM   #82
Donkey Punch Champion!

You think that will solve the issue? If you are banned then you are really off the hook. Whatever man, find a way to make it right with EVERYONE you owe something to. Stay in touch and make things happen. Rumor has it Pyro's chassis story checks out...shipped to wrong person.

Wow is right.

Ryan
BigBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 04:23 PM   #83
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by 62PYRO View Post
As promised,I would like to apologize to double J for the comments this weekend.I heard back from Jason @ maxamps and he does have my chassis.
This in no way makes up for the waiting and lack of communication to me and all the other people that are waiting for something on here.Since your child is sick,why don't you worry about taking care of her instead of trying to sell on other forums and avoiding everyone here.I hope this works out for everyone involved.
Pat
Thanks for the appology but it is I that needs to appologize TO YOU for the time it's taken. And to the others that are waiting/have waited.

I've sold 3 chassis on WARCRC since this all started. I've just went through my PM's earlier today with like 4 or 5 tuber request and declined all of them. only other thing I've tried to sell is a roller scaler. Other than that I've sent out free stuff. Unless I'm forgetting something.
Old 07-21-2008, 04:26 PM   #84
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
You think that will solve the issue?
I dont' think it woudl solve anything at all.

If you are banned then you are really off the hook.
How so? I still owe something to someone.. I don't see it that way at all.

Whatever man, find a way to make it right with EVERYONE you owe something to.
That is what I'm trying to do

Stay in touch and make things happen.
Can do and explained.
Old 07-21-2008, 09:46 PM   #85
Diggin' the new SCX10 II!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double J View Post
I'll also be trying to get rid of some of my odds and ends, extra chassis to lighten the load for the move, in the for sale section. most will be cheap DIY chassis (meaning you'll get all the parts, you just drill and tap your self).
Don't bother on RCC, you can no longer see the for sale forum to prevent you from selling and screwing over anyone else here.

The only reason you can still PM is so people can try to communicate with you and get these deals straighted out. If I find out your selling your shit through PM's you will be gone for good.
badger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 10:43 PM   #86
I wanna be Dave

Name:  1208138941637.jpg
Views: 505
Size:  58.3 KB

k9popo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 01:06 AM   #87
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
I’ve simply OVER extended myself..

Getting to that point was the first mistake. Here's what I would have said to myself... "I better stop and get my priorities straightened out before any more deals". At least that's how I see it.

If people ask for money back, give it back. Plain and simple. Unless they signed something stating that they were paying a NON-refundable deposit.
toyofast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 02:33 PM   #88
Donkey Punch Champion!

I see this thread is slipping down the page like the goo on your mommas leg... DO NOT let this go. The ONLY thread you should be looking at or using is THIS! Go take care of your projects that are PAID for and then remove yourself permantly. Good day.
Old 07-22-2008, 03:45 PM   #89
I wanna be Dave

Bump just for baller.

and my mom died of pancriotic (sp) cancer not long ago. So I'd appreciate no MOM references.

my things will be done and taken care of.

like I said before if you really want me gone then post up and have everyone vote on it. I just won't leave just cause you want me to.. I enjoy all aspects of rc crawling to much just to simply turn my back, sorry but if the majority doesn't want me around then I have no problem not coming around this site any longer.
Old 07-22-2008, 05:03 PM   #90
I wanna be Dave

I had a project I placed about the same time as Pat (PYRO62) it was caught up in all of the turmoil surrounding Double J's family issues. The project just never seemed to get going and I was concerned about it but I did finally get it a couple of months ago and the quality was very good if not creative.

Jason I sure hope you can make good for your RCC customers and redeem yourself in the process, as you did with Pat's and my project. I believe that represents that your intention to make good exists.

Most importantly hope that there will be a good ending to all the turmoil and tough times that have surrounded your family and yourself for a long time.
Stormin2u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 05:21 PM   #91
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
and my mom died of pancriotic (sp) cancer not long ago. So I'd appreciate no MOM references.
We better not have any mom, grandmother, grandfather, sister, brother, aunt, cousin, or any family type member being noted also right? I've been through all that with several members of my family.

Grandmother - died, cancer
Aunt - battling cancer
Mother in-law - battling breast cancer and just had open heart surgery
Father in-law - too many things to list
Sister - Died in car accident last year
Friend - Died last October
I could go on. Life happens.

Quote:
my things will be done and taken care of.
You have a lot of ground to cover before your name is clear. Good luck.

Quote:
like I said before if you really want me gone then post up and have everyone vote on it. I just won't leave just cause you want me to.. I enjoy all aspects of rc crawling to much just to simply turn my back, sorry but if the majority doesn't want me around then I have no problem not coming around this site any longer.

They want you gone ONCE you fix the mistakes you have made when you were a vendor here on RCC. If you leave, you basicly close the door on the past here on RCC and remove yourself from any wrong doing... which isn't what you should do. Fix the issues ASAP to save your name, if there is any saving left to do.

I have no idea how the guilt of taking money from people yet never getting the items to those people hasn't eating you alive yet. You seem to have been the ONLY vendor on RCC with so many issues reguarding shipping. Why? How can you ship an item to the wrong person? I can't see how that would happen, unless you are trying to avoid sending an item to someone.... too many excuses.

Exceses.. that's what the whole Double J issue is about here on RCC. There has always been an excuse for a reason something went wrong. Always someone elses fault. Some fall for it, while most don't.

Good luck
Old 07-22-2008, 06:15 PM   #92
Donkey Punch Champion!

this big comes from my fancy new iPhone. Double J, I could really care less if u are here or not. I just know u screwed me for a little over 10 months for my tuber. The same bs excuses is what I got. So yeah, I smell ur bs now too! Pay up!

Ryan
Old 07-22-2008, 06:28 PM   #93
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
this big comes from my fancy new iPhone.

Me too!
Old 07-22-2008, 07:16 PM   #94
Rock Crawler

What the hell is wrong with you guys? Your just trying to stir shit up. Jason said he was going to make things right, and everyone hopes he does so, a comment or two would be ok, but every time he post you guys are just trying to add fuel to the fire, give it a rest!
Shaun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 08:24 PM   #95
RCC Addict

Like I have said before JJ, do not worry about the tuber project for me... all I would like is my axles and R2D trans back. PM me for my address.

p!nK
mrpink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 08:25 PM   #96
Web Wheeling

Double J, you have been doing this crap since you started. But before you were not using family as your excuse, you would blame your powder coat guy and still go back to him for some fawked up reason. Sounds like you are still dealing with him, and still can not figure out how to send the right stuff to the right people.

The frame you built for Baller has the worst drive line and suspension setup I have ever seen from a vendor, its not even a drivable rig the way you shipped it to him. Thats why you never saw it finished, I am waiting for Ryan to post up a YouTube vid of him running it over with his mall crawler Jeep.

If your storys are true, I feel sorry for you. But you should have stopped taking orders for shit a long time ago, you have never been on the ball with building things on time. I've warned people about you before, and the ones that I didn't wish I would have.
Etype R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 06:23 AM   #97
RCC Addict

I feel for you DoubleJ as far as your problems go, but the fact that your site is up and running and you are taking orders is just plain ****ed up.
Col_Sanders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 07:06 AM   #98
I wanna be Dave

If he's was taking new orders before meeting his current obligations to RCC customers I would have to agree with Col_Sanders that would be just plain wrong.

Bigballer's tuber is like Etype R said just plain awful and after waiting for 10 months for delivery it had to be very disappointing to say the least.
Stormin2u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 04:08 AM   #99
Built, not bought

I just thought I'd let you guys know that I FINALLY got my chassis from him.Not bad looking but,it's also not quite like we'd agreed on.At least this deal is finally over with.I hope he makes everything right with the rest of you that have been waiting like I had to.
Pat
62PYRO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 02:15 PM   #100
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by 62PYRO View Post
I just thought I'd let you guys know that I FINALLY got my chassis from him.Not bad looking but,it's also not quite like we'd agreed on.At least this deal is finally over with.I hope he makes everything right with the rest of you that have been waiting like I had to.
Pat

Glad to hear you finally got your chassis Pat, I was looking to have one built and if it was'nt for the JJ banner not working I would have ordered one through him. I hope all this mess gets sorted out soon.
SMUDGEBUG is offline   Reply With Quote