Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: Double J INFO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-02-2008, 11:50 AM   #41
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Col_Sanders View Post
Its not that he wants his money back, as that is understandable. Its his attitude.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karadjas View Post
The mere fact that he continues posting in the public threads instead of emailing or PMing Double J makes it obvious that he wants to make this known to everyone. "Hey everyone, Double J took my money and parts and moved! Why? Oh, something about this daughter being sick"

And I bet that that money is not making you any worse off, unless you're dumb enough to have spent money you weren't supposed to waste on your toys.
[quote=Stormin2u;1210722]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karadjas View Post
The mere fact that he continues posting in the public threads instead of emailing or PMing Double J makes it obvious that he wants to make this known to everyone.

Well put Karadjas and that's what has given some of reason to comment.
It's a bad situation and Jason would agree I know. So quit bashing the guy it will work out just not in the time frame this guy expected. Get over it and man up like others have alraedy done.
I think you 3 NOOBs need to check the dates of the posts. It's been over a month that this thread started, good faith only last so long. It does not matter if it was his last dollar or not it's His money and parts he was asking back not anyone else's.

Last edited by drumbeater; 06-02-2008 at 11:54 AM.
drumbeater is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-02-2008, 12:39 PM   #42
I wanna be Dave

Just don't like seeing someone we know is having a hard time get overly bashed when he's down. Length of time on this board has nothing to do with anything anyway. Give the guy a break he'll be back and make it right.
Stormin2u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 12:42 PM   #43
MODERHATER™

I feel for DJ, times are tough, but if he can respond to emails, why can he not log on here and respond to any of the things he has had go on here?
666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 01:01 PM   #44
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by 666 View Post
I feel for DJ, times are tough, but if he can respond to emails, why can he not log on here and respond to any of the things he has had go on here?
Good question Patrick? He said he was selling and packing up for a move to Texas plus getting his kid to the doctor. I suspect he's somewhere in the middle of that. Sounds like he got mattnin taken care of so he must be available. This is obviously not his focus right now.

Last edited by Stormin2u; 06-02-2008 at 01:06 PM.
Old 06-02-2008, 01:07 PM   #45
Web Wheeling

Quote:

He knows he is in the wrong, he took more orders then he can handle. And he doesn't want to confront it, its like ignoring unpaid bills... If you don't look at it, its not there....
Etype R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 01:13 PM   #46
I wanna be Dave

Your probably right but bashing the guy publicly won't change anything.
Old 06-11-2008, 10:55 AM   #47
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormin2u View Post
Your probably right but bashing the guy publicly won't change anything.
Yes, Getting bashed buy someone who dont understand the whole situation is just not right. I must say I feel for both parties and everyone else effected from Dj's situation.
My mom just finnished her last chemo-therapy and my father is in the hospital for his failing health. Takes up a lot of time.
I paid for a product that was promised me back in the ending of january 08.
I Have been trying to e-mail and PM Dj for the last two months for a refund to help him free up some time by elliminating my order that I dont think even got started. I dont need this Item that I bought anymore for it is past the due date of a schedualed build. Any ways, Just need to get that off my chest and see if anybody was a ble to hear or get in contact with Dj.
Da Hermit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 11:24 PM   #48
Rock Stacker

Seems like this guy played me for a fool again. It has been 3 weeks since he said he was going to ship my stuff. I have received nothing. I have emailed him numerous times with no response. According to him, all the work was already completed 3 weeks ago, but yet I still have nothing. If it was really finished, why not just send it? I bet he has done nothing but just spend my money and laugh at all the suckers that paid him. I doubt he started the work at all.

I am not a rich man by any means. I have my own family and I can't afford to give into Double J's charity.

I want my money back and parts now.
mattnin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 11:50 PM   #49
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattnin View Post
Seems like this guy played me for a fool again. It has been 3 weeks since he said he was going to ship my stuff. I have received nothing. I have emailed him numerous times with no response. According to him, all the work was already completed 3 weeks ago, but yet I still have nothing. If it was really finished, why not just send it? I bet he has done nothing but just spend my money and laugh at all the suckers that paid him. I doubt he started the work at all.
Yeah, I'm sure he is laughing his ass off while he is having to sell his house, move, and his daughter is sick.

Give me your address and I'll send you some "parts" and "money"
Shaun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 11:54 PM   #50
Rock Stacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
Yeah, I'm sure he is laughing his ass off while he is having to sell his house, move, and his daughter is sick.

Give me your address and I'll send you some "parts" and "money"

Don't believe everything you read there kiddo. Maybe that is his situation, maybe not. I can prove he is out and about every day on the internet, playing around with RC stuff, selling RC stuff, buying RC stuff, making RC stuff..... yep He isn't that hard to google.

-Matt
Old 06-21-2008, 11:19 AM   #51
Built, not bought

Quote:

I am not a rich man by any means. I have my own family and I can't afford to give into Double J's charity.

I want my money back and parts now.
I may be hated for this but,I'm going to agree with most of this.I was told on June 4th that he would powdercoat it and send it to me if it was ok without pics.I told him just ship it.I have heard nothing since.
I can understand the problems he's having but why did he continue to take orders and money even though these things were going on in his life?I'm beginning to think that these are nothing more than excuses to cover his ass.
As stated,I may be hated for this and I personally don't care one way or the other.I just hope he FINALLY makes things right with eveyone involved.

Pat
62PYRO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2008, 11:28 AM   #52
Diggin' the new SCX10 II!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 62PYRO View Post
I can understand the problems he's having but why did he continue to take orders and money even though these things were going on in his life?I'm beginning to think that these are nothing more than excuses to cover his ass.
And that is exactly why I told him that he cannot take any new orders or renew his vendor star on RCC until he makes all his existing orders/deals good.
badger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2008, 11:39 AM   #53
Quarry Creeper

Not to get in the middle of things but he has been on the game truckz (a text based game) almost daily and I have been talking to him and he said he wants to trade his crawler for my truck because his son doesn't like going slow.
tltman12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 01:00 AM   #54
Quarry Creeper

I agree with Pat on this subject, I paid for my product on Jan 7th, it was suppose to be done in 1.5 months giving me plenty of time to finish it for scale Nats, its now the end of June and Im out a trail-beater, another scale chassis I sent to him, 2 clod bodies I sent to him, links, a tube bed, and rock sliders.......wheres my $hit

Quote:
Originally Posted by 62PYRO View Post
I may be hated for this but,I'm going to agree with most of this.I was told on June 4th that he would powdercoat it and send it to me if it was ok without pics.I told him just ship it.I have heard nothing since.
As stated,I may be hated for this and I personally don't care one way or the other.I just hope he FINALLY makes things right with eveyone involved.

Pat
5150 Krawlers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 01:03 AM   #55
Quarry Creeper

This was posted on 4/25/08 by Double J: (85toykrawler was my old screen name)

85- the bed is done and if you trust my judgment will get sent to PC on Monday for black and shipped on Tuesday or Wednesday. If you want Pics first you’ll have to wait till Monday.

Sorry Jason, I do not trust your judgment
5150 Krawlers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 08:22 AM   #56
Rock Stacker

Jason,
I know you are online. I want all my money back into my account and my parts shipped off in like 2 day shipping, or I am gonna post here for everyone to see all these other f'n sites you are at buying and selling stuff.

-Matt

Last edited by mattnin; 06-22-2008 at 08:26 AM.
Old 06-22-2008, 08:28 AM   #57
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Jason,
I know you are online. I want all my money back into my account and my parts shipped off in like 2 day shipping, or I am gonna post here for everyone to see all these other f'n sites you are at buying and selling stuff.

-Matt

Why don't you try sending him a message on one of those sites instead of being a ****ing moron and trying to talk to him on a website that he hasn't logged onto since 05-02-2008 04:38 PM.

Seriously how stupid are you?

BTW, I would say if your axles are finished Jason doesn't owe you the money.
Old 06-22-2008, 08:38 AM   #58
MODERHATER™

Shaun, once again, shut your piehole. This matter is none of your business. You barely ever have anything useful to contribute to this forum, you are one of the leaders in infractions for spouting off your mouth, and you have no clue.
666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 10:30 AM   #59
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Shaun, once again, shut your piehole. This matter is none of your business. You barely ever have anything useful to contribute to this forum, you are one of the leaders in infractions for spouting off your mouth, and you have no clue.
Its nice to know I'm the leader of something.

Saying something to someone on a forum that someone has been active on in 2 months is pointless. Its like calling a phone you know is disconnected then getting mad when they don't pick up.

Matt posted this on a forum that is read publicly, if he didn't want it to become anyones business he should have stuck to PM's and E-mail.
Old 06-23-2008, 07:04 AM   #60
Old guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
Its nice to know I'm the leader of something.

Saying something to someone on a forum that someone has been active on in 2 months is pointless. Its like calling a phone you know is disconnected then getting mad when they don't pick up.

Matt posted this on a forum that is read publicly, if he didn't want it to become anyones business he should have stuck to PM's and E-mail.
Thats right Littleman, sounds like he disconnected his phone on this forum why keep calling.
If he is buying and selling on other forums, It don't sound good for the people that he owes on this forum.
ROCKEDUP RICKY is offline   Reply With Quote