Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: Double J INFO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-23-2008, 10:54 AM   #61
20K Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCKEDUP RICKY View Post
Thats right Littleman, sounds like he disconnected his phone on this forum why keep calling.
If he is buying and selling on other forums, It don't sound good for the people that he owes on this forum.
Think of the type of people that owe other people money. They know that it says the last time they logged in. So you just DON'T log in. You don't think that if he has been online to other site he hasn't popped on to RCC and just not logged in?
Harley is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-24-2008, 04:28 AM   #62
Old guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harley0706 View Post
Think of the type of people that owe other people money. They know that it says the last time they logged in. So you just DON'T log in. You don't think that if he has been online to other site he hasn't popped on to RCC and just not logged in?
Sure I do, I'm not stupid. Everybody knows what a good guy does and what a bad guy does.
ROCKEDUP RICKY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 10:19 PM   #63
Rock Stacker

Well, I actually caught Double J online, but to tell you the truth, I don't feel any better, here is why. Following are a series of PMs that just happened.

-----------------------mattnin

I know you are online right now as we speak, where is my axles??

Matt
Sent at: Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:43 pm

-----------------------Double J

I was just sending you an email.. to..

My coater has had them for the past three weeks. We I went to pick them up last he didn't have them coated. I'm going by there tomorrow am if they aren't coated I'll send them to you as is?

Sent at: Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:48 pm

----------------------mattnin

Thank you for responding to my pm, I am going crazy here man kicking myself in the ass over this. Please can you just stay in touch? It just makes me feel better. Look, I am sorry but I need my parts, even uncoated. Don't powder coat them please, just send them. And if the axles aren't perfect and you don't want to send them, then don't. You can ship just the parts back, and just pay me the money I sent you less shipping, deal?

Please, just stay in contact with me man.

Matt

Sent at: Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:51 pm
-----------------------

Sadly, he logged off right after his PM to me so he never received my reply where I state that I just want my stuff shipped immediately......:neutral:

So this guy does have the capability to be on the internet at this time in the late evening, it is 10pm mountain time right now.

I am not pressuring him to complete the service that I paid for, I just want to settle for getting my parts back at a minimum, that is it. I feel bad for all this, but damnit you don't just take peoples money and parts and disappear.

Matt
mattnin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 10:11 AM   #64
RCC Addict

Default Please reply...Jj

Interesting, I Sent a PM to Jj also on the 26th of june. I am trying to get a refund for a chassis that was promised back in lat Jan '08.
It is frustrating to know that Jj is viewing this site with no intention to provide service to an actual paying customer(myself).
I know it dont not take 6 months to drill holes in the tranny plate. I feel that this project was never even started.....Jj, Please send me my refund ASAP. That chassis is way over due.
Thanks,
Jerome
Da Hermit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 04:51 PM   #65
Built, not bought

I got the same B.S. about my chassis being at the coaters for 3 weeks.He said if it wasn't done the next day,he'd get it,paint it and ship it.We'll see how that goes.I sure ain't holding my breath.
Pat
62PYRO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 10:59 AM   #66
Built, not bought

Just a little update.I paid for a tube chassis on 9/12/07 and finally got a package from him.That package contained 2 skidplates.Not even close to what I paid for.He did have the forethought to say the package weighed 3 pounds.Sounds like he is trying to cover his ass with paypal by having delivery confirmation on something sent to me.
If anyone here can prove me wrong when I say he is a scamming pos,I'll publicly apologize to him.I just don't think you can prove me wrong.
Pat
Old 07-20-2008, 12:20 PM   #67
Quarry Creeper

He was just on another site the other day, def. scam
tltman12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 12:43 PM   #68
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by 62PYRO View Post
Just a little update.I paid for a tube chassis on 9/12/07 and finally got a package from him.That package contained 2 skidplates.Not even close to what I paid for.He did have the forethought to say the package weighed 3 pounds.Sounds like he is trying to cover his ass with paypal by having delivery confirmation on something sent to me.
If anyone here can prove me wrong when I say he is a scamming pos,I'll publicly apologize to him.I just don't think you can prove me wrong.
Pat
Pat I'm sorry to hear that :-( you being a person who has done such a extraordinary job of customer service with your own business only makes it harder.
Stormin2u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 12:59 PM   #69
Built, not bought

Quote:
Originally Posted by tltman12 View Post
He was just on another site the other day, def. scam
He's been on rcrally.org and nitrokillers.com recently.Those are just 2 that I know of.I'm sure there's more.Just shows that he doesn't want to make things right with the people here.Just wants to avoid them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormin2u View Post
Pat I'm sorry to hear that :-( you being a person who has done such a extraordinary job of customer service with your own business only makes it harder.
Thanks for the kind words Norm.I try to do my best.Sometimes I can't help it taking longer than planned but,that's why I don't accept payment until things are ready to ship.

Luckily,I wasn't taken for as much money as some of the others here.
Old 07-20-2008, 01:59 PM   #70
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by 62PYRO View Post
Pat
Thats really disappointing to hear. I sure hope he has a damn good explanation of what he is doing.

I really feel for you. I have noticed his activity on other forums, and his website has been updated recently. I hope that he can make things right with everyone.
Shaun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 03:41 PM   #71
I wanna be Dave

X2 Well said Shaun....

Not asking for payment until your ready to ship is a awesome policy Pat.

Last edited by Stormin2u; 07-20-2008 at 03:43 PM.
Old 07-20-2008, 03:48 PM   #72
I wanna be Dave

X2!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormin2u View Post

Not asking for payment until your ready to ship is a awesome policy Pat.
MOCRAWLER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 11:28 AM   #73
I wanna be Dave

Wow, after reading all this I’m taking a beating.. But understandably so and truly can’t blame any of you for the comments you’ve posted.
I'd like to thank those that actually know me and had "my back" and understood what's going on. I truely appreciate it and it's nice to know.

I could easily delet this entire thread. BUT why? I see no reason to run from what I've done, but simply do what I can to make things right.

As far as Scamming you.. That is NOT me nor has it ever been. I’ve been a contributor to this site since the day I set up an account. Done my best to be a vendor and have had A LOT of happy customers and many returning customers. Sent out $1000’s in free items to support all the little clubs with series final’s and through give aways. Bent over back wards to help who I could and gave what I can.

Now for the past 9-10 months I’ve had A LOT of things happen to me and my family. I don’t really expect you to really care or even give a rats a s s about what I have going on and I guess really don’t care if you do, cause it has not one thing to do with you. But when your 2 yr old wakes up at 2am cause her knees, ankles, fingers, toes, elbows, ect are hurting it WILL cut into your life in a big way. Taking her to doctors to find the best way (you can afford) to make her feel better that won’t cripple or hurt her any further.. It’s a bit scary. Staying up with her to soothe her for how ever long it takes. Oh then you feel like crap cause you have 3 other kids that have been kinda left to the side cause your trying everything to make the one feel better. So then you need to find a way to make it up to them. Working on stuff on the weekend is difficult also, cuase you have to be out of the house when someone wants to look at it.. I can’t even count how many times I’ve started a project just to stop to leave for an hour or two through out the day.. that in it self gets frustrating also.

SCAMMING YOU? I’ve never scammed anyone, ever. I’ve simply OVER extended myself.. I’d get to a point that I was able to get back to my normal work load then something else would fricken happen and set me back.. Every penny I’ve earned from the sales of my chassis or other items has went to paying bills. Our medical bills have been overwhelming and until just recently have been able to get assistance. But we still owe a great deal to the hospitals. This is one of the reasons we are selling our house, because we simply can’t afford it with what we have going on. Then on top of that we will have to move to a warmer climate because it’s suppose to help our 2yr old…
YOU GUYS are worring about your Tubers that you’ve payed a deposit on.. That I’m not even asking for the other half when I do finish, because I feel bad about the time it’s taking.. I ask for half up front so I don’t get F-ed like I did when I first started. I’ve even discussed it with other vendors as they do the same, especially cause all I do is custom to what that customer wants.. so others may not like something like that which makes it difficult to sell to someone else..
I’M Worrying about having to move somewhere I don’t have a job or a way to pay for the medical bills and medications that my daughter is going to need. Come up with money for my kids to start a new school, live with people I really don’t care for till I get a job and a new place to live. My oldest just starting college and would really like to help him out so he won’t have to get a full time job, as his studies are more important in my eye’s. I won’t even make $100 on the sale of my house because of the current real estate market. So I think my stress level is extremely higher than yours!

Pat if you received two skids that means that Jason@maxxamps/nitrokillers received a black tuber, after fighting with my coater and going over what he owes me, this IS the last thing I'll get coated.. I’ll get it straightened out. Unless the post office sends back the tuber for inaccurate postage/weight. why would I send skids to you? really that's just stupid. more like a stupid mistake on my part being in a hurry and not double checking before heading to the PO.

I will make sure I'm on here more to make sure to keep you all up todate.

Emails-The ONLY time I have to check them is at home and I’m usually extremely busy w/ family, packing, garage, or having to drive around while someone else looks at our house. so when I check them it's usually 400+ emails. So if you send me an email CAPATALIZE the subject so it stands out.
Double J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 12:57 PM   #74
Rock Crawler

Good deal Jason! I hope everything gets worked out with everyone, and your daughter starts feeling better.
Shaun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 01:17 PM   #75
I joined the Band!

Default Cool Jason!

Never lost hope in you my friend. You have always been a man of your word, and I have no reason to think other wise.

We're with you man!
jaxcoffee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 02:42 PM   #76
Quarry Creeper

Im glad you got on here and got some stuff straightened out. Hope everything goes good with your kid.
tltman12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 03:42 PM   #77
I wanna be Dave

Man it's good to see you back working things out Jason.
Old 07-21-2008, 04:12 PM   #78
Donkey Punch Champion!

I smell something...

Well I was in this same situation with Double J. Lot's of excuses and lot's of promises. Plain and simple pay up! Then remove yourself from this board. Double J sure makes it sound all better. How about you start writing greeting cards, or kid's stories, you sure can weave a web.

Good luck to ALL on your "custom projects" from Double J. I am glad I got my stuff...a year later!

Ryan
BigBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 04:12 PM   #79
I wanna be Dave

Thanks. apprecaite the support.

It'll take a while and I'm sure I've made some enemies at my own hand, but I'll get everyone straighted out.

I'll be sure to check in more often too. I just really needed to get away for my self and lessen the stress while I was working on getting caught up.
I have more things to send out as alot are actually finished, just the money isn't there to ship all at the same time unfortunately.

I'll also be trying to get rid of some of my odds and ends, extra chassis to lighten the load for the move, in the for sale section. most will be cheap DIY chassis (meaning you'll get all the parts, you just drill and tap your self).
Double J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 04:13 PM   #80
Built, not bought

As promised,I would like to apologize to double J for the comments this weekend.I heard back from Jason @ maxamps and he does have my chassis.
This in no way makes up for the waiting and lack of communication to me and all the other people that are waiting for something on here.Since your child is sick,why don't you worry about taking care of her instead of trying to sell on other forums and avoiding everyone here.I hope this works out for everyone involved.
Pat