Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: Gun and knife picture thread!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-23-2014, 11:19 AM   #521
Rock Crawler

Default Re: Gun and knife picture thread!

Indeed
And whining like a pig as i will never get close to stuff like that
Peaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-24-2014, 08:44 PM   #522
Pebble Pounder

Any scar .308 / mk 17 users ?
RodyRazorBackc5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2014, 06:11 AM   #523
Pebble Pounder

Here is my saiga 12ga pictured with AR style 6 pos stock. Currently has AK style slide fire and 20rd drum. Hurts so good haha

Sent from the drivers seat of scx10
b00st3d-vr6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2014, 04:58 PM   #524
Quarry Creeper

I just picked one of these up the other day....

Its the Mossber 715 A2. I have already added a Laser sight, mag extension (still only the 10rd clip) and have a scope on the way. I still cant believe the ridiculous price on .22 ammo. I did find a place and bought 500 rds for 65.00 (.13 a rd) Its almost cheaper to shoot the .223.
BLOODBANE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2014, 05:02 PM   #525
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason View Post
This gun has been almost 3 years in the making, I finally got the last part I needed to be able to put it together last night, a piece of paper. I still need to figure out what red dot I want to put on it, at that point the backup sights will come off. I've also already purchased an Advanced Armament Corp Ti-Rant suppressor for it and am waiting on piece of paper so I can pick that up.

I don't think you could find a better house gun, 32 rounds of 9mm personal protection rounds fired silently.

I'm not a fan of the low velocity rounds but that thing is gorgeous.
Might as well put a Sig sb-15 on it.
JeepinDoug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2014, 05:12 PM   #526
RCC Addict

Just over a year ago I received my first AR part, actually two JD lowers and it's been downhill from there. 3 built, and 2 projects left to do.

The unfinished black lower will be an close quarter SBR and the unfinished raw aluminum is a 7.5" pistol. Everything is Wylde barreled and nothing is cloned junk.
My favorite is the furthest right. This thing is so light and bare bones it's an absolute joy to shoot, as well as being accurate as hell.
Once these are done it's off to a different size or style, probably an AR-10.
Old 07-28-2014, 09:02 AM   #527
R.I.P. Chip

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepinDoug View Post
Might as well put a Sig sb-15 on it.
Those things are the easy way out, and they look like shit, and feel like shit using one. I actually won't be surprised when the ATF changes their ruling on them either, it's happened before.
jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 09:47 AM   #528
RCC Addict

Quote:
Those things are the easy way out, and they look like shit, and feel like shit using one. I actually won't be surprised when the ATF changes their ruling on them either, it's happened before.
I feel the same but it's only benefit is shouldering. Stupid and ugly but it feels good in the shoulder. Otherwise it's a typical strap-on.
I want to make something that corrects the two handed parallax position with one support over the dominant forearm and still shoulderable. We'll see.
Old 07-29-2014, 12:18 AM   #529
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
I put a SB15 & folding mech on one of my M85s.

I agree that the Gen 1 SB15 is ugly(Gen 2 looks better), but it's confortable to shoulder, didn't require a BULLSHIT form 1, I didn't have to wait a year, I didn't have to send Uncle Barky $200.00, and I can cross state lines w/ it without haveing to ask permission!

That makes it priceless IMO.

Shitty cell phone pic.

Last edited by dezfan; 07-29-2014 at 12:41 AM.
dezfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 10:04 AM   #530
R.I.P. Chip

Meh, I've got the same M92 pap, and I'm gonna wait and put a real wood stock on it.
Old 07-29-2014, 12:10 PM   #531
Quarry Creeper

wings_of_fire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 07:26 AM   #532
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
This gun has been almost 3 years in the making, I finally got the last part I needed to be able to put it together last night, a piece of paper. I still need to figure out what red dot I want to put on it, at that point the backup sights will come off. I've also already purchased an Advanced Armament Corp Ti-Rant suppressor for it and am waiting on piece of paper so I can pick that up.

I don't think you could find a better house gun, 32 rounds of 9mm personal protection rounds fired silently.
Nice!

Since it's a CQB weapon might as well get a EOTech, they are battle tested and have one of the biggest sight windows. Then co-witness the irons so you have redundancy in case of failure, or just get a Beta C and Spray & Pray.
GySgt Hartman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 08:00 AM   #533
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by wings_of_fire View Post
I received a Wusthof kitchen knife as a gift a couple years ago, it's fantastic!
hpiguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 08:03 AM   #534
Rock Crawler

Quote:

I rarely quote pictures but when I do it's a short barrel pistol caliber carbine with a supressor

How about the little Micro H1 by Aimpoint?

That is a beautiful carbine.

I can't figure out why the BATF lets that silly strap on stock slip through the regs when 1/2 the YT videos show it being fired from the shoulder. But then again I can't understand why the American Public tolerates having a BATF in the first place.
MountainStorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 09:38 AM   #535
Rock Crawler

Default T.U.R.D. Satchel

Here's my "House" gun(s). I use a T.U.R.D. (Tactical Urban Rapid Deployment) satchel to carry them around discretely.

Not as sexy as a supressed SBR but it'll bring the poo to the party.
Old 08-05-2014, 11:29 AM   #536
I wanna be Dave

Got to love the S2K!

How do you like the stock extension? I've thought about picking one up but never got around to it.

Just ordered a set of Tandem Kross F/R sights to replace the plastic stock sights. IMO, the stock sights are the only thing about the S2K that I really don't like.
Old 08-05-2014, 12:31 PM   #537
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by dezfan View Post
Got to love the S2K!

How do you like the stock extension? I've thought about picking one up but never got around to it.

Just ordered a set of Tandem Kross F/R sights to replace the plastic stock sights. IMO, the stock sights are the only thing about the S2K that I really don't like.
The Tandem Kross sights are a huge step up from these Barbie Playhouse OEM sights.

The clip on butt cover thing makes the muzzle equal to the stock when folded which is a plus. It doesn't increase comfort really.

I just wish this was a Glock mag version...I'd love to have an excuse to get a drum mag.
Old 08-05-2014, 01:01 PM   #538
R.I.P. Chip

Quote:
Originally Posted by GySgt Hartman View Post
Since it's a CQB weapon might as well get a EOTech, they are battle tested and have one of the biggest sight windows. Then co-witness the irons so you have redundancy in case of failure, or just get a Beta C and Spray & Pray.
I have an EoTech on another AR and I think it's great, just maybe a bit big for this one. As suggested below I'm thinking Aimpoint H1 mirco, or maybe a trijicon rmr. Maybe even save a bit of cash and do a Primary Arms Micro, I've heard good things about them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MountainStorm View Post
I rarely quote pictures but when I do it's a short barrel pistol caliber carbine with a supressor
Thanks, I can't wait to get the suppressor, my guess is I won't see that until after the first of 2015 though.
Old 08-05-2014, 03:05 PM   #539
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by MountainStorm View Post
The Tandem Kross sights are a huge step up from these Barbie Playhouse OEM sights.

The clip on butt cover thing makes the muzzle equal to the stock when folded which is a plus. It doesn't increase comfort really.

I just wish this was a Glock mag version...I'd love to have an excuse to get a drum mag.
Yeah, the stock sights plain suck.

I thought the additional length might be a bit more comfortable.

My S2K is the Glock variant, love those 33 round G18 mags!
Old 08-05-2014, 03:18 PM   #540
Pebble Pounder

Seeing as I live in the horrible state of NY I no longer have any "black guns" as per "NY safe act" so I cant post any pics of those but here are some of my pistols when I first got them.

Some custom stipple work I have done to my guns.

Now the glock is my comp gun and has a lot of work done to it. (ghost connector, polished internals, feed ramp ect.) Combat cut grip, custom stipple, extended mag release. yada yada yada

JonnnScott is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fire power!, second amendment