Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: Presidential election...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-28-2016, 10:57 PM   #121
I wanna be Dave

Default Re: Presidential election...

Let's hope the Bitch of Benghazi is finally burned at the stake!

GIANT METEOR 2016!
dezfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-29-2016, 08:07 AM   #122
No idea what I'm doing

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoobCrawler View Post
This is why I'm hesitant to even cast a vote. CA in undoubtedly going to the Hildebeast...but I don't exactly feel right about just giving in to it...
Vote your conscience.
C*H*U*D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2016, 12:06 PM   #123
Rock Stacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by C*H*U*D View Post
Vote your conscience.
That's the plan.

I guess I feel I have a bit of a defeatist attitude thanks to the electoral college. I'm still going to vote...I just can't sit idly by twiddling my thumbs while the Hildebeast is foaming at the mouth with every step towards the front door with plans on how to further wreck this country.
NoobCrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2016, 12:23 PM   #124
Quarry Creeper

Hillary and third world war?

http://www.globalresearch.ca/fact-ch...ar-iii/5553267
wings_of_fire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2016, 07:52 PM   #125

Those saying they're a Republican, but can't vote for Trump... Would you rather vote for Hillary who is a criminal that just wasn't punished? Would you rather another 4 to 8 years of Obama? Because that's what Hillary will be. Obama's big claim to fame was affordable healthcare. He FAILED at that. Healthcare costs are out of control including Obamacare. Obama's legacy is horrible. He hasn't accomplished anything good. He's forced agendas on the country - race wars and forcing states to accept terrorist by calling them "refugees" and that right there is enough for me to say no to another Democrat.

Democrats like to tax the shit out of the middle class so that they can support the losers that are capable of working, but instead choose to leech off of the system. We must also pay for the "refugees".

The Democrats aren't even intelligent enough to realize the male and female sexes are a real thing. The term gender fluid sums up the lack of intelligence of many Democrats.

Do you want another President that worries where "Chris" sits or stands to pee depending on the day? Not me. I want a President that's going to shit on political correctness and oversensitive hipsters who feel entitled. I want a President that's going to worry about real issues and somehow get the government to put citizens first again instead of giving handouts to refugee terrorists.
JatoTheRipper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2016, 12:18 AM   #126
Rock Stacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by JatoTheRipper View Post
Those saying they're a Republican, but can't vote for Trump... Would you rather vote for Hillary who is a criminal that just wasn't punished? Would you rather another 4 to 8 years of Obama? Because that's what Hillary will be. Obama's big claim to fame was affordable healthcare. He FAILED at that. Healthcare costs are out of control including Obamacare. Obama's legacy is horrible. He hasn't accomplished anything good. He's forced agendas on the country - race wars and forcing states to accept terrorist by calling them "refugees" and that right there is enough for me to say no to another Democrat.

Democrats like to tax the shit out of the middle class so that they can support the losers that are capable of working, but instead choose to leech off of the system. We must also pay for the "refugees".

The Democrats aren't even intelligent enough to realize the male and female sexes are a real thing. The term gender fluid sums up the lack of intelligence of many Democrats.

Do you want another President that worries where "Chris" sits or stands to pee depending on the day? Not me. I want a President that's going to shit on political correctness and oversensitive hipsters who feel entitled. I want a President that's going to worry about real issues and somehow get the government to put citizens first again instead of giving handouts to refugee terrorists.
Amen. Hallelujah.
Old 10-30-2016, 06:07 AM   #127
I wanna be Dave

because, killary biotch ****on needs to stuff it with a sock and drown in lacquer thinner to say the least.
CM9000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2016, 06:21 AM   #128
Quarry Creeper

Quote:

Exactly !! Thank you for posting what, I hope, many of us have been thinking.
chopfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2016, 11:49 AM   #129
Quarry Creeper

The 3rd debate clearly points out that middle east war is all about oil.

HRC will impose a no fly zone in Syria leading to stepping on Russia's tail which is supporting Assad. HRC gets really angry and cannot tolerate Putin and no wonder if that will turn into a mess.

Trump if elected might take a more diplomatic approach to Putin and might end up benefitting both US and Russia.

Both candidates have good and bad. What a tough election!
Old 10-30-2016, 02:16 PM   #130
RCC Addict

Quote:

Yeah they cry voodoo science that is man made global warming that can only be stopped with more taxes, yet DNA is fluid.
The Violator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2016, 09:31 PM   #131
Suck it up!

Wow, there's a lot of angry ignorance in here. Not really surprised, just thought I'd lead with it.

I'm just hoping that whoever wins doesn't kill us all. Odds seem even for either candidate. Both major parties have gone to shit, and the alternatives aren't as viable as they once seemed. I think I may hold my vote for 2020...
Duuuuuuuude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2016, 12:35 AM   #132

Putin has already repeatedly expressed his extreme disrespect and dislike for Clinton.

Clinton has already promised to force her/our hand with Assad in very bad ways, but ignorantly claims her proposed actions with Assad have nothing to do with Russia.

If elected and if true to her word.... Putin will very happily play his part in WW3 when Clinton starts her shit with Assad.
THX_138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2016, 12:36 AM   #133
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duuuuuuuude View Post
Wow, there's a lot of angry ignorance in here. Not really surprised, just thought I'd lead with it.

I'm just hoping that whoever wins doesn't kill us all. Odds seem even for either candidate. Both major parties have gone to shit, and the alternatives aren't as viable as they once seemed. I think I may hold my vote for 2020...
Welcome back good Sir.
Old 10-31-2016, 12:40 AM   #134
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by THX_138 View Post
Putin has already repeatedly expressed his extreme disrespect and dislike for Clinton.

Clinton has already promised to force her/our hand with Assad in very bad ways, but ignorantly claims her proposed actions with Assad have nothing to do with Russia.

If elected and if true to her word.... Putin will very happily play his part in WW3 when Clinton starts her shit with Assad.

I generally keep my hats made of cotton rather than tin foil but there has been some serious dot connecting going on with a whole lot of big dc insiders that very may well be proven and put out in the open soon. I think we're possibly in for a serious shit show and a lot of people are going to burn. I hope it happens and the main stream media is exposed for their part in ignoring it.
WHITE-TRASH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2016, 01:02 AM   #135

Quote:
Originally Posted by WHITE-TRASH View Post
I generally keep my hats made of cotton rather than tin foil but there has been some serious dot connecting going on with a whole lot of big dc insiders that very may well be proven and put out in the open soon. I think we're possibly in for a serious shit show and a lot of people are going to burn. I hope it happens and the main stream media is exposed for their part in ignoring it.
I wish I had a tinfoil hat concerning the above subject.

No doubt there's more to both sides of the whole thing, but it boils down to Putin's hate and disrespect of Clinton and Clintons ignorance with Assad and Syria.
The American media can only dog & pony show and side-step just so much. Even the BBC has a minimal amount of blanket show (not nearly as much as American news though), but I do agree.... if nothing else out of the entire 2016 election transpires, I hope the media in general goes up in flames!
THX_138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2016, 01:18 AM   #136
Quarry Creeper

Hillary would be good for internal matters of US and Trump would be better for international matters. The good part of Hillary is that she speaks to get a balance for everybody unless her ego is pissed. One of the good things that she said was that she is against deporting millions of citizens who have children born in US and are legally US citizens. Deporting millions of parents while their children aren't is something that she does not support. But then again I feel the question..How did millions of illegal people enter the US while her husband was president and while she was at a top position in the US politics? Its like create a problem and offer a solution.

HillaryClinton, all her life has been isolated in the upper class and that makes her emotionally isolated to the real problems that people have to face when people at the top make mistakes. She has strong hatred towards Putin because its a guess that Russia is the reason behind cyber attacks on US and stolen data is been given to wikileaks by Russia to influence US election results. HRC and her personal anger will try to get even with Russia if elected and she is going to go into a teritorry that she should not for everyones sake. There are rumors that HRC during her term as secretary of states has been terrible with her anger management. She used to through things at people and call them degrading words. She is far more capable of abusing her power if her ego demands are not met.

Trump even if hard on the talk is a guy with a good sense of judgement. He is a capitalist no doubt, but he understands the underlying subtilities of power and mutual gain. He understands risk and knows when to push and when to stop.

If there was a way to take the good from both candidates and create a third candiate out of it

Putin said : There is no instrument in international law that prevents the occurrence of “Mutually Assured Destruction” (MAD). “Who Will Push the Button”
Old 10-31-2016, 02:26 AM   #137
RCC Addict

There is no good part in Hillary, just masked desire of pure personal gains.
calcagno45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2016, 02:45 AM   #138
Rock Stacker

Yeah, she is a terrible person. Sure, Trump has said some mean, stupid, dumb, whatever you want to call it, things...but the fact that she pushed & pushed that fact into our heads, meanwhile she is no better. She said, the worst one, that we[Trump supporters] are irredeemable. Wow. That's a shitty opinion to have of people because they're not voting for you.
Old 10-31-2016, 03:10 AM   #139
Rock Stacker

I did my ballot tonight.

I wrote in Mittens for President.

Anyway... Stupid people breed. Smart people don't. It's like natural selection in reverse. In a few generations, we'll be living in Idiocracy.
Sarra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2016, 06:37 AM   #140

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duuuuuuuude View Post

It's hard not to get mad about the current state of our country.
JatoTheRipper is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bunch of morons, butt hurt snowflakes, cheeto jesus, go tiny hands!, go trump!, haters will hate, lacquer thinner, liberal whining, mango mussolini, meat gazers, memesturbator, successful billionaire, thin skinned twitter hack, wingnuts unite!

Presidential election... - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
MiRCa - Presidential Candidates binaryterror Michigan 8 01-26-2011 01:47 PM
Presidential Power - Internet Kill Switch!? Szczerba Chit Chat 14 06-20-2010 07:56 PM
Think the Presidential election is important? JasonInAugusta Chit Chat 14 10-27-2008 01:27 PM