Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler General Tech > General Crawlers

Notices

Thread: Super 300/300HD's

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-23-2012, 02:19 AM   #241
Rock Stacker

Default Re: Super 300/300HD's

Yall are funny.... I never complained. Wtf do i have to complain bout? Was just amazed at tha amount of people that were waitin for a product for so long. .. And why u ridin Jeremys d*ck?? Really???? Haaaa. Dont worry lil guy u will be a somebody one day and have ur own lil gold star...
And Did u really just tell me i have nothing because he a gold star??? Bahahaha. And i made a comment because pretty much i wanted to. My bad... Dam forum police, i forgot. I just dont understand the lack of berg parts, its obvious that this is a good product, i just couldnt believe tha guys that wanted nothin more than a dam update!! So i was reading about this product and someone popped off with a smart ass comment, in which i always have a comment back. Somthin tells me it doesnt take to much to make ur life more fun goober. People like u make my life no different.. So go suck a.... Gold star member beotch
lowlow is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-23-2012, 02:53 AM   #242
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowlow View Post
Wait a minute.....
Your right i didnt buy at all!!!

Once again your right!!! (man ur on a roll)

Im a impatient BIG kid.

Im here to laugh at u..( wait a minute..!U must be the "forum police"?? )

GOTN

G6'n .... Really? F'n awesome...
I'm always right. Laugh at me? Why? I have my 300HD's little kid. We're all laughing at you.

You have no clue.

Trolls be Trollin'.
DISTURBIN' tha PEACE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 03:14 AM   #243
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Yall are funny.... I never complained. Wtf do i have to complain bout? Was just amazed at tha amount of people that were waitin for a product for so long. ..
Some things are out of ones control and take longer then expected, good things arent always fast or inexpensive. Most of the people know my products and want good parts that dont leave them hangin' at an event. nothing else needs to be said or asked as to why they are still waiting.

As for Mammouth, I havent ever recived a pm for an update, his order is next to go out, just waiting for the finish delivery of the original order. should be this week. Alot of people loose site of the fact that designing parts, getting them built, and everything else that I do with this hobby is just that. something that I enjoy doing. Its my hobby, so sometimes I dont get on all of my threads and check them, kinda figure is someone needs something or want to know something they will pm me.
SDS Customz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 06:59 AM   #244
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDS Customz View Post
good things arent always fast or inexpensive.
With any product, there are three options....Good, Fast or Cheap....but you only get to pick two.
JeremyH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 07:26 AM   #245
I wanna be Dave

To be fair,at least in my case it was a Pre-order. And despite how many are out now they are still custom parts not in constant production. So I did expect some delay. Now the only problem is my local post office. I checked tracking and they said they left a notice because no one was here. There is always someone here ad there is no notice. I don't understand why they do this so much grrr.
spoo76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 05:37 PM   #246
RCC Addict

Location: somewhere near Los Angeles...or a city looking thingy.

Quote:
Yall are funny.... I never complained. Wtf do i have to complain bout? Was just amazed at tha amount of people that were waitin for a product for so long. .. And why u ridin Jeremys d*ck?? Really???? Haaaa. Dont worry lil guy u will be a somebody one day and have ur own lil gold star...
And Did u really just tell me i have nothing because he a gold star??? Bahahaha. And i made a comment because pretty much i wanted to. My bad... Dam forum police, i forgot. I just dont understand the lack of berg parts, its obvious that this is a good product, i just couldnt believe tha guys that wanted nothin more than a dam update!! So i was reading about this product and someone popped off with a smart ass comment, in which i always have a comment back. Somthin tells me it doesnt take to much to make ur life more fun goober. People like u make my life no different.. So go suck a.... Gold star member beotch
Sorry, I'm not gay. And I'm a forum Nazi sometimes, this is one of those times. The way it sounded to me was you were complaining and calling us(people who ordered) stupid for waiting a long time for an excellent product that takes time to make. I would have a gold star but I spend my money on my crawlers and mountain bikes. Plus, school doesn't pay you like a job would.

Last edited by OTHGbronco82; 10-24-2012 at 06:02 PM.
OTHGbronco82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 07:01 PM   #247
Rock Stacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTHGbronco82 View Post
Sorry, I'm not gay. And I'm a forum Nazi sometimes, this is one of those times. The way it sounded to me was you were complaining and calling us(people who ordered) stupid for waiting a long time for an excellent product that takes time to make. I would have a gold star but I spend my money on my crawlers and mountain bikes. Plus, school doesn't pay you like a job would.
All good man, honestly wasnt tryin to be a ass, just have a smart mouth i cant control ,, my bad, anyways i was on tcs and noticed they have them in stock!! and well...... they are in my shoppin cart!! i been wantin some and looking for some for months so i did the bully converion on my Sniper,,, now that i have all the parts to put my Viper II back together im gonna be needin some strong axles as well,,, yayyy another chunk of money to spend!! i dont mind spendin money on quality tho! anyways i cant wait to try em out!!! also justr wanna say thanks for all tha good info on this site fellas,,,
lowlow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 03:46 PM   #248
RCC Addict

Location: somewhere near Los Angeles...or a city looking thingy.

Quote:
All good man, honestly wasnt tryin to be a ass, just have a smart mouth i cant control
Same here.
OTHGbronco82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 03:13 PM   #249
Yashua

Are the 300 HD builders sets in stock?
CREEPERBOB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 12:05 PM   #250
RCC Addict

So its been another month and still nothing. I have sent a pm hopefully they are still coming!!! Please let me know.
mammoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 08:19 PM   #251
I wanna be Dave

So I had to throw the axles in a drill and use sandpaper on the inner shaft behind the long CVD to get the bearing to slide over it. 100 grit then polish with 320. had to do the same to the outer side of the short CVD between the CVD and hex pin.

Now I have everything going back together and the short side axle sticks out farther from the berg C hub than the long side. Both seem to sit in the locker fine but once I bolt the cases on the short side sticks out almost a 1/4"
What am I missing here?
also does anyone happen to know the size of the large inner bearing in the berg/vanquish knuckle?
Old 12-12-2012, 09:04 PM   #252
RCC Addict

I do not have a set in front of me, but knowing SDS the fit is super super tight. If you have the case apart, check the locker to maker sure it goes all the way in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockcrawler View Post
Knuckles have:
10x15x4-2 needed total
5x11x4-2 needed total

Case has:
10x15x4-2 needed
5x10x4-6 needed

Per axle
The Violator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 06:09 AM   #253
I wanna be Dave

Thanks for the bearing info. When I noticed it didn't fit i swapped the long axle in the short side of the locker to test the fitment. it does seem to slide in smoother but they both look like they are fully seated with the little "nub" recessed and they both seem to be seated the same amount.
Ill have to take another look after work
Old 01-02-2013, 07:39 PM   #254
Rock Crawler

John, just wanted to say "Thank you sir thank you for the time and effort (again) and putting up with all the BS and still coming out with some more awesome products." I said it before and will keep saying it as long as He and other vendors here on RCC keep producing great products! I am waiting on my order I placed through East Coast RC and will do so patiently as always, Happy New Years!
rockpayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 11:15 PM   #255

he
Or the new manufacturing is
Clement is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 03:04 AM   #256
Pebble Pounder

I ordered the HD300 CVD in May, sent you pm with the question of when this is ready, has not received a reply.

Do you have a date for when this is ready for shipping to Norway?
Bolt on is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2014, 06:23 PM   #257
i-5

Hi John,

Do you still make Super 300 HD for Berg (USD185)?
i-5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2014, 07:06 PM   #258
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by i-5 View Post
Hi John,

Do you still make Super 300 HD for Berg (USD185)?

Unfortunately he stopped making parts.
SDS super 300hd bush
As you can see from this thread some of us are trying to get parts to rebuild our axles! I think Holmes will get it done!
mammoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2015, 02:19 PM   #259
Rock Stacker

Is there any possibility to get a set of 300s HDs for my xr10?
New or used?
markusgabl is offline   Reply With Quote

Super 300/300HD's - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
super 300 keithgemmill Axial AX-10 Scorpion 2 06-03-2015 10:58 PM
Super 300? realmoto Axial AX-10 Scorpion 2 02-18-2011 07:08 PM
can you still get super 300 cvds? rocklicker EnRoute Berg 1 12-09-2010 05:07 PM