Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Scale Rigs General Tech > Scale Accessories

Notices

Thread: My take on a scale drivetrain (pic heavy)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-11-2011, 05:07 PM   #841
www.team3sixrc.com

I have to say at this point, if anyone was smart about it. A little legal action is in need.
you can't tell me there isn't enough people still without the possibility of claim to files a theft report.

Im no expert, but what he has done is just duck out of site and my guess is outrunning the legal extension to take action.
team3six is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-11-2011, 05:10 PM   #842
www.team3sixrc.com

On another note. Maybe we can convince Vanquish to make something like this.
Image that detail. I would pay.
Old 12-11-2011, 07:13 PM   #843
Quarry Creeper

Jason is still keeping track of this, not sure where he is at with it at this point. But him writing a letter and those who are eligible making claims, is as legal as this has gotten. Even though It's past time, i suggest everyone else to still make a claim. After that, those who don't get a refund can take legal action if they so wish.

If I recall, without rereading the last few pages, 3six, you got a refund. If I'm wrong forgive me. But if you did get a refund, and you still care this much about bringing Gerame down, give it a try, let us know how it goes.
mtdriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 07:43 PM   #844
Rock Crawler

We have to stand together as a whole and beat this guy! $7000+ is a huge amount of money! I didn't pay out for a motor but did a set of rims so I'm gonna do as much as I can. I have a relative who works for the ct Hartford police dept and he's gonna make acouple calls to germane's local state pd to c what we can do. I still can't find anything on a bancruptcy claim.....sorry but theft doesn't fly with me!
rockrigcustoms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 08:00 PM   #845
www.team3sixrc.com

I already got my claim back.
To me at this point my interstate in this is as a vendor.

So at that I will make my point.

Am I mad that Gereme lied to me? Yes, honesty is always the best policy and communication is also. So when Gereme comes in here with a sob story and still doesn't follow through. Yeah I am mad.

Do I wish him harm? No! There isn't a reason for anyone here to seek justice by invoking violence.

I can understand as well as appreciate everyones want for these great masterpieces
Maybe some will get one and after he sends them out, he will act like a tough guy and snap at me and a few others for saying what we did. My guess at this moment is it wont happen.

I made my claim for a reason. I can smell bullshit a mile away. After finally getting in touch with him and talking to him, I sensed that something wasn't right. I made judgement based on our conversation which after a week from when we talked. He did not follow through with what he said he would do. I filed and posted the conversation.

Plain and simple, Jason has done all he legally can do. The rest is up to you.
I do not want to see any of you loose money or what you paid for. It seems to me that at this stage if he refuses to contact any of you, refuses to answer his phone, refuses to follow through with his commitment. The only other choice is legal action.

He has committed a felony offence. He has committed a federal offence with the postal service. What you need to find out for the remaining people who can not claim is where does his states line of limitations run out for purchases.

Regardless of his website shut down ir not. I highly doubt he had a business license in the short time since his move. So I don't see bankruptcy as an option for him

He has nothing to loose if he is intact incorporated. Which I have personally found no proof of last night.

I know he is reading this crap. But I assure you once he feels he may be threatened with legal prosecution, he will make a mad dash and probably post then to save his ass.

At this point, I see just over $5000.00 still tied up in this. The rest is up to you. And im not sure about you, but $500.00 is a lot of money to me.

One thing remains. Darwin's theory.
Old 12-12-2011, 12:28 PM   #846
Quarry Creeper

tryed again with paypal and my creditcard card company... with no luck... paypal told me to report it to the better bussiness bureau and also on this fbi internet crime complaint site... www.ic3.gov/ ... i will do these this week when i get a chance...

on a side note...
funny thing about guns and property... just cause you have guns and property and a silly sign posted as no trespassing, does NOT give you the right to use your guns to protect your property... except in texas... if i lived closer i would go... i have had multiple guns pulled on me... i been robbed twice, and 99% of the people out there who pull a gun on you, never plan on actually using it, besides to intimidate and attempt to control the situatuion... shit... buy me a plane ticket and ill go see whats up... or go set up camp in his driveway... or have a police officer show up too (just feed them some shit that its an emergency and sound paniced on the phone)... just some thoughts
brandonwalsh420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 12:34 PM   #847
~THE SCALE SHOP~

Quote:
Originally Posted by team3six View Post
On another note. Maybe we can convince Vanquish to make something like this.
Image that detail. I would pay.
lol there wheels are already twice as much
i cant imagine what this would cost from vanquish
STANG KILLA SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 12:39 PM   #848
20K Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by STANG KILLA SS View Post
lol there wheels are already twice as much
i cant imagine what this would cost from vanquish
But if they only did the amount of machining everyone else does then they would likely be cheaper than everyone else! I don't think any vendor here could produce the same wheels as cheap as they do.
Harley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 04:00 PM   #849
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harley View Post
But if they only did the amount of machining everyone else does then they would likely be cheaper than everyone else! I don't think any vendor here could produce the same wheels as cheap as they do.
TEDROCKZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 04:06 PM   #850
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harley View Post
Very much true. I am a machinist by, um, schooling, not by trade. We should have been paying in excess of $2500 in material, machine setup, and runtime alone. Not to mention the thousands it would technically cost to design the thing. Aside from being only one of 15 people with a motor, the bargain is what actually pulled me in. I was on the fence until the re-design. Once he unveiled that I said 'Im in'. Thought it would be a nice Christmas present to myself. Oh well. I have found something else to do with the money now. Just waiting, some more...
Old 12-18-2011, 07:36 AM   #851
Rock Crawler

Default Re: My take on a scale drivetrain (pic heavy)

well i lost trrack of this becuz of the whole westtxrc donation scam. has anyone gotten anywhere?
rockrigcustoms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 03:36 PM   #852
I wanna be Dave

Nowhere...........
DISTURBIN' tha PEACE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 04:21 PM   #853
Pebble Pounder

damn. good thing i got one of the last benders he made before this all went down.
lagz2point0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 11:41 PM   #854

this is what happened to Eritex Inc.

Eritex Inc.
scx10basher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 11:48 PM   #855
www.team3sixrc.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by scx10basher View Post
this is what happened to Eritex Inc.

Eritex Inc.
Wow, amazing.
Now go back about 4-5 pages.
Old 12-19-2011, 02:50 AM   #856
Quarry Creeper

no luck here... merry christmas to us ...
brandonwalsh420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 10:40 AM   #857
I wanna be Dave

I just hope this guy is never ever allowed back into the hobby.. And hopefully karma finds him
sloppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 12:00 PM   #858
Rock Crawler

Can someone post or PM me his name and address so I can report the theft to the necessary authorities.

Last edited by Katan; 12-19-2011 at 12:04 PM.
Katan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 12:46 PM   #859
Quarry Creeper

Its gotta be in this thread about a dozen times...
Old 12-19-2011, 05:56 PM   #860
www.team3sixrc.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katan View Post
Can someone post or PM me his name and address so I can report the theft to the necessary authorities.
Katan, is that information available via your paypal?
I'll P.M. you what I know.