I wanna be Dave

Default Re: twin hammers

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCKEDUP RICKY View Post
I'm really thinking about it.

4.19 CLASS (no tubers)
4.75 CLASS
5.75 CLASS (rear steer and dig allowed)

Use all the scale points and driving rules.
Or seperate by wheel size 1.55, 1.9, and 2.2.
ROWDY RACING is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-28-2013, 05:55 AM   #142
Old guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROWDY RACING View Post
Or seperate by wheel size 1.55, 1.9, and 2.2.
Who cares about the wheel, it's the size of the tire with what ever wheel looks good on your rig.
ROCKEDUP RICKY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 05:59 AM   #143
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCKEDUP RICKY View Post
Who cares about the wheel, it's the size of the tire with what ever wheel looks good on your rig.
Just a suggestion.
ROWDY RACING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 06:10 AM   #144
Old guy

Crap now Turtle is trying to get his frecking Rally cars in the mix.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TURTLE View Post
You know the TA-02 is also legal.

ROCKEDUP RICKY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 07:37 AM   #145
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by heinie_21 View Post
yes this is true.

I guess i just wish it could be made legal because so many noobs are gonna have them and i wouldn't want them to feel discouraged like they can't compete in a rock crawling competition (or have a chance of winning in c3) after dropping $400 on a ROCK CRAWLER/racer. But i guess if that's my only concern then i should be addressing these concers with clubs, not nationals haha.
I don't think anyone with a TH will be turned away from a local comp at least not ours anyway, because we are not running a C3 class so we would put it in C2 but as stated before there comp results would not count against series members that are abiding by all rules, pretty much there to have fun like everyone else but not compete against the other guys.
finishline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 08:59 AM   #146
I wanna be Dave

I'm still trying to figure out why a TA-02 was allowed......dumb if you ask me, and I'm on the committee. I guess I thought it was another version of the CC-01.
War Pig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 09:11 AM   #147
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by finishline View Post
I don't think anyone with a TH will be turned away from a local comp at least not ours anyway, because we are not running a C3 class so we would put it in C2 but as stated before there comp results would not count against series members that are abiding by all rules, pretty much there to have fun like everyone else but not compete against the other guys.
Just had to chime in. Most local comps will allow it as stated above. So for all newcomers they would get to play and hopefully move into a truck that would fit within the rules. Just my $.02
jkwrangler08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 09:36 AM   #148
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by summitcrawler View Post
doublej... you keep mentioning that it has 1.9's it has 1.9's it has 1.9's...

• There are no wheel size distinctions. For example, you can run a 1.55, 1.9, 2.0 or 2.2 rim in any class. Wheels larger than 2.2 are not allowed in any class and no short course style wheels with split diameters.

soooooooo yea..
The point was the TH was designed around a smaller wheel. Like many people have stated.
I know that rim doesn't matter - I run 2.2s on my C2.
doublej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 10:46 AM   #149
My vendor status has been revoked

im not sure why that would matter at all? doesn't have anything to do with the rules..

seems like its always the same people pushing for illegal trucks to be allowed or in different classes.. strange.
summitcrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 10:56 AM   #150
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
doublej... you keep mentioning that it has 1.9's it has 1.9's it has 1.9's...

• There are no wheel size distinctions. For example, you can run a 1.55, 1.9, 2.0 or 2.2 rim in any class. Wheels larger than 2.2 are not allowed in any class and no short course style wheels with split diameters.

soooooooo yea..
Guess what......it has 4.3" tires. What class uses that?

Quote:
im not sure why that would matter at all? doesn't have anything to do with the rules..

seems like its always the same people pushing for illegal trucks to be allowed or in different classes.. strange.
Hmmm. While at NWSC, guess where all the "cheater" rigs & point chasers came from?

Your neck of the woods.
DISTURBIN' tha PEACE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 11:12 AM   #151

Quote:
Originally Posted by DISTURBIN' tha PEACE View Post
Guess what......it has 4.3" tires. What class uses that?

Hmmm. While at NWSC, guess where all the "cheater" rigs & point chasers came from?

Your neck of the woods.

still dont see why that matters.... just because it fits one rule means none of the others matter?

and maybe thats because it was held in the PNW hahaha... the people in this thread that are trying so hard to stretch the rules are from your neck of the woods and this is an international forum.... soooo again wheres your point?
Old 02-28-2013, 11:28 AM   #152

i find it sad that you cant even get a grasp on the rules yet you have a 1st place trophy as your avatar... how many rules did you stretch to get that? im not saying you did, but thats the impression your giving..
Old 02-28-2013, 01:43 PM   #153
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkwrangler08 View Post
Just had to chime in. Most local comps will allow it as stated above. So for all newcomers they would get to play and hopefully move into a truck that would fit within the rules. Just my $.02
Exactly
finishline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 01:45 PM   #154
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
still dont see why that matters.... just because it fits one rule means none of the others matter?

and maybe thats because it was held in the PNW hahaha... the people in this thread that are trying so hard to stretch the rules are from your neck of the woods and this is an international forum.... soooo again wheres your point?
Have you read any of my previous post? I bet not. If you did, you'd see I am not sure about it being in C2. I am just pointing things about it out.

So, because it's in the PNW, the home town good 'ol boys should skirt around the rules?

Quote:
i find it sad that you cant even get a grasp on the rules yet you have a 1st place trophy as your avatar... how many rules did you stretch to get that? im not saying you did, but thats the impression your giving..
You're not saying I did, but just implying. You're more of a joke than I originally though.

What's really sad is you'll never know how it feels the earn one.
Old 02-28-2013, 02:03 PM   #155
I wanna be Dave

Summitt - and the point of all the personel crap and finger pointing is?
Just stop man - keep it toward topic and leave that crap to PMs and phone calls if you have that big of an issue with any of us.
doublej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 02:09 PM   #156
RCC Addict

here you go guys

Last edited by heinie_21; 02-28-2013 at 02:12 PM.
heinie_21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 02:15 PM   #157
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
So, because it's in the PNW, the home town good 'ol boys should skirt around the rules?
Hey now!
War Pig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 02:30 PM   #158

Quote:
Have you read any of my previous post? I bet not. If you did, you'd see I am not sure about it being in C2. I am just pointing things about it out.

You're not saying I did, but just implying. You're more of a joke than I originally though.

What's really sad is you'll never know how it feels the earn one.
yea i read your posts... but i was replying to the one i quoted.. i thought thats what the quote button was for.. so you would understand what i was referring to.. but i guess you cant follow the simple definition of a quote either.. you must work for the media or something..lol

lol no, im saying you saw people pushing rules that were from the PNW because you were in the PNW.. if i went to a comp where you are and saw people pushing rules then i could say the same thing... i was stating that out of the ENTIRE WORLD that most people complaining are from your area.. also pointing out that your point was dull.. like the rest of em. i just dont see why you even brought that up... especially seeing as how the only people from the PNW in this thread are defending the rules..

i never implied that.. i was simply stating that if someone is arguing grey areas then there could simply be the chance that they didn't earn it..

and im not at all worried about getting a trophy.. lol or i wouldn't enter a competition with a 17 point truck. (i think 14 at NWSC) i just have fun.. and yes within the rules. and yea, i plan on driving all the way down to utah for the next SC to enter and have fun.. not win. winning should be a plus, not a goal in this hobby.. any hobby for that matter.. thats why its a hobby and not a sport. and thats my OPINION but im sure it will get argued for some reason..

jeez, i've just been pointing things out too and your getting all defensive and taking opinions personally.. thats true sadness.

i will give you one thing.. you sure do give a good laugh.

and to get to get back on topic and away from your nonsense, i believe that no trucks should be allowed other then true rail chassis and true unibodies..
Old 02-28-2013, 02:40 PM   #159
RCC Addict

so ............. how about them twin hammers?
heinie_21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 02:41 PM   #160
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
yea i read your posts... but i was replying to the one i quoted.. i thought thats what the quote button was for.. so you would understand what i was referring to.. but i guess you cant follow the simple definition of a quote either.. you must work for the media or something..lol

lol no, im saying you saw people pushing rules that were from the PNW because you were in the PNW.. if i went to a comp where you are and saw people pushing rules then i could say the same thing... i was stating that out of the ENTIRE WORLD that most people complaining are from your area.. also pointing out that your point was dull.. like the rest of em. i just dont see why you even brought that up... especially seeing as how the only people from the PNW in this thread are defending the rules..

i never implied that.. i was simply stating that if someone is arguing grey areas then there could simply be the chance that they didn't earn it..

and im not at all worried about getting a trophy.. lol or i wouldn't enter a competition with a 17 point truck. (i think 14 at NWSC) i just have fun.. and yes within the rules. and yea, i plan on driving all the way down to utah for the next SC to enter and have fun.. not win. winning should be a plus, not a goal in this hobby.. any hobby for that matter.. thats why its a hobby and not a sport. and thats my OPINION but im sure it will get argued for some reason..

jeez, i've just been pointing things out too and your getting all defensive and taking opinions personally.. thats true sadness.

i will give you one thing.. you sure do give a good laugh.

and to get to get back on topic and away from your nonsense, i believe that no trucks should be allowed other then true rail chassis and true unibodies..
Yeah, ok

twin hammers - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Twin hammers rc iceman 1.9 Scale Rigs 7 02-13-2013 12:14 AM
Twin Hammers are in!!! tunnalram North Dakota 0 02-11-2013 04:08 PM
Twin Hammers Rock Concepts Videos! 4 01-31-2013 02:50 PM