Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Competitions and Events > Scale Nationals

Notices

Thread: Vehicle class questions (legality for event)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-15-2012, 11:03 PM   #141
Quarry Creeper

Default Re: Vehicle class questions (legality for event)

Quote:
Originally Posted by War Pig View Post
That's fine, your truck will be rolling sideways down the hill from being so top heavy. At least the driver will be protected by all the layers of tubing
lol
baddman is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-16-2012, 08:43 AM   #142
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by War Pig View Post
That's fine, your truck will be rolling sideways down the hill from being so top heavy. At least the driver will be protected by all the layers of tubing

at least it wont get scratched. I added helper springs so it wont sag. I just gotta assemble it then drive it, then disassembly may begin one heavy item at a time. haha. its all in fun guys. Im having fun with it and the rules.

I remember what you said devlin, but it is different than what you taught me over the years. You have always taught to take every advantage of the rules you can because someone else will and they will beat you. So what if I drive a great run with a -65pt truck so my final is -101 and some guy shows up with a -80pt truck and rolls and winches and cant drive but wins because he had -15 points worth of free penalties before he had to worry about me. Thats a no brainer. If my truck cant drive anymore with adding 3ft of 3/16 hydo tube for a roof rack and roll bar then i cant drive and I will lose anyway at least I dont have to worry about most of the competition since you are all not worried about the points on your trucks. It will be interesting how many c1 trucks are at or near 80. I will be.
wheelinjp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 12:02 PM   #143
Rock Stacker

points chasing????? i thought the whole reason for scale point was to make a truck as scale as possible..C-1 with exo and roof rack is not uncommon..A little unusual for sure...But as i was allways told..Lots of scale points doesnt mean your truck will handle great...My c1 has exo and a rack..But even 60 is hard to reach with some rigs..I dont think 80 is possible with my truck at all...Just my 2 cents...
cherokee pat is offline   Reply With Quote

Vehicle class questions (legality for event) - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
NIRC Trail Class Event 9.25.11 sally1800 Illinois 73 09-27-2011 04:59 AM
Palmer park Event June 26th / 2.2 s and Scaler Class lwb Sami Colorado 34 06-27-2011 02:45 PM
Partial sag vehicle questions Big Rig Crawler General Crawlers 4 06-23-2010 02:48 PM