Notices

Thread: Legal Body Panels Help Guide and Disscussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-26-2012, 09:49 AM   #121
I wanna be Dave

Default Re: Legal Body Panels Help Guide and Disscussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRobHolmes View Post
I'm not trying to be harsh about it, but any sanctioning body has to realize that the public is what keeps them in power. Supporting vendors, competitors, and local crawling group.
THESE are two of the most IMPORTANT sentences that have been posted on this website in a LONG TIME regarding this hobby/sport.

The person in charge needs to read your comment multiple times and commit it to memory. Without the event organizers putting on events and without the competitors showing up to events, you have NOTHING. If either one of those groups is not happy with what you are doing, YOU HAVE NOTHING.

We are your customers, with out us, the business of the USRCCA will fail.
JeremyH is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-26-2012, 10:02 AM   #122
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob_b View Post
My area's rules committee member has been contacted...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishmaxx View Post

Thank You

I guess my area representative no longer has a voice in this matter. Shall I spam the rest of the rules committee members with my thoughts or does the AZ area default to a specific person? What is the procedure in place?
rob_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 10:09 AM   #123
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeremyH View Post
THESE are two of the most IMPORTANT sentences that have been posted on this website in a LONG TIME regarding this hobby/sport.

The person in charge needs to read your comment multiple times and commit it to memory. Without the event organizers putting on events and without the competitors showing up to events, you have NOTHING. If either one of those groups is not happy with what you are doing, YOU HAVE NOTHING.

We are your customers, with out us, the business of the USRCCA will fail.

Noted and steps are being taken.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob_b View Post
I guess my area representative no longer has a voice in this matter. Shall I spam the rest of the rules committee members with my thoughts or does the AZ area default to a specific person? What is the procedure in place?
Contact ANY rep listed they are not restricted to helping just one state or area.

See final post here...http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/rules...surements.html
Fishmaxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 10:11 AM   #124
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Thank you. And please realize that my comment goes well beyond a body/bodiless debate. There were plenty of issues this last season that made it seem like the USRCCA has other obligations than to it's customers.
Old 11-26-2012, 10:20 AM   #125
I wanna be Dave

Quote:

Contact ANY rep listed they are not restricted to helping just one state or area.

so why am i not able to participate, or even view it for that matter if it can be brought up to any rules member?

am i not a driver, member of the usrcca as well as a rules committee member?

did you take the time to look at the petition Fish?

you might notice that I DID NOT EVEN VOTE!!!
krawlfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 10:27 AM   #126
no talent hack

Why is it that the 3 new people you have brought in all share the same view that bc-Brian's truck is illegal? Coincidentally the same view you had

This has nothing to do with artzicap, hardknockz, or rowdy racing. In fact I think of all of them as friends and glad to see them aboard.

I just really hope all 3 of them have the conviction to stand up for themselves and not let the boys club push them into other beliefs.

Btw, why was the other thread deleted? It was a civil discussion pointing out many issues with the current system

Seems like if you don't like it you are hiding it. I know that there is a lot of work involved to run an organization like the usrcca, but trying to make issues disappear is not the way to go about it. It makes you look bad, and appears that there is a hidden agenda behind the actions.

Asking for help is not a bad thing, in fact it shows strength in a grounded realistic person. Being overwhelmed and trying to tackle everything yourself will ultimately lead to failure for many reasons. Most notably being buried in work and and just giving up.

This is the current path the usrcca is on. Now is the time to fix it. I'm sure if something doesn't change soon something (either individuals or organizations) will step up and either take over or offer competition, both of which will only drive the nail deeper into the coffin of competitive rock crawling
Nabil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 10:36 AM   #127
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nabil View Post
Why is it that the 3 new people you have brought in all share the same view that bc-Brian's truck is illegal? Coincidentally the same view you had

This has nothing to do with artzicap, hardknockz, or rowdy racing. In fact I think of all of them as friends and glad to see them aboard.

I just really hope all 3 of them have the conviction to stand up for themselves and not let the boys club push them into other beliefs.
I believe in a democracy style system. My vote isn't necessarily what I think. I vote based on what the people tell me. Anyone can voice there opinions to me at any point in time. I will take all opinions into consideration.
articzap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 10:38 AM   #128
I wanna be Dave

Quote:

I voted yes in the unification poll, and will not be pushed against my will. Many of my comments have been deleted from the recent threads.
ROWDY RACING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 10:56 AM   #129
no talent hack

Like I said, it wasn't against you guys in any way. It was more of a general observation that almost all rules committee members are either newer people, relatively unknown, or somehow connected to fishmaxx when they are brought on board. It almost seems as the easy way for maintaining control is the path being taken.

If you guys say you will stand up and not be pushed around you have my support 100%. And that's all I can really ask for out of any representative
Old 11-26-2012, 10:58 AM   #130
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
If you guys say you will stand up and not be pushed around you have my support 100%. And that's all I can really ask for out of any representative
Thanks!

I will not be a yes man.
Old 11-26-2012, 11:29 AM   #131
I wanna be Dave

I'm not new and I'm relatively known and I am not a pawn in someones control maintenance regime so I will gladly accept and take any members concerns to the Committee table should they feel like they don't have a representative that they can express their opinions too.

Cause I love crawling and will do whatever I need to to keep it.

Last edited by TURBOFEST; 11-26-2012 at 11:31 AM.
TURBOFEST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 11:34 AM   #132
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by articzap View Post
I believe in a democracy style system. My vote isn't necessarily what I think. I vote based on what the people tell me. Anyone can voice there opinions to me at any point in time. I will take all opinions into consideration.
Here's the problem, who do you represent? The people who contact you or a region? What if I contact everyone and try to get more votes on my side, is that allowed or prevented somehow?

This is why I thought regional made sense, so you as a member knew who you represented as well as we the public crawlers knew who to talk to.
binaryterror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 11:38 AM   #133
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by binaryterror View Post
Here's the problem, who do you represent? The people who contact you or a region? What if I contact everyone and try to get more votes on my side, is that allowed or prevented somehow?

This is why I thought regional made sense, so you as a member knew who you represented as well as we the public crawlers knew who to talk to.
Its a small group...I would think some flags would go up if 4 different reps brought concerns of [insert members name] to the table.
Old 11-26-2012, 11:38 AM   #134
no talent hack

Quote:
Originally Posted by TURBOFEST View Post
I'm not new and I'm relatively known and I am not a pawn in someones control maintenance regime so I will gladly accept and take any members concerns to the Committee table should they feel like they don't have a representative that they can express their opinions too.

Cause I love crawling and will do whatever I need to to keep it.
Quote:
It was more of a general observation that almost all rules committee members are either newer people, relatively unknown, or somehow connected to fishmaxx when they are brought on board.
I quoted the important sentence. read to the end

thanks for having convictions of your own and standing up for the people you represent
Old 11-26-2012, 11:41 AM   #135
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
I quoted the important sentence. read to the end

thanks for having convictions of your own and standing up for the people you represent
I know this Nabil...I was just using your words to get my message out...no worries
Old 11-26-2012, 01:29 PM   #136
I wanna be Dave

Quote:

Btw, why was the other thread deleted? It was a civil discussion pointing out many issues with the current system

Seems like if you don't like it you are hiding it. I know that there is a lot of work involved to run an organization like the usrcca, but trying to make issues disappear is not the way to go about it. It makes you look bad, and appears that there is a hidden agenda behind the actions.

Asking for help is not a bad thing, in fact it shows strength in a grounded realistic person. Being overwhelmed and trying to tackle everything yourself will ultimately lead to failure for many reasons. Most notably being buried in work and and just giving up.

This is the current path the usrcca is on. Now is the time to fix it. I'm sure if something doesn't change soon something (either individuals or organizations) will step up and either take over or offer competition, both of which will only drive the nail deeper into the coffin of competitive rock crawling

Yes the 1st year at the helm of the USRCCA has been a little overwhelming and I am failing in several areas. In fact I just got off the phone with JRH who has given me some valuable advice and offers to help on press release and promotions. I am also trying to secure the west coast location for 2013 Nationals.

As far as artzicap, hardknockz, and rowdy racing suspiciously being added to rules committee. Their additions were already in progress BEFORE any post were made on the topic. I was not involved with any team drivers being added to Rules Committee, so you will have to ask them about being under my control.

As far as current Rules Committee members are concern, we are going under some restructuring. 95% had nothing to do with recent posts.

Rules Committee members have been instructed to work with any driver with a concerns or questions. We are moving towards finding new members that are active in Rules threads, participate at the bigger events and can make intelligent well written posts. Like you said I need help, and I was in the process (admittedly I was taking too long) of recruiting new members that actually help. I don't want to be the goto guy any more....I need a dozen goto guys the will give the same answer as the next guy not start an argument. IMO Rules Committee members SHOULD argue in Rules forum, but answer rules questions the same.

Yall can keep flaming me if you want, but hopefully you guys will give a chance to address some of you concerns. Its going to take some time, but I am working on it.

Last edited by Fishmaxx; 11-26-2012 at 02:03 PM.
Fishmaxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 01:41 PM   #137
I wanna be Dave

I dont think that anybody is flaming you here......most are just voicing opinions about a hobby that we love and want to see moving in a positive direction!

Quote:
I don't want to be the goto guy any more....I need a dozen goto guys the will give the same answer as the next guy not start an argument. IMO Rules Committee members SHOULD argue in Rules forum, but answer rules questions the same.
This is an excellent thought process! The USRCCA should not rest on the shoulders of one person. That is not fair to the competitors and not fair to that person. RC members should be able to answer all questions in the same manner...this will help eliminate confusion when questions are asked by competitors or here on this forum.
Old 11-26-2012, 01:50 PM   #138
R.I.P. Chip

Quote:
As far as artzicap, hardknockz, and rowdy racing suspiciously being added to rules committee. Their additions were already in progress BEFORE any post were made on the topic.
I can confirm this, Fish pm'd me on the 20th to add them, I have just been busy with the holiday and didn't do it until today.
jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 01:54 PM   #139
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Yes the 1st year at the helm of the USRCCA has been a little overwhelming and I am failing in several areas. In fact I just got off the phone with JRH who has given me some valuable advice and offers to help on press release and promotions. I am also trying to secure the west coast location for 2013 Nationals.

As far as artzicap, hardknockz, and rowdy racing suspiciously being added to rules committee. Their additions were already in progress BEFORE any post were made on the topic. I was not involved with any team drivers being added to Rules Committee, so you will have to ask them about being under my control.

As far as current Rules Committee members are concern, we are going under some restructuring. 905% had nothing to do with recent posts.

Rules Committee members have been instructed to work with any driver with a concerns or questions. We are moving towards finding new members that are active in Rules threads, participate at the bigger events and can make intelligent well written posts. Like you said I need help, and I was in the process (admittedly I was taking too long) of recruiting new members that actually help. I don't want to be the goto guy any more....I need a dozen goto guys the will give the same answer as the next guy not start an argument. IMO Rules Committee members SHOULD argue in Rules forum, but answer rules questions the same.

Yall can keep flaming me if you want, but hopefully you guys will give a chance to address some of you concerns. Its going to take some time, but I am working on it.
All of this sounds great I hope the future of the USRCCA is a bright one.
Old 11-26-2012, 02:12 PM   #140
I wanna be Dave

Quote:

As far as current Rules Committee members are concern, we are going under some restructuring. 95% had nothing to do with recent posts.

Waiting for my spot back..............
krawlfreak is offline   Reply With Quote

Legal Body Panels Help Guide and Disscussion - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Is this body legal? Trinity WRCCA Rules 9 05-19-2009 12:56 AM
Legal body Ansio Newbie General 2 02-05-2009 07:17 PM
wb body guide? c0astie31 Paint and Body 1 02-19-2008 01:56 PM
Is this body legal? John General Crawlers 14 12-04-2007 08:00 PM