Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > West > California

Notices

Thread: Any Fresno Guys out there?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-23-2012, 12:55 PM   #241
Rock Stacker

Default Re: Any Fresno Guys out there?

Is any body down for madera side millerton crawl Friday?
smeesho is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-23-2012, 03:18 PM   #242

Quote:
Originally Posted by smeesho View Post
Is any body down for madera side millerton crawl Friday?
Possibly, but it's going to be Thursday afternoon before I'll know if I can make it. Got a lot done over the weekend, think I earned a little play time.
Pete McKay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 03:52 PM   #243
Rock Stacker

Smile Re: Any Fresno Guys out there?

Just let me know or give me a call I think u have my # if not its 906-2509
Old 04-23-2012, 10:41 PM   #244
Pebble Pounder

Man, wish I could. I have dying to get out there since the pics were posted. Fridays are definitely out for me. Weekends are usually better for me, though I am probably out for the next few weeks as we are having a party at my house and I apparently am in charge of the yard ...

It's a bummer too, my motors will be here this week... the girls motors are here and ready to go in as well.....schucks!~!
Sydwall85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 11:38 PM   #245
Quarry Creeper

Someday maybe. It seems like every weekend its something. My 1:1 is keeping me busy on weekends. Its not doing me any good to have 4 or five rigs working and not being able to crawl!
NorZepol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 10:29 AM   #246
Rock Stacker

Ya well I'm disabled but work in retail. So I work weekends .Thursday &Fridays are my days off. I think u all need a 3day weekend starting with some crawling on Friday that will leave u the weekend free. I know u guys are not feeling well. LOL
Old 04-24-2012, 01:29 PM   #247
Rock Stacker

Well I'm disabled but work full time in retail so I'm off Thursday & Friday. Wish I could get away on the weekends. Would like to meet all u guys in person.
Old 04-24-2012, 01:30 PM   #248
Rock Stacker

BTW this is mitch
Old 04-24-2012, 10:17 PM   #249

Hey Mitch. Yeah I'm disabled too but work...if you call what I do work...from home. When all the crawling started up I sort of put all my work on the back burner, now I'm spending like 10-12 hours a day catching up. Still not sure about Friday but the weekend does look good and I want to go see the new stuff at Squaw Valley. I talked to a ranger at Millerton today, the lake is coming up about half a foot a day, so pretty soon where we were a couple weekends ago will be under water for a bit. I'm on the countdown to getting my scaler...just over a month, seriously stoked.
Old 04-24-2012, 10:55 PM   #250
Rock Stacker

I think I read that u have disk problems same with me L3. ,4&5 nothing there. As well as t 12 It sucks in pain all the time. The new track up in Squaw valley is fun . crawling is good the ants bite! Lol. I may b wrong but I think our paths have crossed somewhere in the past.Hope to get together sometime soon hope u can make it Friday.
Old 04-24-2012, 11:23 PM   #251
Rock Stacker

Does anybody know how long before a newbie can post pictures?
Old 04-24-2012, 11:38 PM   #252

Mitch, mine is part trauma, part genetically degenerative. I wadded up a SUV a few years ago, never was quite right afterward, when I started my rehab they found out I had a degenerative nerve disorder. That's what is going the most of my damage now. We may have crossed paths, hopefully it was good paths, I have made a few bad choices in the past. Squaw Valley is raw, gotta take the ants and flea bites as part of the privlidge, when I was 1:1 crawling I got a lot worse.

As far as posting is concerned if you upload to a hosting site like photobucket you can link to them with html code. I was able to right away.
Old 04-24-2012, 11:49 PM   #253
Rock Stacker

Thanks Pete. Not much of a computer Guy I do most of my stuff on my phone.ill see if my kid can help.lol
Old 04-25-2012, 01:55 PM   #254

Yes the ants are horrible!!! good thing is we got some new ant killer stuff hopefully this stuff works better its little pellets that you have to water into the dirt lol turns all soapy on the ground .....this stuff better work !
junebug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 05:26 PM   #255

Not gonna make it Friday, had one of my projects sent back that will require almost a total redo. Saturday/Sunday a possiblity.
Old 04-25-2012, 07:02 PM   #256

Parts unboxing. Got my Proline Cherokee body, interior and driver figure today from RC4WD.

Had to straighten his arms a little to reach the steering wheel and cut part of the interior out so he would fit. I guess I could have Dremeled the driver to fit the interior but I wanted as much of the driver to be visible as possible. He still sits a little tall but I think it'll be OK.

The interior was designed to fit the Cherokee and it does perfectly, but I have seen a couple of applications where it's also in the Commanche pick up, just cut off at the back of the front seats. It's not that well detailed and could use from the Axial interior details set.
Old 04-25-2012, 10:31 PM   #257

...decided to give the driver figure an ass-ectomy with the Dremel to make him sit a little lower in the seat. I'll post another pic once he's released from the hospital.
Old 04-25-2012, 10:34 PM   #258
Pebble Pounder

So what, now you're a plastic surgeon?
Sydwall85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 10:56 PM   #259

lol well guys i toasted a lipo did not realize there was no lipo cutoff on my esc....got online and researched learned how to fix it ...and it worked!!!!!! woooo lol now need to get on ebay and find that lipo cutoff alarm
junebug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 11:51 PM   #260
Rock Stacker

Hay jbug .I have a lipo cut off sitting on a table next to me if u would like to try it your welcome to. I don't know how it will work on a Crawler but like I said your welcome just let me know. What happened to the lipo? U should b able to bring it back. Charge at 1 amp for about 10 minutes then pump it up to 3amps. Should work. Unless it caught fire.