Notices

Thread: NYPD officers assassinated

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-21-2014, 11:37 AM   #21
Sinking with the ship

Default Re: NYPD officers assassinated

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkTank View Post
Pffft. I'm German, so what if I'm a Nazi. It takes one to know one.

If you want to get technical there's probably millions of people in America that are tired of cops shooting people and abusing their power, and millions of people that WON'T cry for two cops.
They were totally abusing their powers sitting in their car eating their lunch

German you say? Nah... your are just a RACIST

Last edited by 1BadJeepBruiser; 12-21-2014 at 11:43 AM.
1BadJeepBruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-21-2014, 11:42 AM   #22
I wanna be Dave

I don't think the cops shoot enough people. Seriously. If they really ran around shooting every jay walker on the street then it wouldn't take long for people to get the hint and stop jay walking right?

As it is now we have idiots resisting arrest, fighting officers, failing to follow simple orders (show me your hands, stop walking down the middle of the street etc) on a daily basis and they decry racism or police brutality whichever fits their narrative at the time if they are roughed up. You'd think that if there was really such rampant and obvious police officer inflicted abuse of power going on that everyone would know immediately in this information age right? Instead it's just the inner city "thug life" douchebags that keep getting "harassed". Coincidence? Nope.
WHITE-TRASH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2014, 11:46 AM   #23
Release your anger..

Quote:
Originally Posted by spookyseven
So ThinkTank, if things are so great in mexico, when ya moving?
Right after I win the lottery.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lentsnh2012 View Post
Let me get your story straight. A police officer comes up for no reason tells you to stop moving or he will taze you. You then, ignore him and keep walking. You deserved to be tazed. Zero respect. Zero common sense. If you would have just followed his directions, you wouldn't have broken your glasses; lets face it, you put all on yourself. The police officer was just doing what he was trained to do.
We don't live in police state ...... yet. I don't have to listen, that's the point of America. This isn't Iran.
ThinkTank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2014, 11:47 AM   #24
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Pffft. I'm German, so what if I'm a Nazi. It takes one to know one.

If you want to get technical there's probably millions of people in America that are tired of cops shooting people and abusing their power, and millions of people that WON'T cry for two cops.
And even more tired of little scumbag bitches like you .

Nobody will care when you're gone .
hellbounder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2014, 11:53 AM   #25
I wanna be Dave

German blood has produced some of the brightest minds in physics, science, engineering etc. Unfortunately sometimes a wayward little retarded sperm gets through and we end up with people like this dude. Ya can't win them all it seems.

Y'all need to stop feeding the troll. He's apparently starved for attention and will say the most heinous, idiotic things to get it.
Old 12-21-2014, 12:01 PM   #26
Sinking with the ship

Quote:
Originally Posted by WHITE-TRASH View Post
German blood has produced some of the brightest minds in physics, science, engineering etc. Unfortunately sometimes a wayward little retarded sperm gets through and we end up with people like this dude. Ya can't win them all it seems.

Y'all need to stop feeding the troll. He's apparently starved for attention and will say the most heinous, idiotic things to get it.
The issue is he should have been swallowed....unfortunately he wasn't
1BadJeepBruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2014, 12:04 PM   #27
Pebble Pounder

APD as in Albuquerque PD?

Quote:
Good riddance,

I ****ing hate cops. I got tased by an asshole cop while walking home at night and those two bastards broke my glasses after shoving me into the ground, then I got tied up like an animal in chains.

If I could use black magic and witchcraft I would use it on the miserable shitbags and the rest of APD. I hope one day the mafia and drug cartels start hunting them down like in Mexico.
marcb527 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2014, 12:09 PM   #28
Pebble Pounder

#criminallivesdontmatter!

Quote:
Good riddance,

I ****ing hate cops. I got tased by an asshole cop while walking home at night and those two bastards broke my glasses after shoving me into the ground, then I got tied up like an animal in chains.

If I could use black magic and witchcraft I would use it on the miserable shitbags and the rest of APD. I hope one day the mafia and drug cartels start hunting them down like in Mexico.
Attached Images

Old 12-21-2014, 12:13 PM   #29
Built, not bought

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1BadJeepBruiser View Post
The issue is he should have been swallowed....unfortunately he wasn't
He doesn't deserve that much.He should have been spit into the gutter.
62PYRO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2014, 12:15 PM   #30
RCC Addict

Quote:
We don't live in police state ...... yet. I don't have to listen, that's the point of America. This isn't Iran.
It doesn't matter if you live in a "police state" or not. You should always respect and obey the ones who risk their lives every single day to make the rest of the United States safer. He could've wanted to ask you a simple question, yet, you turned his back on him.

America is home to free speech, not being a douchecanoe and disobeying the ones that protect us. You might want to rethink what the point of America is.

Iran seems like a better fit for you anyway.
Lentsnh2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2014, 12:19 PM   #31
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Good riddance,

You are one of the worlds biggest p.o.s.
Im not gonna say i hope the same happens to you,cuz i hope you live a long miserable life!!!!
It would be a miracle if you were having a nice peaceful lunch and have someone put a gun to your head,but like i said though i juat want you to live a long miserable life so hopefully they wouldnt pull the trigger and just scare the crap out of you.you really need the shit kicked outta you!!!!!!
gearhead79 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2014, 12:28 PM   #32
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Right after I win the lottery.
Can't act like a man and make the move by yourself? Admit it, you're not moving because you'll loose your welfare check.
spookyseven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2014, 12:28 PM   #33
Release your anger..

I don't live on welfare, I'm still in college.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcb527
APD as in Albuquerque PD?
Austin Texas. I'm lucky to be nowhere near Albuquerque.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcb527 View Post
#criminallivesdontmatter!
I didn't break any laws.

Quote:
I don't think the cops shoot enough people. Seriously. If they really ran around shooting every jay walker on the street then it wouldn't take long for people to get the hint and stop jay walking right?

As it is now we have idiots resisting arrest, fighting officers, failing to follow simple orders (show me your hands, stop walking down the middle of the street etc) on a daily basis and they decry racism or police brutality whichever fits their narrative at the time if they are roughed up. You'd think that if there was really such rampant and obvious police officer inflicted abuse of power going on that everyone would know immediately in this information age right? Instead it's just the inner city "thug life" douchebags that keep getting "harassed". Coincidence? Nope.

Maybe 2 weeks ago on the news, people here were protesting a cop shooting someone. A couple days ago there was an article on a cop tasing a senior citizen because he felt like it. I don't have to look far to find things.

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by gearhead79
You are one of the worlds biggest p.o.s.
Im not gonna say i hope the same happens to you,cuz i hope you live a long miserable life!!!!
It would be a miracle if you were having a nice peaceful lunch and have someone put a gun to your head,but like i said though i juat want you to live a long miserable life so hopefully they wouldnt pull the trigger and just scare the crap out of you.you really need the shit kicked outta you!!!!!!-

Whatever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lentsnh2012
It doesn't matter if you live in a "police state" or not. You should always respect and obey the ones who risk their lives every single day to make the rest of the United States safer. He could've wanted to ask you a simple question, yet, you turned his back on him.

America is home to free speech, not being a douchecanoe and disobeying the ones that protect us. You might want to rethink what the point of America is.

Iran seems like a better fit for you anyway.
I can see your point. I'll concede that.
ThinkTank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2014, 12:40 PM   #34
I wanna be Dave

Ahh a college kid now it all makes sense!

One day in the distant future you'll either look back on this time in you life and realize you were an idiotard douchebag or look back and think you were 100% right. If you look back and see no flaw in your attitude and ideas you are still an idiotard douchebag.
Old 12-21-2014, 12:45 PM   #35
Rock Crawler

Keeeep Austin weird maaaaaaan ! **** you .
hellbounder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2014, 12:47 PM   #36
Pebble Pounder

There are good cops and bad cops. There are good accounts and bad accountants. Likewise for teachers, retail employees. Etc. we are moving toward police states because for some reason criminals will not follow the law. Here ALBUQUERQUE(Never meant any one from Austin I liked) we have one of the worst violent crime rates in he nation. The criminals here are relentless and take no prisoners. Cops have to match force with force and weaponry with like weaponry. All these fu*king police state cry babies need to realize the police are buying the armored vehicles not necessarily for the armor but for the price. A sheriffs office in the county I work picked up 8 light armored vehicles for $1 each. This saves all the same crybabies tax dollars. As a firefighter I work with some awesome firemen and some terrible ones. Same goes for the PD. There is no such thing as a great criminal. They are all scum. I am blessed to live in the United States of America (as are you di*ckhead)
If we treated criminals like other countries so (I.E. Cutting of hands of thieves) we would have less criminals and less de sensitized cops. Which again we need. We need cops who can deal with the horrific. Things they see and deal with them accordingly without the media or the hippies even knowing. One shot one kill one less criminal. Send me a post card from Mexico you commie F*ck
Attached Images

Old 12-21-2014, 01:29 PM   #37
What could go wrong?

...aaannnd I now have ThinkTank on my ignore list...

Good riddance.
Noll11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2014, 01:32 PM   #38
RCC Addict

Location: Long Island-Land of one batch of rocks in Sag Harbor and at least one fellow crawler

Typical white people? What if I said typical black people? That would be considered racist and I'd be banned. I understand freedom of speech but to condone the killing of anyone, whether black or white or cop or teacher is just uncalled for. If RCC doesn't remove that post and ban mr thinktank then I'm done supporting this site. What an awful human being. I'd love to say, I hope someone you love gets executed, but I'd be lying because I wouldn't wish that on anyone. I lost my daughter over a year ago and would never want anyone to lose a loved on. Find a new place to troll. I'm calling RCC out. Ban him. Delete his post. Rid this site of garbage that condones murder.

At ease
eddievedder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2014, 01:40 PM   #39
MODERATOR™

Interesting. But is a personal bias a reason to ban someone?

I mean really, for the most part (almost entirely), we're allowed to say whatever we want here.

Personally, I'm not happy with his statement and I think he made himself not only a target for the typical comments, and also look like a COMPLETE ****ING ASS, but he's entitled to do so.

I think that's where I'm at with this at this moment. At ease, indeed.
EeePee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2014, 02:02 PM   #40
Rock Stacker

This is so f*cking disgusting! The shit he said on his Instagram, according to an article I read, "I'm Putting Wings on Pigs Today", "They Take 1 Of Ours...Let's Take of Theirs", "I'd Rather Die a Gangster Then Go To Sleep A Coward"(which, given his severe lack of the English language, saying "then" instead of "than" actually made that statement true. He went to sleep a coward, forever by taking how own life)& "This May Be My Final Post." and a delightful hashtag of"ShootThePolice". I just worry bout the seed this jack off has sowed in the minds of others like him...

I really can't express the joy that this dirtbag is no longer breathing. Oh, and another thing...this ****tards got warmed up by killing his girlfriend that morning.

Last edited by NoobCrawler; 12-21-2014 at 02:06 PM.
NoobCrawler is offline   Reply With Quote

NYPD officers assassinated - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
***parc officers nomination thread*** krawlfreak Arizona 19 07-26-2011 08:10 PM
Any Law Enforcement Officers here? PEDEcrawlerguy Chit Chat 13 01-31-2011 11:36 AM
Question for P.A.R.C officers ONLY Minitrucker69 Arizona 2 09-19-2009 12:32 PM
Next Year's Club Officers kwkride Nebraska 4 09-17-2009 05:46 PM