Notices

Thread: NYPD officers assassinated

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-21-2014, 02:17 PM   #41
Sinking with the ship

Default Re: NYPD officers assassinated

Quote:
Originally Posted by EeePee View Post
Interesting. But is a personal bias a reason to ban someone?

I mean really, for the most part (almost entirely), we're allowed to say whatever we want here.

Personally, I'm not happy with his statement and I think he made himself not only a target for the typical comments, and also look like a COMPLETE ****ING ASS, but he's entitled to do so.

I think that's where I'm at with this at this moment. At ease, indeed.
I don't think personal bias is a reason to ban anyone, we are all entitled to our opinions and it is the chit chat section where most of anything goes... HOWEVER thinktank is a racist who clearly supports cop killers.

Let me put this out...lets say there was a thread about pedophiles and a member chimed saying he thinks its okay to touch children and says he plans on touching children in the future. Would we be okay with that too?

I'm no admin but think tank basically wished death upon officers, way I see it is he is no different then the POS of who executed the cops yesterday...thinktank just hasn't gotten to the level of actually committing what he wishes to do.. I can only hope he never does but at this rate I only foresee him becoming more of a POS then he is already...He was supposedly tasered by officers once for just walking down the road...could only imagine what would occur if he was doing a crime..would he grabbing for the officers weapon???
1BadJeepBruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-21-2014, 02:38 PM   #42
MODERATOR™

Well, no. I'm not okay with all this, really. I don't like these topics at all. Pedophile point is understood.

This has touched the nerves of a few people, and they have responded in ways they don't typically do. This is how I learn about people on a deeper personal level. But that's not relevant I guess. But what is, is that it never hurts to let people speak up and out, and get things out. Just because Tinktank doesn't have a positive outlook on the cops, doesn't mean we get to kick his ass outta here.
EeePee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2014, 02:38 PM   #43
Quarry Creeper

As the old saying goes, "he has the freedom of speech thing, but this site aint a democracy."

If the admin/mods feel the need to get rid of him than so be it. Theres nothing stopping any of them.
RANOVRU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2014, 02:41 PM   #44
MODERATOR™

Quote:
Originally Posted by RANOVRU View Post
Theres nothing stopping any of them.
No, there's not. But sensibility. Tough one.
Old 12-21-2014, 02:47 PM   #45
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Well, no. I'm not okay with all this, really. I don't like these topics at all. Pedophile point is understood.

This has touched the nerves of a few people, and they have responded in ways they don't typically do. This is how I learn about people on a deeper personal level. But that's not relevant I guess. But what is, is that it never hurts to let people speak up and out, and get things out. Just because Tinktank doesn't have a positive outlook on the cops, doesn't mean we get to kick his ass outta here.

It all boils down to what the 'line' is. And thats not my call to make on this site.

You have the freedom to say youd like to see the president dead, however you might get some unwanted feedback from that statement. Advocating killing of any sort, pedophilia, robbing, rape, etc., where is the line drawn? Or is there one? Thats the question for the powers that be on this site.

Last edited by RANOVRU; 12-21-2014 at 02:49 PM.
Old 12-21-2014, 03:00 PM   #46
MODERATOR™

Quote:
Originally Posted by RANOVRU View Post
It all boils down to what the 'line' is. And thats not my call to make on this site.
Lotta've us™ been here for a while. This is the line? Cause a German called us white people? Please.
Old 12-21-2014, 03:05 PM   #47
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Lotta've us™ been here for a while. This is the line? Cause a German called us white people? Please.

Well the possible line could be the advocating of killing LEO's.

Im not referring to his colored remark, although germans are pretty caucasian looking. Maybe its more of a nationalist remark that Im not referring to.

Last edited by RANOVRU; 12-21-2014 at 03:09 PM.
Old 12-21-2014, 03:06 PM   #48
MODERATOR™

I was just rethinking about it all.

Then this thought happened: what about NWA's **** The Police?
Old 12-21-2014, 03:09 PM   #49
Rock Stacker

ThinkTank, it's your attitude that is bringing on this 'police state'. So, you're walking down the road and a cop asks you to stop. Okay...why would be a rude disrespectful prick and ignore him? Because it may take a few. Inutes out of your day? Can't be bothered because you're ona very important mission? What was it, I'm genuinely curious.

Back to my point. It's disrespectful pricks like you who think they're above the law and go about their business. Don't you think that you ignoring the cop brought improbable cause to your person? The cop likely thought, "Hey, maybe this guy has some weed(or what have you)". Lucky for you it was only a taser. Quit being a Whitney bitch over some broken glasses and next time listen.
NoobCrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2014, 03:16 PM   #50
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
I was just rethinking about it all.

Then this thought happened: what about NWA's **** The Police?

Ban NWA?? Naw man thats harsh.

And I like the police. Steward Copeland is one of my top favorite two drummers.
Old 12-21-2014, 03:26 PM   #51
MODERATOR™

And in the grand scheme, does anyone give a flying **** about what Thinktank says?

No. Not me, nor you, so whatever.

#moderating
Old 12-21-2014, 03:29 PM   #52
Sinking with the ship

I posted this topic because I needed to vent...

Allow me to elaborate more on my side of the topic at hand here...

I am employee of the sheriffs office, I am trained correctional officer and hold a NYS peace officer status...

With that said you may say welp, Mike is biased...He is a law enforcement... I can assure you that is not the case.

I didn't posted anything over the Eric Garner case and I tell you why... I didn't necessarily agree with the police tactics used from what I was able to observe and learn of the case. I understand why they happened and at this point it is is what it is. The officer did at one point put Garner is a choke hold, that is clear in many of the video footage... He was however not choked to death via a choke hold. I can almost guarantee that in across the nation that choke holds, which are considered to be the use of DPF (deadly physical force) are not allowed in any departments. I chose not to post about the Garner case because I had a lot of mixed feelings about.

This situation however there is only right and wrong....black and white picture here... 2 police officers were killed in cold blood because of the uniform they are wearing.

How would the people of RCC here feel that if on the way into tonight for my midnight tour I was shot and killed getting a cup of coffee ? Simply by someone who doesn't like the police and wants to "put wings on a pig" ?? How would we feel then?

This incident hit close to home for many of reasons, the 1st being one of my very good friends works out of the precent and responded to the call... 2ndly, because there is now said to be a "war" against officers that is starting up....members from my Union or now encouraging us to not drive to work in uniform... How do you think that makes me feel??? that simply driving into work in a prison I might get shot at while sitting at a red light simply because my patch my show through the window? How about while I'm at work? what happens when this crap gets into the prison system and the gang bangers looking to rank decided to stab me in the face with pencil?

I took my job knowing the risks...but but being ambushed or assassinated is a different story and for me to start this thread and have some POS like thinktank wishing death upon innocent officers, or anyones lives for that matter, makes my ****ing blood boil...

It just shows where this world is going and its into the shitter...

Not much I can do about it... I will encourage the RCC community that anytime thinktank steps out of line to report his posts...so I can start issuing infractions and then get rid of him through the normal channels so this way no one thinks I am being cruel to this supporter of cop killers or abusing my powers as a moderator...

/endrant

Last edited by 1BadJeepBruiser; 12-21-2014 at 03:31 PM.
Old 12-21-2014, 03:40 PM   #53
MODERATOR™

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1BadJeepBruiser View Post
How would the people of RCC here feel that if on the way into tonight for my midnight tour I was shot and killed getting a cup of coffee ?
Mike, few would care, most wouldn't. Sad but it's true.

You should know a lot happens to people that no one else cares about.

I've put so much time into this website, and if I disappeared, I expect no one would know.

#reality
Old 12-21-2014, 03:42 PM   #54
Sinking with the ship

Quote:
Mike, few would care, most wouldn't. Sad but it's true.

You should know a lot happens to people that no one else cares about.

I've put so much time into this website, and if I disappeared, I expect no one would know.

#reality
I'd honestly like to think thats not true... Look at what happened King Cobra passed away...Tim was certainly remembered here and on many of RC forums
Old 12-21-2014, 03:48 PM   #55
Quarry Creeper

EeePee you if went missing Natty would go out of business so you would automatically get nationwide headlines.
Old 12-21-2014, 03:52 PM   #56
Quarry Creeper

There are many people on here whom Ive never met that Id feel sad if they passed away. If someone got on here and posted they were glad they were gone is that more personal than a random person?

I would think so but that again boils down to the line...
Old 12-21-2014, 03:52 PM   #57
MODERATOR™

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1BadJeepBruiser View Post
I'd honestly like to think thats not true...
Mike, those are the few.

Some still have Chip avatars. Most have no idea.
Old 12-21-2014, 04:07 PM   #58
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Interesting. But is a personal bias a reason to ban someone?

I mean really, for the most part (almost entirely), we're allowed to say whatever we want here.

Personally, I'm not happy with his statement and I think he made himself not only a target for the typical comments, and also look like a COMPLETE ****ING ASS, but he's entitled to do so.

I think that's where I'm at with this at this moment. At ease, indeed.

Exactly. I don't like or approve of what he says but I support his right to speak his mind no matter how foolish his words show him to be.
WHITE-TRASH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2014, 04:22 PM   #59
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by WHITE-TRASH View Post
Exactly. I don't like or approve of what he says but I support his right to speak his mind no matter how foolish his words show him to be.

If everyone took that attitude there would be no such thing as banning.

As it is, that is not necessarily the case.
Old 12-21-2014, 04:29 PM   #60

if we banned people for bring insensitive pricks over half of us would be gone.
badhoopty is offline   Reply With Quote

NYPD officers assassinated - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
***parc officers nomination thread*** krawlfreak Arizona 19 07-26-2011 08:10 PM
Any Law Enforcement Officers here? PEDEcrawlerguy Chit Chat 13 01-31-2011 11:36 AM
Question for P.A.R.C officers ONLY Minitrucker69 Arizona 2 09-19-2009 12:32 PM
Next Year's Club Officers kwkride Nebraska 4 09-17-2009 05:46 PM