Thread: NYPD officers assassinated

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-21-2014, 08:51 PM   #101
Quarry Creeper

Default Re: NYPD officers assassinated

Quote:
Originally Posted by EeePee View Post
Okay. So, what would you do then?
Nothing, I think you guys do a great job around here EeePee. But this thread simply reinforces my post, sometimes people are shitbags.
hpiguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-21-2014, 08:54 PM   #102
Rock Stacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkTank View Post

I went out for a walk and got lost and was wandering around trying to find my way home. And there weren't any signs posted.

I can see your point although I don't agree with it.
Okay. So, looking back, don't you think it would've benefitted you to just be polite & seen what the cop wanted? Then I'm sure he would've been more than happy to point you towards your home.

Blanketing cops, people-hell anything- is one of the stupidest things imanigable. There is so many factors at play when dealing with cops, especially. I'll list a few, maybe they're on the last hour of a 14+/- hour shift and they're just a bit cranky of dealing with disrespectful people and you were the straw that broke the camels back, as it were. Maybe they had some personal things swimming in their heads and it clouded their judgment a bit. Maybe they were just asshole cops. I get that it's really a rare thing to care about strangers these days, but take a second to think and you're experience with them will likely have a much better outcome.
NoobCrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2014, 09:04 PM   #103
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoobCrawler View Post
Okay. So, looking back, don't you think it would've benefitted you to just be polite & seen what the cop wanted? Then I'm sure he would've been more than happy to point you towards your home.

Blanketing cops, people-hell anything- is one of the stupidest things imanigable. There is so many factors at play when dealing with cops, especially. I'll list a few, maybe they're on the last hour of a 14+/- hour shift and they're just a bit cranky of dealing with disrespectful people and you were the straw that broke the camels back, as it were. Maybe they had some personal things swimming in their heads and it clouded their judgment a bit. Maybe they were just asshole cops. I get that it's really a rare thing to care about strangers these days, but take a second to think and you're experience with them will likely have a much better outcome.
I am the nicest person a cop is likely to deal with. I'm polite, I have my information at the ready when they get to my door and even if I'm cited I'm sure to tell them to be safe and have a good day. I get cited very infrequently and I've never been roughed up, shot with a tazer or killed. Go figure.
WHITE-TRASH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2014, 09:22 PM   #104
MODERATOR™

Quote:
Originally Posted by hpiguy View Post
Nothing, I think you guys do a great job around here EeePee. But this thread simply reinforces my post, sometimes people are shitbags.
Fine, and thanks, and, it just takes a certain scenario to unleash some stuff...

Maybe.

So, what else?
EeePee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2014, 09:55 PM   #105
Pebble Pounder

The saddest part about the thread is sh*ttank distracted from the OP's post.
The last 24hrs have been unsually tragic for law enforcement. I truly hope and pray there are no copy cats and this does not signify a new trend. I have enjoyed reading all the posts and really like the fact that so many point of views were expressed and discussed and we all share a few beliefs. 1. This was tragic. 2. 9.5/10 cop beatings are well deserved/earned. 3.cooler heads prevailed regarding the ban hammer. I was on the ban hammer wagon till I read the mods response.

As someone who works closely with PD it really great to see so many people care. When we're on scene with law enforcement these guys get spit on and called all kinds of stuff. 99% they keep cool and get the job done. I've been called to an abdominal pain call and found a gunshot victim with shooter still in the same room. These guys have saved my ass numerous times and I greatly appreciate them helping me get home to my family.
marcb527 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2014, 10:01 PM   #106
Pebble Pounder

As an update to my comment stating I hope there are no copy cats and that this doesn't signify a new trend...just saw this on FB. Really!? White cops only? I just so not get the hate in this world.
Attached Images

Old 12-21-2014, 10:06 PM   #107
MODERATOR™

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcb527 View Post
2. 9.5/10 cop beatings are well deserved/earned.
Expand on that please. As is, that's a little weird.
Old 12-21-2014, 10:40 PM   #108
Pebble Pounder

Haha sorry re-reading it does, sound weird. What I mean is most people who are simply minding their own business have zero issues with police officers or them doing their jobs. (Even if that means getting a ticket. Here in Albuquerque we have had good amount of career criminals shot and killed by law enforcement. Every single one of the deceased criminals had a long record. Just last week a felon with a gun was shot and killed because he refused to turn around during a traffic stop. He wouldn't turn around because he had a gun in his waistband. So he proceeded to apologize to the officer and say"today's my day to go." He then attacked the officer and was shot and killed.

So my 9.5/10 statement was intended to state the fact that it's pretty simple. Obey the law. When told to drop your weapon do so. When told to stop resisting and so on. Follow what should be common sense when in contact with an LEO and everything can go as smooth as possible.

Quote:
Expand on that please. As is, that's a little weird.
Old 12-21-2014, 10:54 PM   #109
Release your anger..

Quote:
Originally Posted by DVS View Post
Seriously !?! The guy tells you to stop or he'll tase you and you choose to ignore him, What did you think was going to happen ?
I was hoping he'd go back to his car and drive off somewhere else. Why? It was 2 am and I was tired.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoobCrawler View Post

I can see your point. I suppose you're right.
ThinkTank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2014, 08:12 AM   #110
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Fine, and thanks, and, it just takes a certain scenario to unleash some stuff...

Maybe.

So, what else?
You called me " Captian free ball " one time , that was some stuff ! lol
This thread took a turn quick , even for chit chat.
I have been pulled over many times. Been let go with a quick check many times , due to the respect given , and simply do what the officer ask you to do.
Many cop friends, work in a very secure building , with basicly a swat team to keep a watch on stuff.
Treat cops as you would want them to treat you , and hey things might go your way when one decides to have a chat with you over something you might have done wrong.
alabamaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2014, 08:16 AM   #111
Quarry Creeper

[QUOTE=ThinkTank;5066243]I was hoping he'd go back to his car and drive off somewhere else.

Uhm , they will not do that . like ever .

Last edited by alabamaman; 12-22-2014 at 08:20 AM. Reason: correction
Old 12-22-2014, 09:42 AM   #112
MODERATOR™

Quote:
Originally Posted by alabamaman View Post
You called me " Captian free ball " one time , that was some stuff ! lol
Are you no longer?
Old 12-22-2014, 09:50 AM   #113
Quarry Creeper

only on taco tuesdays !
Old 12-22-2014, 05:43 PM   #114
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkTank View Post
I went out for a walk and got lost and was wandering around trying to find my way home. And there weren't any signs posted
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!! Seriously???
Johnnysplits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2014, 07:26 PM   #115
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnysplits View Post
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!! Seriously???
Yes seriously. He thinks they should have left an unknown person simply ignore their questions at 2 am and let them continue on their merry way.
WHITE-TRASH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2014, 07:41 PM   #116
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Just because Tinktank doesn't have a positive outlook on the cops, doesn't mean we get to kick his ass outta here.
I think that there's a HUGH gap between not liking police and supporting a cop killing P.O.S. I personally think that tinktank has no place here.
BigSki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2014, 09:05 PM   #117
Pebble Pounder

Stupid thing is all these hard ass ,tuff as fvck cop hating sperm wasters
will ring the police if they are ever in trouble.
The shit that Paramedics , Cops and Firefighters have to deal with on a daily basis is just insane .
They get nowere near the respect they deserve imho

Last edited by lunatick; 12-22-2014 at 09:17 PM.
lunatick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2014, 09:07 PM   #118
RCC Addict

It's tough to say if i want to see more attention about it. It seems the media has to be careful about situations like these vs the other one that was mentioned in the first post. You have to keep it very "gentle" so to speak. Too much hype like the other and it's just gonna fuel these d bags fire, and all the other mental's of the world. It's mind blowing how powerful the news/media is.
dirk379 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2014, 08:17 AM   #119
Quarry Creeper

I do not think he should be banned , merica, you can express your self. Does not have to be popular .
I think he should look back to that night and change his outlook.
None of us were there . FROM WHAT HE SAID , I think he should love cops. If I was in the cops shoes that night , some kid at two in the morning turns his back on me , does not follow orders , in my mind he turned away to draw his gun. So HE should be thankfull the cop had a taser ! Since he is white if he had got shot that night it would have barley even been covered by the news.
Old 12-23-2014, 09:47 AM   #120

this forum aint america. think of it as a house party, where the owner and friends of the owner have the right to kick somebody out for whatever reason.
badhoopty is offline   Reply With Quote

NYPD officers assassinated - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
***parc officers nomination thread*** krawlfreak Arizona 19 07-26-2011 08:10 PM
Any Law Enforcement Officers here? PEDEcrawlerguy Chit Chat 13 01-31-2011 11:36 AM
Question for P.A.R.C officers ONLY Minitrucker69 Arizona 2 09-19-2009 12:32 PM
Next Year's Club Officers kwkride Nebraska 4 09-17-2009 05:46 PM