Thread: NYPD officers assassinated

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-21-2014, 05:34 PM   #81
Suck it up!

Default Re: NYPD officers assassinated

Quote:
Originally Posted by EeePee View Post
Yeah, and?
And people wonder why things are fawked up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1BadJeepBruiser View Post
This issue is far greater then just 2 officers being killed...this is a real and very scary issue that is going to snow ball. If there is truly a war starting against LEOs then as a society we're gonna have a real problem.
Absolutely.

Quote:
If these shitbags have no problem pulling guns on armed officers what's to stop them from doing it to the general population more then ever now ??
They'll go after their perceived enemy first (cops) before wasting too much ammo on the gp.
Duuuuuuuude is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-21-2014, 05:37 PM   #82
Scale Detail Engineering

EeePee, I'd miss your sensible Ohio moderator wisdom and reflect on your teachings in such times.
johnnyh66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2014, 05:37 PM   #83
MODERATOR™

Thanks, johnnyh666

The perceived enemy is not the unarmed?
EeePee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2014, 05:43 PM   #84
Suck it up!

Quote:
The perceived enemy is not the unarmed?
Nope, they shoot the unarmed/innocent for fun.

It'd be like the US starting a war with Russia but shooting/bombing Canadians because it was convenient and we needed the practice.
Duuuuuuuude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2014, 05:45 PM   #85
Sinking with the ship

Quote:
Originally Posted by WHITE-TRASH View Post
First day on planet earth? The general population has been under attack for decades.

You missed the part about "more then ever"...
1BadJeepBruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2014, 05:53 PM   #86
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
You missed the part about "more then ever"...
English is hard ok.
WHITE-TRASH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2014, 06:00 PM   #87
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by badhoopty View Post
if we banned people for bring insensitive pricks over half of us would be gone.

Me personally, I think his comments were beyond being a 'prick', a-hole, douchbag, etc. But thats JMHO.

I dont think anyones saying you dont have the freedom to say what you want, but only that there can be consequences for what you say.

The chris rock you tube vid really speaks volumes. We may not live in a police state, but we sure as hell dont live in anarchy either.
RANOVRU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2014, 06:35 PM   #88
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
I'd honestly like to think thats not true... Look at what happened King Cobra passed away...Tim was certainly remembered here and on many of RC forums
Quote:
Mike, those are the few.

Some still have Chip avatars. Most have no idea.
I didn't know either of these guys as it was before my time in scale rc but I have seen somethings around about them that has made me go and look up some of their build threads. So not all the newer guys have no idea. Some of us have a little bit of an idea. lol
fr8cture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2014, 06:46 PM   #89
Rock Crawler

Visiting my friend today i mentioned #3 to him, as that statement allmost knocked me off my ass.

Me and my friend quickly agreed on a great many things witch have allready been mentioned by other of the fine ppl here

Now me and my friend come from a background where we more or less broke every damm law in this country, but i am happy to say after 2-3 decades we have both grown up.
And we where as low as they come, for instance preying on the sick and weak providing drugs for them to slowly kill them self, and like bikers we where allso so shameless we talked about honor among criminals while doing that.

Any sane person would know if you deal drugs you forfit talking about honor.

Dealing with the police here is far from as in the US, but i am pretty sure if we had the same number of legal and illigal weapons going around, Danish cops would be pretty damm nervous and trigger happy.

In the good old days here you could even fistfight with cops, and get off with a beating on the station and a night in a holding tank.
This wont happen today as both cops and criminals here have become nutless whiners.
Dont break the law, and if you do, MAN UP.

Last edited by Peaker; 12-21-2014 at 06:49 PM.
Peaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2014, 07:18 PM   #90
Release your anger..

Quote:
Let me put this out...lets say there was a thread about pedophiles and a member chimed saying he thinks its okay to touch children and says he plans on touching children in the future. Would we be okay with that too?
Really? You want to go that route?

Quote:
I'm no admin but think tank basically wished death upon officers, way I see it is he is no different then the POS of who executed the cops yesterday

...thinktank just hasn't gotten to the level of actually committing what he wishes to do.. I can only hope he never does but at this rate I only foresee him becoming more of a POS then he is already

He was supposedly tasered by officers once for just walking down the road...could only imagine what would occur if he was doing a crime..would he grabbing for the officers weapon???
I was going to write something mean in response but I've decided to extend an olive branch. I guess I was insensitive. I'm sorry for riling you up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoobCrawler View Post
ThinkTank, it's your attitude that is bringing on this 'police state'. So, you're walking down the road and a cop asks you to stop. Okay...why would be a rude disrespectful prick and ignore him?

Because it may take a few. Inutes out of your day? Can't be bothered because you're ona very important mission? What was it, I'm genuinely curious.

Back to my point. It's disrespectful pricks like you who think they're above the law and go about their business. Don't you think that you ignoring the cop brought improbable cause to your person? The cop likely thought, "Hey, maybe this guy has some weed(or what have you)". Lucky for you it was only a taser. Quit being a Whitney bitch over some broken glasses and next time listen.
I went out for a walk and got lost and was wandering around trying to find my way home. And there weren't any signs posted.

I can see your point although I don't agree with it.

Quote:
And in the grand scheme, does anyone give a flying **** about what Thinktank says?

No. Not me, nor you, so whatever.

#moderating
It's not like I lost any "cool points".
ThinkTank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2014, 07:39 PM   #91
Quarry Creeper

JESUS CHRIST GUYS!!!!!! COME ON!!!!!!!!(sorry if that offends anyone).
I get what you guys are saying about freedom of speech,i really do!!!! But take out the fact that these were 2 officers,and just say these were 2 guys just like you and me eating lunch,shooting the shit.hell,say one of them was your brother or someone that means the world to you.its flat out not right and a serious tragedy that shouldnt just be shrugged off!!!!!!! These guys put their lifes on the line to protect worthless humans like thinktank so he can "express" his really f*&ked up opinion.

All im saying is just have a little compassion,thinktank was wwwaaayyy out of line,free speech or not,and i personally think he deserves to be banned.
the human race is going in the wrong direction cuz no one cares anymore,there is no compassion for other humans.yea,kids loose their dads everyday,but that doesn't make it right!!!!! No kid should go fatherless.We all know people die everyday,some good some bad,but dont tell me that when someone you guys loved died and if someone just said "meh oh well" you wouldnt have beaten the shit out of them or even just have gotten pissed??? Im not some rights for humans tree hugger,cuz i can be just as messed up as the next guy,but thinktank I think finally gave us the line.
id still love to buy ya's a beer and play with toy trucks,but come on guys dont just shrug off what that piece of shit said.
Sorry i swore mod's, but i didnt wish death on anyone

Last edited by gearhead79; 12-22-2014 at 05:37 AM.
gearhead79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2014, 07:43 PM   #92
MODERATOR™

Quote:
Originally Posted by gearhead79 View Post
All im saying is just have a little compassion

then curb stomped while being raped by an inmate and then have AIDS pumped into him
Are you serious?

Seriously? In the same paragraph even?

Seriously?
Old 12-21-2014, 07:44 PM   #93

Quote:
He's not being just foolish he was or is wishing death upon police officers and is racist... Where do we draw the line on the site ? Is it okay if we all start using the word nigger too ?? I hate to use the "n" word to make my point as I don't want it to be race thing but that's best I can come up with that I know makes my point. Let's go back to my pedophile example ... Do you see where I am going with this?
i totally get it. i didnt mean to make light of the post in question.
badhoopty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2014, 07:53 PM   #94
Quarry Creeper

Yep.....but you know what,im sorry and i mean thatand i know i probably made an ass of myself.but its a little aggravating when someone wishes the worst for guys that are just out there protecting us guys trying to do the right things in life.i have people very close to me in law enforcement and it would kill me to hear someone speak of them like that,they're some off the coolest/nicest officers you could wish to come in contact with.ill admit and take it like a man and say i was wrong.with all this b.s. going on right now i just got a little riled up.sorry again
gearhead79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2014, 07:54 PM   #95
Quarry Creeper

I was enjoying watching scrooged and was going to stay out of this, but oh well.

First thing listed under the DO NOTS on the freedom of speech amendment at;

What Does Free Speech Mean?

Freedom of speech does not include the right:

To incite actions that would harm others (e.g., “[S]hout[ing] ‘fire’ in a crowded theater.”).
Schenck v. United States, 249 U.S. 47 (1919).

So based on that alone, ThinkTank's actions are out of line, ignoring the moral and ethical side of it. Not to mention, this is a privately owned forum, not public as many would like to think. So there is no freedom of speech here, the moderators are simply kind enough to let a lot of shit slide.

And for any of those supporting this BS stating that it's "an eye for an eye", that's just ignorant. The eye for an eye mentality does nothing be leave behind a blind society, unable to see the error of their ways. If you like that kind of ideology, pick any third world shit hole currently at war, I'm sure they would buy right into that mentality.

Are there some bad cops out there? You bet there are. No different than there are bad civilians out there. And I'm betting the latter far outweighs the former. Most people don't choose thankless, low paying, life risking jobs because they're bullies with a chip on their shoulder. There are plenty of other lines of work where they can capitalize on that much better than being a cop.

I've had plenty of interaction with cops in my lifetime, and even when I was being a complete dick in my younger years, they were nothing but polite and professional, each and every time. I have had multiple family members in law enforcement, and have nothing but respect for all cops until they show their not worthy of it. There's no way in hell you could pay me enough money to deal with today's society, hell no.
hpiguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2014, 08:02 PM   #96
MODERATOR™

That's fine, gearhead. Nice even.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hpiguy View Post
So there is no freedom of speech here, the moderators are simply kind enough to let a lot of shit slide.
Okay. So, what would you do then?
Old 12-21-2014, 08:18 PM   #97
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Okay. So, what would you do then?
Buy stronger beer!

I hope think tank does not jump off a cliff. So many in here would follow him to their deaths. #nofeedtheegos
TEDROCKZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2014, 08:21 PM   #98
Defy Gravity

anyone who says all cops are bad is probably doing something wrong. i cite 2 incidences in my life as prime examples of good cops.

it was father's day, dad was home and scheduled to leave the next day. nice enough night, we had just done some grilling and were talking in the house. we see lights in our grove. i load up with 00 buck and head over to check it out (in my underwear....this is not the most proud story). dad is calming ma down and calling the cops as i'm walking over. i get the work truck out of the shed, turn it so the work lights are into the trees, and do the same with the tractor. after a few minutes of yelling, the town police show up. now imagine the sight of a half naked 20-something with a double barrel yelling into the trees.

they hit the ground, guns drawn, but not on me. they headed straight for the strange pickup, turned it off, and took the keys. luckily right after that, dad showed up with shorts and so did the sheriff. he said nothing about the gun in the bed of the work truck that i had put there after the town police showed. the guy showed, and while i would have made him eat hood, the sheriff sat him and my dad down. turns out he was the new neighbor and had lost a cow. dad explained how we would have helped if he stopped and asked. he never was cuffed, and dad shook his hand.

now if all cops were assholes, there would have been a tow truck out there behind the town cop, and the sheriff would have introduced him to the ground and given him some new bracelets.

the second was after i found out my wife was cheating on me. i grabbed the shotgun and headed out to the shed for what i thought would be the last time. after sitting there, staring at this loaded gun, it felt like tunnel vision setting in, only focused on the gun. then a voice said very calmly "please step away from the gun and raise your hands." i did exactly that and noticed the officer had his pistol aimed at my heart, and we walked out of the shed while his partner cleared the shotgun. after explaining what happened, he said that i was going to the psych ward for a few days, i complained, and the sheriff showed up. now staring at 4 officers, i knew i was going away for a few days. i held out my hands to get cuffed. the sheriff did not cuff me, instead politely asked me to get in the back of his car.

again, if all officers were bad, that would have gone very differently. i was in a metal shed with only a couple windows, the first cop on scene could have easily shot me dead. no one would know any different. he could have tased me when i complied, again, no one would have known. there could have been a beating, really a huge number of things. that night could have gone very different.

the vast majority of cops are just doing their job and trying to get home, treat them with respect, and usually, it will go better. sure there are some that are on a trip, these are the exception, not the rule.
ghtpdm5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2014, 08:39 PM   #99
DVS
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkTank View Post
If you must know, I was walking on the street and the guy pulled over and yelled stop or I'll tase you. I ignored him and turned around.
Seriously !?! The guy tells you to stop or he'll tase you and you choose to ignore him, What did you think was going to happen ?
DVS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2014, 08:44 PM   #100
Quarry Creeper

Lots of boo hooin' going on in this thread.
67mustang is offline   Reply With Quote

NYPD officers assassinated - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
***parc officers nomination thread*** krawlfreak Arizona 19 07-26-2011 08:10 PM
Any Law Enforcement Officers here? PEDEcrawlerguy Chit Chat 13 01-31-2011 11:36 AM
Question for P.A.R.C officers ONLY Minitrucker69 Arizona 2 09-19-2009 12:32 PM
Next Year's Club Officers kwkride Nebraska 4 09-17-2009 05:46 PM