Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: NYPD officers assassinated

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-20-2014, 10:32 PM   #1
Sinking with the ship

Default NYPD officers assassinated

Sooo...where's the outrage? Wheres the protesters ? Where's the presidents sympathy about theses officers ? What does Al Sharpton have to say ?
1BadJeepBruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-20-2014, 11:03 PM   #2
RCC Addict

Default Re: NYPD officers assassinated

Sharpton probably thinks it s great start.
The Violator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2014, 11:58 PM   #3
Release your anger..

Good riddance,

I ****ing hate cops. I got tased by an asshole cop while walking home at night and those two bastards broke my glasses after shoving me into the ground, then I got tied up like an animal in chains.

If I could use black magic and witchcraft I would use it on the miserable shitbags and the rest of APD. I hope one day the mafia and drug cartels start hunting them down like in Mexico.
ThinkTank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2014, 03:23 AM   #4
Rock Crawler

This morning a guy got shot by a cop here after a 15 minute car chase, did not catch if he pulled a weapon on the cops or not, but i assume so as there is fjew legal reasons for cops to use ther gun here.

Then again the police allso just got caught lying in court in a case where a drugged up drunk kid died on the street 45 minutes after several ppl tried to get help for the kid.

My country is turning into shit, and i am one of a fjew that are able to see it

PS. i think the average here for cops getting killed in the line of duty is 1 every 2 decades, even "bad ass" bikers dont dare shoot at cops, but they will shoot at each other just fine.
Peaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2014, 05:02 AM   #5
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkTank View Post
Good riddance,

I ****ing hate cops. I got tased by an asshole cop while walking home at night and those two bastards broke my glasses after shoving me into the ground, then I got tied up like an animal in chains.

If I could use black magic and witchcraft I would use it on the miserable shitbags and the rest of APD. I hope one day the mafia and drug cartels start hunting them down like in Mexico.

Sounds like this really applies to you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uj0mtxXEGE8

I've been pulled over probably 75 times in my life and arrested 3 times. Oddly enough I've never even been roughed up or had my cuffs on overly tight. Weird coincidence I guess that I treat those doing their job with respect and I get it right back. Crazy talk I know!

As for what that animal did, I feel for the families of the slain officers and I'm thankful the piece of shit that shot them offed his own worthless self to save the taxpayer's the bill to prosecute and house him for the rest of his life.
WHITE-TRASH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2014, 06:14 AM   #6
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Good riddance,

Yeah, let's hear what you did to bring that on!! I've been pulled over more times than I care to mention, and not ONCE have I had an issue, other than bad bullshitting on my part to get out of tickets. Sometimes it worked, most times it didn't.
Johnnysplits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2014, 06:17 AM   #7
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by WHITE-TRASH View Post
wings_of_fire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2014, 06:33 AM   #8
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Good riddance,

I can't believe that somebody would post something like this!

You are very stupid, very immature and a complete bone head.

Maybe someday when you sober up, grow up and get educated you'll look back at this post and realize what a ****ing d-bag you were.

What an A$$hole!!
gdb85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2014, 07:54 AM   #9
Quarry Creeper

I can only hope that the family of the shooter goes through tragedy after tragedy!!!! Yes i know they had nothing to do with it but imagine what those poor officers families have to deal with especially at this time of the year,and i know the shooter also offed his worthless waist of life which is great,but to me its not enough justice.

I am so absolutely sick of this bulls*#t going on lately!!!! Black vs white,cops vs civilians.respect the cops and most of the time they'll respect you.this isnt a color issue but everyone is turning it into it.
gearhead79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2014, 08:33 AM   #10
RCC Addict

Quote:
Good riddance,

If I was a mod I ban you forever.

There is really no need for non personal hate like that. These two men had families, kids will have no father, wives no husband.

Your attitude shows you deserved what you got.
The Violator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2014, 09:09 AM   #11
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Good riddance,

You sir are about the dumbest most ignorant person I've run into on the Internet, and trust me there are quite a few of them out there. You most likely deserved being tased for whatever stupid statements and actions you were making. I can see by what you've typed here that it was well deserved and We could only wish they would have held the trigger a bit longer or used deadly force. There's little room left in our world and pieces of shit like you don't deserve the freedoms that those who protect us fight for daily.

Being killed -- assinated -- while sitting in your duty vehicle is disgusting, it just shows how much scum is actually out there and the fact that they must hide behind not only a gun but also the darkness and shadows of the streets they crawled out from. The shooter was a coward and deserved to be shot by someone else other than himself.

My thoughts and prayers go out to the family's of the fallen officers.

-Dan
sickcivic95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2014, 09:43 AM   #12
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Good riddance,

Do it yourself tuff guy ...I have some law enforcement and military family you can try it on .
I bet you'd be a sneaky little bitch also and kill them without a fair chance sitting in they're car . **** you . Go tell their kids you're happy they are dead . Mother ****er .

Last edited by hellbounder; 12-21-2014 at 10:22 AM.
hellbounder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2014, 09:52 AM   #13
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Good riddance,

Go find a bridge and jump off it you piece of crap!
Honchoforever1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2014, 10:07 AM   #14
Sinking with the ship

Quote:
Good riddance,

It's unfortunate I have red star and take value in running this website so I cannot express how I truly feel about this statement... So I'll keep simple for you...

YOU'RE POS

IF you think it's acceptable for one second, for 2 police officers eating their lunch to be assassinated by some disgruntle asshole thinking he is revenging 2 dirt bags death you have some serious issues and should seek some help...
Old 12-21-2014, 10:47 AM   #15
Quarry Creeper

ThinkTank,

Go f*ck yourself.
Chiphead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2014, 11:15 AM   #16
Release your anger..

Typical white people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnysplits View Post
Yeah, let's hear what you did to bring that on!! I've been pulled over more times than I care to mention, and not ONCE have I had an issue, other than bad bullshitting on my part to get out of tickets. Sometimes it worked, most times it didn't.
If you must know, I was walking on the street and the guy pulled over and yelled stop or I'll tase you. I ignored him and turned around.

Quote:
=hellbounder
Do it yourself tuff guy ...I have some law enforcement and military family you can try it on .
I bet you'd be a sneaky little bitch also and kill them without a fair chance sitting in they're car . **** you . Go tell their kids you're happy they are dead . Mother ****er .
My magic circle isn't working, I'll have to try tomorrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Violator View Post
If I was a mod I ban you forever.

There is really no need for non personal hate like that. These two men had families, kids will have no father, wives no husband.

Your attitude shows you deserved what you got.
Coming from you that's rather ironic.

So what? He had kids. Oh boo who, Cry me a river. I bet the cop wished he could've shot me for the fun of it. I doubt you or RCC would've gone to my funeral, or cared about my family.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1BadJeepBruiser View Post
It's unfortunate I have red star and take value in running this website so I cannot express how I truly feel about this statement... So I'll keep simple for you...

YOU'RE POS

IF you think it's acceptable for one second, for 2 police officers eating their lunch to be assassinated by some disgruntle asshole thinking he is revenging 2 dirt bags death you have some serious issues and should seek some help...
So I don't kneel to your orthodoxy.

I don't feel sorry. You're going to play morality? I don't share your values or see a reason to accept them.
Old 12-21-2014, 11:18 AM   #17
Sinking with the ship

Quote:
Typical white people.

If you must know, I was walking on the street and the guy pulled over and yelled stop or I'll tase you. I ignored him and turned around.

My magic circle isn't working, I'll have to try tomorrow.

Coming from you that's rather ironic.

So what? He had kids. Oh boo who, Cry me a river. I bet the cop wished he could've shot me for the fun of it. I doubt you or RCC would've gone to my funeral, or cared about my family.

So I don't kneel to your orthodoxy.

I don't feel sorry. You're going to play morality? I don't share your values or see a reason to accept them.

TYPICAL WHITE PEOPLE???

I get it... I get it now... You are on those people who want to make it about race...

Its not even worth arguing with an IGNORANT person as yourself... Instead, I will just let the RCC community see you for what you are... A RACIST and supporter of cop killers I am sure your membership here will be really valuable going forward

Im done...
Old 12-21-2014, 11:27 AM   #18
Release your anger..

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1BadJeepBruiser View Post
Instead, I will just let the RCC community see you for what you are...A RACIST and supporter of cop killers I am sure your membership here will be really valuable going forward

Im done...
Pffft. I'm German, so what if I'm a Nazi. It takes one to know one.

If you want to get technical there's probably millions of people in America that are tired of cops shooting people and abusing their power, and millions of people that WON'T cry for two cops.
Old 12-21-2014, 11:34 AM   #19
RCC Addict

Quote:
Typical white people.
Typical lowlife, heartless, helpless prick who just wants attention. I do hope you get shot, it'll reduce the scum on this Earth by 1.

It's such an embarrassment to the forum and to the rest of the United States to know that there are people that actually enjoy our own police officers getting killed due to wearing a badge and driving a car with a few lights on it.

Let me get your story straight. A police officer comes up for no reason tells you to stop moving or he will taze you. You then, ignore him and keep walking. You deserved to be tazed. Zero respect. Zero common sense. If you would have just followed his directions, you wouldn't have broken your glasses; lets face it, you put all on yourself. The police officer was just doing what he was trained to do.
Lentsnh2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2014, 11:36 AM   #20
Rock Crawler

So ThinkTank, if things are so great in mexico, when ya moving?
spookyseven is offline   Reply With Quote

NYPD officers assassinated - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
***parc officers nomination thread*** krawlfreak Arizona 19 07-26-2011 08:10 PM
Any Law Enforcement Officers here? PEDEcrawlerguy Chit Chat 13 01-31-2011 11:36 AM
Question for P.A.R.C officers ONLY Minitrucker69 Arizona 2 09-19-2009 12:32 PM
Next Year's Club Officers kwkride Nebraska 4 09-17-2009 05:46 PM