Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: NYPD officers assassinated

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-21-2014, 04:31 PM   #61
MODERATOR™

Default Re: NYPD officers assassinated

You'd all be gone and this place would be just me.

Oh, happy holidays.
EeePee is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-21-2014, 04:35 PM   #62
RCC Addict

Always seems weird that some people act like cops are imported or cloned and not fellow citizens like us. Most cops I've meet are decent people that don't wake up every morning hoping to kill someone. In fact I bet if you removed instanced of cops unintentionally going to far or making a mistake the percentage of actual bad cops is less then 1%. It would be like saying all college students are dumbasses because shittank goes to college. The reality of it is any form of police state we may live in is a reaction to the behavior of the population not a desire by the police officers to be tougher.
SINister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2014, 04:44 PM   #63
MODERATOR™

Quote:
Originally Posted by SINister View Post
Always seems weird that some people act like cops are imported or cloned and not fellow citizens like us.
Weird sentence is weird, mate.
Old 12-21-2014, 04:48 PM   #64
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by RANOVRU View Post
If everyone took that attitude there would be no such thing as banning.

As it is, that is not necessarily the case.

Sure there would be. It's all right there in the terms of service agreement we all skipped reading and clicked ok on when we joined rcc.

I don't see a disseminating opinion being a ban worthy offense though.

Last edited by WHITE-TRASH; 12-21-2014 at 04:52 PM.
WHITE-TRASH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2014, 04:49 PM   #65
RCC Addict

Did I make a typo or something?
Old 12-21-2014, 04:52 PM   #66
MODERATOR™

Not that I can see, but this is weird, " act like cops are imported or cloned and not fellow citizens like us."
Old 12-21-2014, 04:57 PM   #67
Sinking with the ship

Quote:
Originally Posted by WHITE-TRASH View Post
Exactly. I don't like or approve of what he says but I support his right to speak his mind no matter how foolish his words show him to be.
Quote:
Originally Posted by badhoopty View Post
if we banned people for bring insensitive pricks over half of us would be gone.

He's not being just foolish he was or is wishing death upon police officers and is racist... Where do we draw the line on the site ? Is it okay if we all start using the word nigger too ?? I hate to use the "n" word to make my point as I don't want it to be race thing but that's best I can come up with that I know makes my point. Let's go back to my pedophile example ... Do you see where I am going with this?
1BadJeepBruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2014, 04:58 PM   #68
RCC Addict

Ah ok well I'm sober so it may read a little funny. To me some people act like cops are not people like us but are some separate entity whose only goal in life is to beat down the population. They take the humanity out of it so they can group them together and hate them.
Old 12-21-2014, 05:07 PM   #69
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1BadJeepBruiser View Post
He's not being just foolish he was or is wishing death upon police officers and is racist... Where do we draw the line on the site ? Is it okay if we all start using the word nigger too ?? I hate to use the "n" word to make my point as I don't want it to be race thing but that's best I can come up with that I know makes my point. Let's go back to my pedophile example ... Do you see where I am going with this?
I wish death upon people every single day without fail and I have absolutely no use for one race in particular as well. The difference is I'm not a college kid that is dumb enough to put those thoughts online.

With that said yes, I see your point but considering the idiotard didn't threaten a member I don't see it as ban worthy. I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree.
Old 12-21-2014, 05:08 PM   #70
Suck it up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EeePee View Post
Mike, few would care, most wouldn't. Sad but it's true.

#reality
Yup. People die every day. Whether or not others "care" depends on the impact that person had on their life.

Can't say I personally care any measurable amount about the two cops...didn't know them. Sad, tragic, and a terrible thing for sure, but still. I do care greatly about the situation though.

Quote:
Exactly. I don't like or approve of what he says but I support his right to speak his mind no matter how foolish his words show him to be.
I like to give everyone rope and see who hangs themselves with it. No need to step in until it becomes frequent or disruptive.
Duuuuuuuude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2014, 05:08 PM   #71
Quarry Creeper

ThinkTank
Attached Images

Randy Williams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2014, 05:13 PM   #72
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duuuuuuuude View Post
Yup. People die every day. Whether or not others "care" depends on the impact that person had on their life.

Can't say I personally care any measurable amount about the two cops...didn't know them. Sad, tragic, and a terrible thing for sure, but still. I do care greatly about the situation though.

I like to give everyone rope and see who hangs themselves with it. No need to step in until it becomes frequent or disruptive.

Agreed on all points. It's too bad the coward had to take 3 people with him but I'll still wake up with a smile tomorrow.
Old 12-21-2014, 05:13 PM   #73
I wanna be Dave

Another point is that probably 90+ percent of our police force are military veterans. Some of the same people who support the troops vilify the police..
frdtrkguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2014, 05:15 PM   #74
Scale Detail Engineering

This thread makes me sad on many levels.
johnnyh66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2014, 05:16 PM   #75
Suck it up!

Quote:
Ah ok well I'm sober so it may read a little funny. To me some people act like cops are not people like us but are some separate entity whose only goal in life is to beat down the population. They take the humanity out of it so they can group them together and hate them.
Its been happening quite a bit over the past few years (that I've seen). People talk like law enforcement and the military are faceless, soulless, brainwashed, and are just itching to start slaughtering civilians.
Old 12-21-2014, 05:19 PM   #76
MODERATOR™

Quote:
Ah ok well I'm sober so it may read a little funny. To me some people
Quote:
Its been happening quite a bit over the past few years (that I've seen). People

Sober?

Okay, so what age are these people?
Old 12-21-2014, 05:23 PM   #77
Suck it up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EeePee View Post
Okay, so what age are these people?
Old enough to know better. If there is anything that I've learned from being on facebook, its that A) this country has an incredibly low amount of critical thinkers, and B) middle aged/old people will believe almost anything they see on social media.
Old 12-21-2014, 05:24 PM   #78
MODERATOR™

Yeah, and?
Old 12-21-2014, 05:25 PM   #79
Sinking with the ship

Quote:
I wish death upon people every single day without fail and I have absolutely no use for one race in particular as well. The difference is I'm not a college kid that is dumb enough to put those thoughts online.

With that said yes, I see your point but considering the idiotard didn't threaten a member I don't see it as ban worthy. I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree.
I work in prison, in the last few years since my employment I have become less of people person and honestly don't like many of people these days regardless of skin color/race, religious beliefs etc... I guess being surrounded by sum bags does that to you...also makes you not trust people as easily either.

Quote:

I was raised differently I suppose, the whole " if you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything at all " has gone out the window I guess. It's one thing to call someone an asshole and not like people but so say good riddance to the death of 2 police officers is insane and then to further wish death upon really blows me away... Maybe some day when thinktank needs police assistance he can call a blood gang banger to help him when someone is robbing his home or stealing his car... I'm sure they'll be willing help/save him.

This issue is far greater then just 2 officers being killed...this is a real and very scary issue that is going to snow ball. If there is truly a war starting against LEOs then as a society we're gonna have a real problem.

If these shitbags have no problem pulling guns on armed officers what's to stop them from doing it to the general population more then ever now ??
1BadJeepBruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2014, 05:33 PM   #80
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1BadJeepBruiser View Post

If these shitbags have no problem pulling guns on armed officers what's to stop them from doing it to the general population more then ever now ??

First day on planet earth? The general population has been under attack for decades.

NYPD officers assassinated - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
***parc officers nomination thread*** krawlfreak Arizona 19 07-26-2011 08:10 PM
Any Law Enforcement Officers here? PEDEcrawlerguy Chit Chat 13 01-31-2011 11:36 AM
Question for P.A.R.C officers ONLY Minitrucker69 Arizona 2 09-19-2009 12:32 PM
Next Year's Club Officers kwkride Nebraska 4 09-17-2009 05:46 PM