Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: NYPD officers assassinated

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-23-2014, 10:04 AM   #121
Scale Detail Engineering

Default Re: NYPD officers assassinated

Or give them a timeout... for a few months.
johnnyh66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-23-2014, 10:28 AM   #122
Quarry Creeper

Does punishing solve problems for ever?
wings_of_fire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2014, 12:01 PM   #123
Rock Crawler

Think tank, troll somewhere else like you tube. I doubt any of your story is true, but lets say it is. The cop doesn't know what you are doing walking around looking lost @2am. He is likely tired as well and probably scared you might be on drugs and dangerous, especially after you ignore him and his pretty simple request.

I have family on both sides of the law, for example, my mother had to watch my drunk father get booked at the jail she worked at during her shift. He wouldn't stop fighting, so they beat the ever living shit out of him. I respect them and asked my dad when picking him up wtf was he thinking, his answer, I wasn't son. I have had many encounters with law enforcement, most of whom knew my father, given I have his last name, I was cuffed, thrown in the dirt and sat in a cop car while my vehicle was ravaged for anything drug related many times. Thanks to knowing my father's history, I simply told the cops thank you and got many puzzled faces from the cops after doing so. After 2 years, the cops knew me and my vehicle and most of the time just waved or pulled me over to see how I was doing and to make sure I was staying out of trouble. I thank them all for it.

My experience was unique most likely, but all the same. When my dad sobered up and started doing better for himself, he told me other than his expected grandson, the last traffic stop he had, helped his state of mind when a state trooper told him he should be proud of his son(me) for the attitude and understanding I have with law enforcement given my experiences. My father cried after asking the trooper why( guy caught me on highway 55 doing 130 mph at 1am on the way back to St. Louis from Cape). That state trooper was right to pull my ass over and give me a good going over, and I knew it, so I apologized, told him I respect him for whatever he needs to do as he met me at my window( had both hands out the window with ID and insurance in them). After searching me, making me blow the bac test and having back up search my truck for drugs, he wrote me a ticket and sent me on my way. I deserved so much more but my attitude saved me.

I lived in Texas also, still have family there and will move back if possible. If you were walking around my place at 2am looking lost, you would pray that that officer was there to taser you and rub your snotty nose in the dirt(let's just say a keyboard isn't my main hand weapon irl). Don't know where you are from, but you just don't mess with Texas, the average citizens or law enforcement, it is a wonderful state, and they(we) love to show new comers or young ones the ropes. It is your right to walk around at 2 am, but you better believe it still looks suspicious, it is also your right to ignore the Law Enforcement Officer telling you what to do. Don't cry because you don't like the consequences of exercising your rights. Because in no way will this world ever be perfect, especially with our youth ( eyeballs on you) thinking this thuggish way of life is cool, or in anyway appropriate.

Also, why I call bullsh!t on your story, any person with common sense would have embraced the officer and asked for help if they are truly lost at 2am in unfamiliar streets.

Don't ban him, flame him. I know there has to be a better troll out there ready for the challenge.

Also, best of wishes to all of you out there this holiday season, and if you have family in Law Enforcement, please, if you remember, give them a hug from me, tell them some kid(I'm only 25) on your forum is thankful for what they do.

Last edited by Dad,Canyoufix?; 12-23-2014 at 12:17 PM.
Dad,Canyoufix? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2014, 12:51 PM   #124
Rock Crawler

Location: Working in my dream RC workshop and remodeling my entire home.

Use your fawking head, think tank! Yeah, maybe there are some bad cops out there, but most of them are good guys just trying to make it through their shift to get home to their families. You chose your consequence when you ignored his question. When you are stupid and disrespectful enough to ignore a cop, what else does he think you might do? Or what else does he think you might be carrying? It is so easy to sit back after an event has happened and pick apart every move. Imagine if on your dealings with every person you talk to in your daily job is doing (or suspected) of wrongdoing? Imagine how stressful that would be? They never know if that next traffic stop is a guy who just killed or robbed or has a trunk full of heroin and knows he will be dead if he loses it in any way. These people are around us, even if we do not know it. These brave men and women have an incredibly dangerous job and are the only thing standing between the unarmed and the thugs that ARE out there. You obviously have a lot to learn about life and hopefully you will come to your senses before making such a stupid comment. You don't care about his family? Then you must not care about yours, and for that, I feel sorry for you. These guys are not clones in any way, some of them are friends of mine and they signed up to serve the public despite the dangers. For that, you should be thankful. Without a line of order, society would indeed be chaos. You want that? Go live in the Middle East or Africa or any region where innocents are slaughtered every day. Yes, in our country we are free. You have the freedom to disregard a person of authority, and you have the freedom to suffer the consequences of your actions. Wise up, young man!
MAXXMASHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2014, 12:57 PM   #125
Rock Crawler

Ohioskills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2014, 01:44 PM   #126
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohioskills View Post

It was funnier when I posted it on the first page.
WHITE-TRASH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2014, 10:59 AM   #127
I wanna be Dave

GySgt Hartman is offline   Reply With Quote

NYPD officers assassinated - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
***parc officers nomination thread*** krawlfreak Arizona 19 07-26-2011 08:10 PM
Any Law Enforcement Officers here? PEDEcrawlerguy Chit Chat 13 01-31-2011 11:36 AM
Question for P.A.R.C officers ONLY Minitrucker69 Arizona 2 09-19-2009 12:32 PM
Next Year's Club Officers kwkride Nebraska 4 09-17-2009 05:46 PM