Old 05-19-2020, 06:27 AM   #781
Quarry Creeper

Default Re: Coronavirus - Covid-19

[QUOTE=magic_yeti;6023486]
Quote:
Originally Posted by JatoTheRipper
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbrigg
Absolutely. Welfare's prime goal should be to get as many people off its rolls and into productive activity. Even with zero tax revenue somebody being gainfully employed is, at the minimum, less of a drain on the rest of society. Any person with multiple children born on welfare should be given a choice between sterilization or loss of income. I shouldn't be paying for other people's kids.

Welfare should be a hand up, not just a handout.

I agree 100%! You should be forced onto some kind of birth control when you are on welfare. [\QUOTE]

I could throw up when I read something like that. Thought we left this behind the last 75 years.
Seriously? So lets say you have one child which you can afford. You are taxed and your hard earned money is being given to a person that keeps having kid after kid. You decide that you cannot afford another child so you just raise your sole kid while working really hard to support the other person that has 4 kids......You are a better man than me I guess. I don't mind helping out somebody in need. When that person in "NEED" abuses the assistance they are getting they should be cut off. Having more kids you cannot afford is abusing the system.

This is like the celebrities we have in this country crying that we should not deport illegal immigrants. These people live in huge mansions with lots of land and gates to keep everyone OUT! They state we should allow these illegals to stay but you you can bet your bottom dollar they don't want them ANYWHERE near the neighborhood they live in!
$uicide $hift is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-19-2020, 06:30 AM   #782

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_yeti View Post
I could throw up when I read something like that. Thought we left this behind the last 75 years.
Not everything changed for the better. Why should hard working tax payers have to support somebody else's children?

Quote:
Originally Posted by $uicide $hift View Post
I don't mind helping out somebody in need. When that person in "NEED" abuses the assistance they are getting they should be cut off. Having more kids you cannot afford is abusing the system.

This is like the celebrities we have in this country crying that we should not deport illegal immigrants. These people live in huge mansions with lots of land and gates to keep everyone OUT! They state we should allow these illegals to stay but you you can bet your bottom dollar they don't want them ANYWHERE near the neighborhood they live in!
Amen!

And doubly amen! The same celebrities (and politicians) want to ban guns while being protected by armed guards.

Last edited by JatoTheRipper; 05-19-2020 at 06:32 AM.
JatoTheRipper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2020, 06:59 AM   #783
Quarry Creeper

^^YES SIR!!

I live in a very hard hit area economically, long before COVID-19. It's long been a thing here that couples won't get married, and will have multiple kids because they get more money from the system that way.
hpiguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2020, 07:00 AM   #784
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by JatoTheRipper View Post
Not everything changed for the better. Why should hard working tax payers have to support somebody else's children?
Some people believe it takes a village to raise a child...

It is my firm belief that when the village raises the child, you end up with the village idiot. It takes one, preferably two, dedicated parents to raise a child.
Greatscott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2020, 07:08 AM   #785
RCC Addict

Quote:

What you 100% agreed to, is called eugenics, and this is unexcaptable.
That's happend during the Nazi Regime, the hole world paid a high price to stop them...

How your taxes are spent belongs to your goverment. Or did you pay the welfare direct to the people that need's or belongs to it? What's about freedom you are so proud of... if you want to force someone.....
magic_yeti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2020, 07:30 AM   #786
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
That's happend during the Nazi Regime, the hole world paid a high price to stop them...

How your taxes are spent belongs to your goverment. Or did you pay the welfare direct to the people that need's or belongs to it? What's about freedom you are so proud of... if you want to force someone.....
I think you need to look up what the word "eugenics" means. This has nothing to do with breeding people to achieve certain genetics in the population which is what Hitler did.

This is saying if you want to continue making bad choices that affect other people you are going to be on your own!

In your world I guess I can go buy a house and not make my mortgage payments because I don't earn enough money. You however make more than enough money so I'll just have my government take your hard earned money and give it to me so I can have a house I cannot afford.

You really are side stepping these points that are being made and then spouting out some unrelated B.S. about eugenics trying to make people feel like they are acting as the Nazi's did..... That is really not a good way to have a discussion with opposing views. At least make a point that supports your view. You will not be taken seriously if you cannot make statements that support your view.

Now if you have a point that supports your view great. If you want to continue throwing out uncommon words that have nothing to do with the discussion I'll just skip over your comments as they are invalid.
Old 05-19-2020, 07:50 AM   #787
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Ummm…. No. Its called making people be responsible and accountable for their own decisions.

Quote:
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO.... and NO!!!!!

A government for the people, by the people... My government should be accountable to me, the tax payer, as to how it spends my tax dollars.
Greatscott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2020, 07:54 AM   #788
RCC Addict

I think we lost the origin.

Any person with multiple children born on welfare should be given a choice between sterilization or loss of income.

And Jato agreed 100%
How would you call this?
magic_yeti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2020, 08:14 AM   #789
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
I think we lost the origin.

Any person with multiple children born on welfare should be given a choice between sterilization or loss of income.

And Jato agreed 100%
How would you call this?
eu·gen·ics
/yo͞oˈjeniks/
Learn to pronounce
noun
the study of how to arrange reproduction within a human population to increase the occurrence of heritable characteristics regarded as desirable. Developed largely by Francis Galton as a method of improving the human race, it fell into disfavor only after the perversion of its doctrines by the Nazis.

Sterilization (also spelled sterilisation) is any of a number of medical methods of birth control that intentionally leaves a person unable to reproduce. Sterilization methods include both surgical and non-surgical, and exist for both males and females. Sterilization procedures are intended to be permanent; reversal is generally difficult or impossible.

See the difference? The only reason sterilization was mentioned was because birth control is left up to the individual to take it. These people have proven to be irresponsible so instead of saying birth control people to go sterilization. Now I am not on board with sterilization as that takes away somebodies rights. I am for however kicking them off welfare due to their poor decisions to have kids they cannot afford.

OK I want another kid. I cannot really afford it. Will you take 5% of your salary weekly and give it to me so I can now have two kids but you can only afford one? How is that fair?
Old 05-19-2020, 08:21 AM   #790

Quote:

I don't care what you call it. I'm just trying to force personal responsibility on adults because some adults don't care if they burden society. A person's freedoms are supposed to end where they infringe the rights of others. A jobless asshole having kids that they can't support 100% infringes on my rights to having my tax money well spent. I'm not trying to make the population blonde haired and blue eyed. And to compare my desire of forcing personal responsibility on adults to anything Nazi is just crazy.

WHAT? No, the taxes don't belong to the government. That's the people's money! It's the government's job to spend them wisely on things to sustain and improve the society. Again, supporting somebody else's children isn't using the money wisely! Why should I be punished because you can't take care of your kids?
JatoTheRipper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2020, 08:28 AM   #791
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
I don't care what you call it. I'm just trying to force personal responsibility on adults because some adults don't care if they burden society. A person's freedoms are supposed to end where they infringe the rights of others. A jobless asshole having kids that they can't support 100% infringes on my rights to having my tax money well spent. I'm not trying to make the population blonde haired and blue eyed. And to compare my desire of forcing personal responsibility on adults to anything Nazi is just crazy.

WHAT? No, the taxes don't belong to the government. That's the people's money! It's the government's job to spend them wisely on things to sustain and improve the society. Again, supporting somebody else's children isn't using the money wisely! Why should I be punished because you can't take care of your kids?
OMG I want to have babies with you!

Old 05-19-2020, 08:35 AM   #792
Quarry Creeper

Maybe in Germany they don't have people that literally have kids just so that they don't have to work!

I have a cousin that had three kids with three different fathers. The kids ages are spaced out to coincide with welfare being cut off! Yes, every time her youngest could start school welfare was being reduced and or cut. What did she do? Spread her legs and spit out another kid, with a different deadbeat dad, and her welfare continued....

Do you understand that in this country we have a LOT of people that do this. If they can survive on a hand out provided by the hard working people, they will continue to sit on their derriere and not contribute to society. So cut off the free money and force them to sink or swim. Help out as we all make mistakes but if you continue to make mistakes that cost me money I am done with you.

This is not callas, This is forcing people to think about what they are doing and to take responsibility for the choices they make. If they make bad choices why should everyone else have to pay for them and continue to do so over and over?

**EDIT**

You also have to know that the people that do this, state they do not know who the father is, this way the father actually lives with the mother, not working and living off of your hard earned money! The father is a drug dealer making more money than you do! Now if you are OK giving your hard earned money to people like this awesome! Please start sending me 5% of your paycheck weekly because there are some things I would like to buy but I cannot afford. Thanks man, I will not be able to pay you back or help you when you are in need however because I am a taker. I take all I can from everyone else and I contribute nothing.

Last edited by $uicide $hift; 05-19-2020 at 08:48 AM.
Old 05-19-2020, 09:01 AM   #793
Rock Stacker

Jato you should vote locally at least .

Presidential elections maybe I can see skipping

I gotta believe not everyone on welfare is a bad person . The govt can enable a p.o.s but I don’t think they create them. I think they are just kinda born..
if only there was a super flu that would wipe them out .
iplaywithrocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2020, 09:11 AM   #794
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by iplaywithrocks View Post
I gotta believe not everyone on welfare is a bad person . The govt can enable a p.o.s but I don’t think they create them. I think they are just kinda born..
100% correct! I don't mind helping somebody out in need as I may be there someday. It is the people that abuse the system as well as the government that sets up a system designed to keep them on the government teet!

My father owned a furniture store. He received tax incentives to hire people that are on welfare. OK great, help the people help themselves to get off of it! All for it!

One person was a hard worker and my father gave them a nice raise for all the work they were doing. They asked him not to do that again. The government reduced the welfare they were getting which in turn reduced the weekly amount they earned WITH the raise. So they now make less money than before the raise.

Now if that is not some F'd up system then I don't know what is. That is no way to get the people that fell on hard times to work their way out of it. You are making it so that they stay on assistance.

Two problems in this is the people that abuse the system and the government that puts in policies that make it very difficult for people to get off the system.
Old 05-19-2020, 09:32 AM   #795
Rock Crawler

Quote:

My father owned a furniture store. He received tax incentives to hire people that are on welfare. OK great, help the people help themselves to get off of it! All for it!
One person was a hard worker and my father gave them a nice raise for all the work they were doing. They asked him not to do that again. The government reduced the welfare they were getting which in turn reduced the weekly amount they earned WITH the raise. So they now make less money than before the raise.
Why didnt your Dad give the guy a full paid contract job then ?? Too stingy ??
themountain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2020, 09:40 AM   #796
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by themountain View Post
Yup too stingy! You nailed it....

You are basically stating that my father is a selfish asshole. Good contribution and a great way to get across a valid point..... When you can type out a response, with an adult mentality, I may respond to you again. This type of childish reply however I am done with. I have seen enough from you to know you are either a troll or you are a very young person that has not lived life enough to have an actual view point that you can articulate.
Old 05-19-2020, 10:01 AM   #797
RCC Addict

The governments all new C19-well fair project coming in June!

This thread went south pretty slow. Lololol
Frank211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2020, 10:12 AM   #798
Gold Star Baby!

One day we’ll all wake up and there won’t be a new post in this thread.

That day will be a good day.
Topher Builds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2020, 10:37 AM   #799
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Yup too stingy! You nailed it....

You are basically stating that my father is a selfish asshole. Good contribution and a great way to get across a valid point..... When you can type out a response, with an adult mentality, I may respond to you again.
Thanks a lot to consider me young...didnt hear that for a while
Anyway...I would really like to know why your father didnt hire that dude correctly instead of giving him a few bucks more .
HE has to have reasons for that or not ?
I wouldnt call your dad any names because I dont know him .
So I really dont know why you put words in my mouth??
themountain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2020, 11:03 AM   #800
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
I wouldnt call your dad any names because I dont know him .
So I really dont know why you put words in my mouth??
Quote:
I did not put anything into your mouth. You called the man STINGY. Another word for that is GREEDY. You insulted the man without knowing him.

Quote:
Anyway...I would really like to know why your father didnt hire that dude correctly instead of giving him a few bucks more .
HE has to have reasons for that or not ?
Quote:
Why didnt your Dad give the guy a full paid contract job then ??
Hire the person correctly? Full paid contract job? He did HIRE the person. They were an employee of his on the companies payroll earning the wage that anybody else would earn in that position.