Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Miscellaneous > Chit Chat

Notices

Thread: BEST Trump video EVER

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-03-2020, 06:25 PM   #161
I wanna be Dave

Default Re: BEST Trump video EVER

And one sided and biased.
I hope you don’t own a business and have employees.

Hang up and Drive
mikemcE is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-04-2020, 01:39 AM   #162
Rock Crawler

Hang up and drive, Mike...you are no intellectual match to Highmark...just let it go before it gets worse (ridiculous).
themountain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2020, 12:42 AM   #163
Rock Stacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topher Builds View Post
I don’t see Biden as a great option for President, but I see him as harmless. He’ll give America a chance to heal for 4 years and hopefully the parties can get their $#it together by then.
How can you see him as harmless? He’s far from it because of who he has around him. First, he has AOC chirping about her Green New Deal, and he’s got Robert Francis O’Rouke heading his anti gun farce. Then we have Biden himself, who currently blows whichever way the leftist wind does. He was pulled far from his former moderate positions by Sanders & Warren during the debates...and since.

As for healing...how? It took him 3 months to finally acknowledge the violence & destruction happening in cities across the country.

He gets all jumbled in his speaking...oh, you know the rest. It’s no wonder why those in his party don’t want him debating...he’d be a wreck.

For those complaining about the president and his “ill gotten” gains...are you equally pissed about other politicians living high on the hog or is your ire reserved for him alone?
NoobCrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2020, 12:18 AM   #164
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by JatoTheRipper View Post
I'll repeat myself. The country was running just fine under Trump before COVID. Unemployment was low and the economy was good. There's not much more I really want from a President.

As far as how the world sees us - who ****ing cares? We help the world with handouts all the time and they still hate us - sometimes with good reason, but often times not.

I'm pretty sure most politicians wouldn't want to release their tax returns. How they hell do politicians become multi-millionaires and even billionaires? It's not by legit means. Again, you're bashing Trump for something that is common among politicians. It's wrong, but persecute all of them or none of them. Picking and choosing makes you look stupid.

Now you're being the ignorant one. You are calling all Trump supporters ignorant because of some YouTube video. I can find a similar video of morons supporting Biden, Obama, any of the other candidates or even people supporting causes that they aren't educated on. Again, open your biased eyes. You are literally so biased you can't even possibly see the good of the other side. That's your problem not the world's, but it is one of the new problems with the world.

You can have your opinions, but that's all they are just that - OPINIONS.

You are being a perfect example of what I stated earlier. You hold your side to one standard and hold the other side to different standards. You're calling Trump out for not releasing his tax returns all the while your leftist buddies won't do it either. It's insanity.
you know, I like this guy!

This thread is honestly gold to see this extreme leftist get ripped to shreads Is it bad of me to think this is funny what this Panther guy is saying?

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Dork View Post
Do me a favor. Watch an actual Trump conference in it’s entirety live. Then immediately turn to CNN and watch how they report it. Funny, any honest person will agree that CNN is full of shit. I encourage everyone to do that and watch how both CNN and FOX report it. Stevie Wonder can see who feeds the public the bigger line of crap. All is irrelevant since most leftists are just a bunch of crybabies who act like my 6 or 8 year old when you give them a time out from their video games.
Those who think Creepy Joe the racist pervert can run the country better, man you people are hopeless. I bet the guy forgets to do the 2 essential things before taking a dump, pull his pants down, and sit on the toilet.
I don’t give a rat’s ass if people like or don’t like Trump. It’s refreshing to have a president who has the balls to no longer allow us to get raped by every other country out there, along with past “leaders” of our own. I’d much rather see our country crumble to pieces believing in something than roll over and take it in the rear and flush my pride down the toilet, but obviously, that’s where you and I differ and I’m fine with that.
CNN is SO biased towards ANY Republican its not even funny.

Joe forgets a lot of things. If he wins this election, well be seeing stimulus checks every week

FOX speaks facts, CNN is just a biased "news" station that shouldn't even exists.

Quote:
Originally Posted by themountain View Post
Enough said already
wow. Really? must be a radical Left that doesn't want to hear anything from the right or anything that doesnt fit your opinion.

thats really a shame.

HPDs post was VERY thoughtful and i say that while not agreeing with some of what he says. But you cant even read what he says because how he was raised. Pathetic.

Nice job, "teacher"

side note. sorry to resurrect this old thread, just couldn't help myself with the stupidity and easily hurt feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by themountain View Post
WOW...what about "Keeping it contained " Moderator ??
stop being sensitive and get over it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoobCrawler View Post
He gets all jumbled in his speaking...oh, you know the rest. It’s no wonder why those in his party don’t want him debating...he’d be a wreck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DbE2SmV2bs this video says it all. Your trying to tell me 70 MILLION people want HIM in office? get the F outta here.

"Goats are like mushrooms, because if you shoot a duck, Im scared of toasters"

Last edited by Topher Builds; 11-09-2020 at 07:47 AM.
ScaleLifeNewbie is offline   Reply With Quote

BEST Trump video EVER - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Trump speech wings_of_fire Chit Chat 3 08-23-2017 06:17 PM
The Trump SCORE Creepy Inc. Axial Yeti 13 05-09-2016 11:26 AM
Trump 2016? RANOVRU Chit Chat 108 07-31-2015 08:48 PM
seriously about Trump tom@vp Chit Chat 27 04-02-2011 03:32 AM
Trump in Vegas? FrankyRizzo Chit Chat 5 07-14-2005 07:42 AM